This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live reading of the votes + Reunion

Topic » Live reading of the votes +..

3168 days 16 hours ago
Emotion
Was Amanda, James, and Cirie a unfair adbantage in Heroes vs villains, maybe but they were put in a tribe together and thats just the way the games is played. Its like an old lady at a disadvantage from a young athletuc guy, maybe but thats just the game. I think they played the game and if that alliance got them tovthe end, more power to em.
3168 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
MrPokeguy9
RIGHT LELI! Now that this season has finished. Now will you actually conclude your Top 20 moments from your series. I WANNA KNOW THE TOP 4 MOMENTS. I'm moist in anticipation
--
With Kyushu over, that is next on my Tengaged to-do list, yes :-)
3168 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
omg I have a Tengaged to-do list. how sad.
3168 days 16 hours ago
LELII was I robbed or not? Like fr I dunno if I should have seen this coming or not. I haven't seen the confessionals :"(
3168 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
part of it was strategy to blow it out of proportion lol... if your in minority and you hear about this its a perfect opportunity to do something
3168 days 16 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Dw Leli, I'm pretty sure most of us do... :P
3168 days 16 hours ago
Survivorgame1
I legit showed Ben PROOF Rhys was planning on voting him out... but then he voted me :P
Ben would have won if he made F3 and Rhys was not there... well it would be close against him and Mariah
3168 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Congrats Rhys.

I have more to say later but I'm out at the moment GG.
3168 days 16 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I was obsessed with how straight-forward and loyal Mariah was despite everything.
3168 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
@Paul

100%. I shot myself in the foot with that definitely my biggest regret this season.
3168 days 16 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Honestly when Nikki left i was SO blindsided. And for the longest time I thought Adrianna was behind it all... but im glad I got my revenge on Stephen before I left :)
3168 days 16 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Congrats Rhys very well deserved but I'm not gonna lie I was rooting for Marian but girl you did so good!!!
3168 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Also don't worry Mariah I don't like you either despite playing a good game.
3168 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
y did everyone think i was behind something season season... the ryan vote and then the nikki one
3168 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
this season*

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!