This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners Special Final!!!!!

Topic » Winners Special Final!!!!!

1669 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Jennifer Hudson was originally on Season 3 coming in 6th place but had her redemption in Season 8 by winning it!
1669 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Jennifer Hudson - "I Will Always Love You"

1669 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I’m honestly not a big fan of this performance from you, like I mentioned last time how you take the tempo of most songs you do super slow which causes them to drag on. I just don’t think you have the power to really keep our attention while you perform those slow notes. Plus during the beginning and throughout the song it just wasn’t there for me when you were doing vocal gymnastics. I know people here are going to disagree with me, but for me it’s all about who can do the prettiest runs or the highest vocals, it’s who can tell stories through their music and how do they sing and how are they able to embody the song even though they didn’t write here. I don’t really think you grasp that concept, and for some artists it is a hard concept to grasp, but I know how well you can do it at times, I just want something a little different from you since this is the third performance like this where it’s staccato, slow, and a ballad almost everyone knows.
1669 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

wow what a performance Jennifer. Not gonna lie, your heat performance wasnt my favorite from you but since then you just out did yourself and did better and better everytime youd perform. What an amazing job truly.
1669 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are bringing out the big guns in this superb performance that got me AWE STRUCK!!!!! This is just fantastic and I am in pieces watching you sing a song like this so perfectly as you expressed those notes at the right moments and when you set the power high boy you gave me tingles as this was just tear running greatness that made me so proud to watch you tonight *standing ovation*
1669 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I thought that performance went so well.  That song was such an awesome song.  I thought you did so very well in it.  Your voice was so perfect for that song.
1669 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you for the comments for Brooke!
1669 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Jessie J competed in 5 Seasons with her Win being long overdue finishing 11th, 2nd, 10th, 6th and 1st in Season 10!
1669 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Jessie J - "I Have Nothing"

1669 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

God damn Jessie you know how to pick your songs to best suit the panel, like this song really got you your money’s worth during last season, and now your using it again and even though it’s my third time listening to it, I’m still in awe of how you performed this song. Sure it isn’t changed up and made into something that is specifically Jessie J, but you really do tell the story of the song, and you really just sing from the heart when you aren’t caught up in the crowd or caught up in whatever your doing. You can really deliver a solid performance, and this one is probably one of your best solid performances you have done in your whole Anything Can Happen career. I’m happy to see you here with all these winners after coming fresh off of last season I really wish you luck because it will be amazing if you win twice in a row.
1669 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

Such a classic song to sing when your in a finals. Your voice is truly one of a kind and you can do things that alot of singers cant. You sing so effortlessly and your just an amazing singer. This performance was amazing and incredible.
1669 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I never question the Queen when I see it as you gave a stellar performance right here that simply BLOWN ME AWAY!!!!! What makes me love this as much as you is the way you burst out with your energy and vocals that are just outstanding to witness and this is your prime moment as you showcased what you are capable of and I was swept in the moment as you sung your heart out *standing ovation*
1669 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

That song was sung good.  You did good hitting all the notes.  The performance was good.  I did like everything about it.  Good job all around.
1669 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
I feel like Jessie is winning this since she won with this exact panel so knows which performances they all like rip.
1669 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Adele originally competed in Season 4 placing 6th and was so close to winning in Season 7 finishing 2nd but this allowed her to compete in All Stars Special 2 to give her that victory!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!