This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 11 Live Show 3

1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is your time to shine and this song gets me to see your power and you were really grooving it tonight but it didn’t go up and beyond for me. What I enjoy about you is that you keep on surprising me and this had power and sass but it didn’t wow me as much as I think doing country didn’t give you a chance to do so but you did very well still.
1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your voice did struggle a little.  You did struggle to hit high notes.  But good song choice overall.
1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Jessica Sanchez - "Fallin"

1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* DAMN GIRL! You SANG this! You really upped your game from your last performance and delivered an amazing one tonight. When you did the "I-I-I-OH-OH-OH" part, GIRL THAT HAD ME SHOOK! Absolutely amazing performance and you had me grooving along because it was just so much of fun!
1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Jessica this was a really good performance and I could tell you were really bringing me the soul that I enjoy hearing from you, and you were tackling the song and pushing your vocals which is something I really like to see. However I think I know what I’m going to say, and that the backing vocals really did overpower you during the chorus and some of the song. I think I’ve said it enough, but I’m here to see you sing and not anyone else in the background and if they drown you out, it’s a bad thing in my honest opinion. I could tell you were connected to the song, but that connection kinda broke when the backing singers were introduced but you still stayed in it which I appreciate. It’s really difficult to do a song like this so I commend you on giving a great performance just please get rid of the backing singers because I want to hear your voice by itself because you have a huge power in it that could take you far.
1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* When I heard your vocals right off the back I knew I was in for something special as you were singing it with determination. Your vocal range here is what makes this performance stand out as you put so much effort into it and it paid if in the end keeping my attention and you should be a star with vocals like yours.
1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

At the very end you struggled to hit the last high note.  I felt like it could have been better.
1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Beyoncé - "Love On Top"

1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION AND DANCES AND SINGS ALONG* BEYONCE! QUEEN B! How you do that girl? You SANG so effortlessly whilst dancing and giving us a performance, this was just so freaking amazing and you really sold me! This has to be your best performance so far and you are proving to be a threat for the rest of the competitors after this performance.
1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

This performance is really iffy for me as I don’t really know how to feel it, I mean your energy in this song is definitely dare and I couldn’t help myself from bopping and dancing along to the performance, however there were a few notes that sounded flat to me which kinda distracted me from actually having fun listening to you. I also think you were more focused with entertaining the crowd because you just posing and doing all these crazy things but I never sense you were singing this upbeat song to someone, or dancing for joy because this person loved you, I just never got that connection. I will say other than the few slip ups I caught, the vocals were stunning and you were getting to most of the notes, just make sure you get all of them next time. Overall though it was a good job and I enjoyed you bringing it.
1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are delivering a powerful impact as you took control of the stage with those wicked vocals and that energy is unreal coming out of you. This was one of your better works as this performance let your vocals shine and take itself to the limits and I love the energy you bring it but in some parts your vocals sounded off but you showed what you can bring right here.
1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your singing and dancing.  You did such a good job with it all.  I thought it all went so good together.
1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
07) Kymberli Joye - "The Middle"

1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* KYMBERLI! Firstly, Congratulations on earning your way into the competition! Now let me tell you something about this song, I was obsessed with it for a while at the beginning of this year and listening to you sing it with a soulful twist really made me love this song even more! You truly are a star who has incredible vocals and stand a great chance of winning this competition!
1571 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

You see the problem I have with this performance is that there really is no substance to the performance. Like vocally you sounded fine but I don’t really think this really helped elevate the way you perform like I saw you in your audition. Like you were dancing and having fun, and just enjoying yourself. I just didn’t really feel anything from it though because it seemed like you were focusing on the vocal gymnastics, and don’t get me wrong, the runs and vocals are run. It wasn’t until the very end I got that glimpse of the soul and the force that your voice has, and that it just seemed like you were holding back during the first half of the song, and the reason for that I think is song choice because this song doesn’t have much substance to it either. You should have spent a little more time with it to really find a hidden meaning that I didn’t see.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!