This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Live Show 1

Topic » Season 11 Live Show 1

1612 days 22 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Honestly, I'm nervous about Brittany.
1612 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
08) Morissette - "Akin Ka Na Lang"

1612 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps and cries* GIRL! I don't even know what you are saying but I connected to your emotion and that's what I love about this performance. You are the perfect example of how singing a song in a foreign language could work! Because your tone is so stunning, like how the heck do you sing like that? I swear you are like an angel sent down to bless us with your vocals.
1612 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I’ll start off by saying it’s a huge risk doing a song in a foreign language, and I know some of the judges here will have some issues with. For me personally I could tell you were really pushing yourself in this performance, with the higher notes but I think the beginning and the chorus was a little bit boring as you were just weren’t connected well enough. When you went on with the song I started hearing you and seeing you get into the emotion of it, and I could tell you could offer so much more when it comes to performing songs, and even though it’s a foreign language I could tell what it’s about and how much you put into it by the end of it. That voice whistle or whatever that high note was really great, and you ended really strongly so good job.  It’s a solid performance just make sure you clean up the beginning section a bit because that could really bring a bad impression towards me.
1612 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
ryan5676
OMG, an Act that Aili James didn't give a standing ovation to!

LMAO RYAN DRAG ME WHY DON'T YA
1612 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was a good performance that showcased your skills, but it did feel like a starter as it didn’t bring the impact. The thing I like is your voice as here you are bringing emotion into the song but what sadly brings it down was that you didn’t bring power to back it up, but when you hit those high notes, I saw potential but you have to try and give this amount of energy throughout.
1612 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I also loved your voice.  You are definitely a great singer.  I hope you do so well and make it far.
1612 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Jameslu
ryan5676
OMG, an Act that Aili James didn't give a standing ovation to!

LMAO RYAN DRAG ME WHY DON'T YA

I can drag you but that would take all night to do!
1612 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
Adam got a bad comments 😢
1612 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
09) Andrea Faustini - "Listen"

1612 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* Wow! You have got some vocal pipes there Andrea! You really sang the hell out of this performance! I like your voice a lot and I loved the power and emotion you put into this performance. You definitely upped your game from your audition and this made me realise what a strong contender you are in this competition!
1612 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

This is one of the better performances I have heard today, however you were so close to getting where I want you. Like this is a difficult song to do, and anyone who is able to do it, I am completely impressed with, however I kept waiting for you to break free of that bump in the road and really give me a performance worth listening to again and again and it just wasn’t there. Like vocally I think you were pushing yourself too much and I think you were focusing somewhat on nailing those vocals. This song is such an empowering song so you really need to connect to those words and sing it to someone to really get that meaning down. It was a really good performance though and you were almost there at my top spot so really good job here Andrea.
1612 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You sure have the sass in your voice but was more of a mess with your interpretation not conveying the song. I know I can see some potential in your voice but you have to connect with the song to do it and this was too rushed and your vocals weren’t strong enough and I hope you find the right song to show your voice as I saw a glimmer in there.
1612 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

good job all around.  You did good.  Everything was so well done.
1612 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Rose Short - "What Have You Done For Me Lately?"

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!