This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Live Show 1

Topic » Season 11 Live Show 1

1588 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation and pumps fist in the air* Okay firstly how the hell did I not hear this song by you before??? This was so amazing to watch Demi! Like it was my first time ever listening to you singing  this song and I am blown away. Whenever you did that little longer notes with "Yes" it really gave me chills and I love the message behind the song and YES LORD YOU DELIVERED TONIGHT DEMI!
1588 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I’ll start with the positives and say that this performance is vocally sound, and that your runs are utterly crazy when it comes to performance this song. Going into my critique I think there was too much background things going on to really get me into this performance. Like at the beginning the band really did drown you out, and then there’s backing vocals and just overall there was too much going on to get me focused on you or your voice. I also feel like your connection was a bit off because either you really bring the sass and the diva, or you bring the emotional side of you and today I saw neither, I just saw you trying to entertain a crowd which can be fun and all but I’m looking for a performance to get me moving, or crying, or showing some sort of emotion that isn’t just watching a performance and wanting to skip it in order to get to something else. It was an okay performance, but I hope to see better from you.
1588 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
*ready for everyone to hate Demi's performance but I loved it*
1588 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I am nodding my head along as you seem to be getting this with your vocals and I tend to like this as it all went together. This was very nice of what you done here as you captivated your voice in this song and the setting brings the best out of you and I love that high energy voice but at the start you do lack some power but damn you got so much in you to give.
1588 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

you did such a good job.  You're a good singer.  Keep up the hard work.
1588 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Brittany J Smith - "Can't Help Falling In Love"

1588 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* I knew you were going to be the biggest surprise this season! And you delivered some really stunning vocals tonight but sometimes I felt your vocal control faltered but other than that this was good. I feel you have a really good voice for Broadway or a Disney movie as it's so pretty. I really enjoyed this Brittany! Everyone seems to be doing really well so far!
1588 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

From the first note, I instantly thought your voice is very Disney Princess like, whether that’s a good thing, I’m not entirely sure yet. I do appreciate how diverse you are because this performance was laid back and relaxed compared to your audition, but I feel as if you could have pushed yourself a little bit more like you did in your audition, because this was nice sounding and it was very beautiful but I don’t have anything special to say about it. Is it something that I hate? No, Is it something that I will probably listen to in my freetime again? Not really. I think you could have pushed yourself even further and I think the song choices are important because your voice can be very powerful but this was just sorta boring in a way.
1588 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Your performance here is so elegant and I am really starting to fall in love with your style as this had me captivated. As I can see from watching you sing, you are a natural performer and those vocals just sound so natural and smoothing and it did get a tad boring as you didn’t change it that much but you gave a great good impression of what there is to come.
1588 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

powerful song choice.  It was so awesome.  Keep up the good work.
1588 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Nervous for Kyla tbh
1588 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Kyla Jade - "How Great Thou Art"

1588 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* Can I just how impressed I am so far that it's the first week and people are delivering stellar vocals so far! Kyla, this was amazing and that low notes gave me chills! You took me to church and back and I am blessed by your vocals. Sometimes your voice does sound a little breathy/airy but imma just say it's the gospel song for this case and this was just amazing to watch! You really almost had me in tears because you really are an insanely talented singer.
1588 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Honestly this performance was really good and it was really powerful. Vocally you sound amazing, and it was a very strong performance there is that aspect. One of my favorite moments is that you hit those low notes like no others and it left me quite shocked on how your range can be. I would really like to hear more of that low voice Kyla because it is quite a nice touch to your voice. That ending note as well was very powerful and really want a good way to finish off the performance. My biggest critique here is that I don’t think you were really connected to the song like this, like this song is very royal in my opinion and I don’t think you were really showing the royal side of your voice. It just didn’t have that power that I know you can show, but that’s really a minor thing compared to some of the performance I have heard so good job!
1588 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I can see how much this song meant to you and I am becoming a fan of yours with this stupendous performance you are giving. You were going in with it building slowly and giving us that moment and you were feeling emotional but brought it back and this is what you are and that last note was a bit pitchy but you brought raw energy into this.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!