This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 11 Live Show 3

1585 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION WITH CHILLS AND DOES STANK FACE* YASSSSS KATIE YOU BETTA SANG! This was a whole nother level of awesome and my goodness me that rasp and growls you showed today, WHAT! This was such an amazing performance that really showed us what you're capable of and MY GOD EVERYONE UPPED THEIR GAME TONIGHT!
1585 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Now this is the audition that was like one of my favorites during the season, and this is why I absolutely fell in love with you just because of how much power and how much  joy you put into me with a performance like this. I can’t really blame you for the funky editing they put on this video but it was really a spectacular performance, and I do feel like it is one of your best during your season but of course there are a lot more performances out there that you completely rock. I think honestly just you being on the piano and you jamming out is your way to go because this was such a fun performance and the way you put the power on a lot of the songs, and do those crazy runs with your rasp is amazing. I have nothing to really critique about this performance because I really enjoyed it, so really good job here Katie.
1585 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan....Brittany's song title is "Alone" by Heart.
1585 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Oh yeah I am booging along as you are bringing power and stage presence with this and it is totally up your alley this song. Here you demonstrated what your vocals can do and you are unique I got to say in that voice where I know straight away who it is but the singing could have been clearer in some parts just to see what you are capable of
1585 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Jameslu
Ryan....Brittany's song title is "Alone" by Heart.

I put that in the Wiki and I will change the title there.
1585 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I am sorry.  You did struggle during that song.  I just don't think it was your best performance.  You should try harder.
1585 days 23 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
I think i'm gonna be eliminated...
1585 days 23 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Seriously, I lost it...
1585 days 23 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
My bad luck is back baby.
1585 days 23 hours ago
spinfur
Katie was not struggling during that song Scotty that's fucking bs
1585 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
11) Morissette - "Rise Up"

1585 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
RYAN:

I can see that you are trying to deliver an emotional performance but I’m sadly not feeling emotional tonight as you just didn’t shine. Uh I know that it must be hard to sing this song and you are trying your best but there was a serve lack of power being too soft and you needed to put more into this if you wanted to bring that emotional impact.

Um Ryan, do you know how emotional this song is too Demi? Heck, she was even crying, how did you not feel the emotion?
1585 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND LOOKING LIKE A PROUD MAMA* THAT'S RIGHT MORISSETTE! YOU GONNA RISE UP! This was a phenomenal performance and FINALLY the Morissette I'v grown to love is here! This is the performance of the night for me!
1585 days 23 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Keep ignoring me if you want.
1585 days 23 hours ago
hellocat
Is Scotty listening to the same Performance I am...

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!