This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 11 Live Show 3

1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Sam Bailey - You start of the show with a bang as this had power and soul and you frankly own it with this amount of energy you are putting into it. I love how you changed it up and did something like this which was just up there and your vocals were did feel a bit strained but that was because you are putting so much work into this which was great to see.
1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your whole song.  Good job singing.  Good performance overall.  You did such an amazing job.
1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Kyla Jade - "One Night Only"

1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* YOU BETTA SANG KYLA! You just reminded everyone what a force you are! But at times I did feel the backup singers did overshadow you but overall a great performance. Just need to work on your breathing as your voice does sound very breathy/airy to me and that's just offputting to me but other than that, good job Kyla!
1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Hoo bitch that was such a powerful performance, like you know the performance is good when I notice the silence in my room thinking that everyone was speechless because of how powerful that was. This was a major connection in the right direction because I absolutely loved this performance from you. It started off a bit slow in all directions however when you got to the crazy vocal parts I was so happened you just didn’t go crazy with all the different vocal gymnastics, and you kept it controlled and you kept it powerful. It was really connected and soulful and I loved every second of this performance, god a lot of you stepped it up this round, and including you so really good job here Kyla.
1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* Now I am seeing just what you can do with the right song as you brought it to another level with your vocals being amazing. The amount of power you are putting into this is just outstanding and I was absorbed into it all as you gained control of the performance and never looked back and I hope you keep this standard up.
1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I did like your song.  You did good during it.  You are proving to be a fighter.
1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Adam Lambert - "Believe"

1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation and claps* ADAM! I have been giving you such a hard time and then you come out with this masterpiece and let me tell you something, you shut me up baby! You had me captivated throughout this whole performance and that ENDING BOY IT WAS SOMETHING! This was just absolutely beautiful and your rendition of this song was so good and melodic and ugh your best performance so far!
1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I could tell you were connected to the song, and it was really nice hearing your raw voice trying this song, my issue was it was a little repetitive and it didn’t go anywhere until the very end so I got bored really quickly. I absolutely love your voice, and it matched the song perfectly, but I wanted you to do something more with it and not show all your cards until the very end because I kinda tuned out of the performance after the second chorus where you weren’t really doing anything with how crazy your voice is. It was a good performance but I needed you to really impress me with this song, and sadly it just wasn’t there for me but that ending bit was amazing so good job overall.
1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* OMG this is what I call a major step forward as I was GOBSMACKED AND AMAZED BY IT ALL!!!!! I knew that you would finally step up your game as this was performance was through the roof as you did your own spin to the song which suits you bringing emotion and everything about it was perfection making me cry watching it.
1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

You did so great with your performance.  You showed great potential.  Keep up the awesome work.
1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Rose Short - "God's Country"

1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES* GIRRRRL! YOU JUST SANG A COUNTRY SONG AND MADE IT YOUR OWN! This was amazing! This song is very difficult to sing as there is a lot of like "preach talking" during this song so you need to maintain power throughout the whole performance and GIRL YOU BROUGHT THE SASS AND ATTITUDE. I have to say that maybe in this case, it was the song, but sometimes you'd rush some words in the song, just work on that.
1571 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

What I love about this performance is that you someone took a classic country song and you really made it yours, and it was a really good performance all around. Some of the things that I do have to critique is that it got very repetitive during the song, and I could see you were trying to change things up but it just wasn’t enough since I kinda felt myself get bored with it after a few minutes in. I could also here you struggling for breath so make sure, I know you to do those crazy runs, but keep breath control in mind because it kinda ruins it when your gasping for breath. The last thing I’m going to bring up the whole choir that you had on stage, I think you could have taken that whole stage to yourself and just perform the hell out of the song without the choir so it brought you down. Overall this was a good performance though, and I hope it keeps you out of the bottom because I don’t think you deserve to be in it.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!