This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners Special Final!!!!!

Topic » Winners Special Final!!!!!

1654 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
The Winners Special Final will take place Friday 4pm EST/9pm BST so come and find out who will this out of:
Adele (Jameslu)
Beyoncé (Rubes)
Boyce Avenue (Brandonh1)
Brooke Simpson (Rubes)
Jennifer Hudson (moviedude)
Jessie J (Brandonh1)
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to the Final of the Winners Special!!!!!
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight we will find out which Artist will be crowned the Winner in this Winners Special!
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Before we start the show it is time to welcome our Panelists!
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE!!!!!
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL!!!!!
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN!!!!!
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY!!!!!
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Running Order:

1) Brooke Simpson
2) Jennifer Hudson
3) Jessie J
4) Adele
5) Beyoncé
6) Boyce Avenue
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Now let the show BEGIN!
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Brooke Simpson won Season 1 and is our very first winner of Anything Can Happen!
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Brooke Simpson - "What Is Beautiful"

1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay opening the show and you brought it to the stage like what a way to show that you’re here and you deserve to be crowned the ultimate winner out of everyone left in this competition. It started off slow, however it quickly picked up and like I think you were just getting into the song, and then bam you got into the song and I could feel you were just telling the story, There isn’t any crazy vocals you need to tune down, there isn’t any runs that don’t have any meaning to them. Everything in this performance seemed clear and concise which really made me happy because this is probably one of the strongest performances I’ve seen you do on any music show ever so really good job here Brooke I would not be mad if you won the competition with this performance.
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

wow your voice is something huh. Like once you started singing I was like wow. Your voice is so powerful and your always consistent when it comes to singing your butt off. An amazing job here.
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I can tell you girl that this was beautiful with this performance because you essentially killed it tonight. The first winner is not pulling any punches because you showcased your vocals to a key and I am loving your set of vocals as they are just as powerful here and you build that energy up to create a wonder that made me fall so in love with what you can do *standing ovation*
1653 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I thought you did good singing.  Your performance was good.  I did like it all.  You are a good singer.  It went so good together

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!