This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners Special Final!!!!!

Topic » Winners Special Final!!!!!

1669 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Adele - "Hello"

1669 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
No she didn't win with this exact panel Micheal could change things
1669 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I’m not really sure how to feel about this performance, and I believe last season I was iffy on the performance as well. Like you sing with so much connection to this song and I can tell in your voice that you are trying your best without trying to hard and giving us too much. I just think one of my biggest issues is that a lot of the notes when transitioning to the high notes and hitting those high notes were somewhat off I think? I mean some of them but I think that’s just because your putting so much emotion into the performance since this song means a lot to you, I mean it’s the song that really pushed your comeback from who knows what you were doing during that gap between albums and stuff. It’s a really powerful performance and you did a good job with emotion and energy, I just really need you to focus on control and I would enjoy this a lot more but I’m not saying it’s bad, it’s good, and I really enjoy this.
1669 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

What a journey you had on this special. From having a performance I truly didnt like, to you blowing me away, to you giving me chills. Your always bring a classic strong voice where you can just listen to whenever. Its so soothing and you did an amazing job that captivated everyone.
1669 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
OH YEAH KAT I FORGOT LMAO
1669 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is such an iconic moment for you as I can feel the power and emotion inside you as it was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!! No doubt you have chosen your best performance as this performance always give me chills and the power is one word but the emotion is another making it a flawless showing that I just love so much and this is what you call an iconic who slayed tonight *standing ovation*
1669 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I think you just knocked it out of the park with that performance.  I liked the whole entire thing from start to finish.
1669 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Be thankful Kat isn't here to see that you forgot about her being a Panelist!
1669 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Omg Kat loves Brooke that would of helped her to win LMAOOO
1669 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Beyoncé competed in the Very First Season finishing 6th but this enabled her to compete in the All Stars Special managing to win it!
1669 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Ooh Adele got really good critiques also!
1669 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Beyoncé - "I Was Here"

1669 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW COME I HAVE NEVER HEARD THIS PERFORMANCE OF YOURS. Okay like I would give you a standing ovation but this is honestly too good for a standing ovation from me like the world needs to standing ovation this. I was so mesmerized by this performance that I couldn’t take my eyes off you for one second until the screen switched to those movies about helping people, and even then I didn’t click away and waited for you to come back. You really felt the song, you told the story, and you just overall performed it amazingly. You were in control of you vocals and you used those low notes and high notes very effectively to a point where I was on the edge of my seat just waiting for you to do something different and new and you kinda did and it blew me away. With this performance I really hope you win this thing because I think this is the best I’ve ever heard you performance when it comes to music games really good job.
1669 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

what a performance. Like wow, your voice alone is just insane and you gave me chills through the whole song. What a powerful song to perform at the finals. Amazing job Beyonce as always.
1669 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Bravo I must say that I appreciate this work so much with how you put the power into it and unlocked something better. This was wonderful to watch as you lead it all the way through with those vocals of yours and I could say that I was run over by your style of singing that was simply enchanting and I believe you have a serious chance and I am pretty much won over *standing ovation*

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!