This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Live Show 1

Topic » Season 11 Live Show 1

1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY!!!!!
1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Running Order:

01) Katie Kadan
02) Beyoncé
03) Demi Lovato
04) Brittany J Smith
05) Kyla Jade
06) Sam Bailey
07) Adam Lambert
08) Morissette
09) Andrea Faustini
10) Rose Short
11) Jessica Sanchez
12) Celine Dion
1588 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
So nervous!
1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Now let the show BEGIN!
1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Katie Kadan - "I'm Going Down"

1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION SINGING ALONG AND THROWS SHOES* You already know this is my favorite performance of yours which is why I also question why'd you use it so soon. Your vocals in this are impeccable and honestly you KILLED IT TONIGHT GIRL!!! This was a great start to the show and I am living for the sass QUEEN!
1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

So I’m on the fence with this performance because I don’t think this was you at your prime. I don’t know if it’s the song choice or just you being more entertaining than you are performing. Like you are probably the contestant who is showing the most personality and that you can really sell a song with just personality alone, but that’s only half the battle in my opinion. I think you really need to connect to the song and relate it back to your personality and I just think this song was asking too much from you as you were struggling to keep my attention on you since I just got bored of this performance. I know you have great performances in your magic bag of tricks and I can’t wait to see this however I don’t believe this is one of those many tricks.
1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I have to say that you bring a unique style to this competition as you lit me up with your voice and I most certainly like this. Oh my I just can’t stop loving that voice tonight as you ooze that moment so well that just made me want to demand more form you and what you need to do is bring more energy to create that memorable performance I like to see from you.
1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I felt like I didn't like that song so much.  I hope you can do better.  I know you can be a fighter and try harder.
1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Beyoncé - "Flaws And All"

1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* I thought this was a pretty performance that highlighted your vocals very well as we saw a more emotional side to you and it really wowed me. Your emotional connection to the song is what touched my heart and made me enjoy this performance.
1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay so one of my biggest issues in this performance is that you were playing to the audience, in a game like this, and in the way I judge the audience does not matter, there are just here to see a bunch of people sing. Like it was a beautiful song and you definitely showed your personality throughout the song which I appreciate but the song was very much lacking because it sounded like your voice was just in autopilot mode for a good portion of the song, It just was nothing special about this performance and I know this is the first live show and there’s only one person going home but you have to bring it each and every time because if you don’t you could get sent out. This performance wasn’t anything to remember you by.
1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Well I heard your voice and it was strong but it didn’t go anywhere with this song as you just kept it below level. What brings me back to you is your vocals which sound good with anything and you could have done so much with this song but you didn’t use it as it dragged on and got boring towards the end so try and engage me with your voice and do something impressive.
1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

great job overall.  Song was so good.  I liked every moment of it.
1588 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Demi Lovato - "Yes"

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!