This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners Special Heat 1

Topic » Winners Special Heat 1

1679 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
6) Daneliya Tuleshova - "Rise Up"

1679 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
If my acts don’t make too 2, I just want to be in second chance at least!
1679 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Top*
1679 days 1 hour ago
hellocat
Ah so scared
1679 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay this is the first time I actually heard your performances because you were never in the X Factor at least not when I was judging, and I don’t think I ever heard your voice so this is something new to me that I was excited to hear. If I’m being completely honest though I’m glad I was surprised because you picked a bold song and it worked out for you and I could tell you were bringing all that you could in this performance. I’m not going to mark you on diction because I know English isn’t your native language and sometimes it’s hard to pronounce certain syllables. One of the things I want to put out though is that you took the song way to fast and didn’t give me a chance to soak up the power and message of the song. I think though that you could have tried to play the song a little bit more and change it up, also that run that wasn’t in your head voice seemed very forced out and didn’t sound like it fit with the rest of the song, overall though I enjoyed your performance so I hope I get to hear more from you in the future heats.
1679 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

Your voice is amazing for your age but I wasnt really feeling this peformance tbh. I didnt feel the emotion your suppose to when you hear this song.
1679 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are a young Artist who sounds like a superstar when you sing as this was so sweet and very touching. It still amazes me after all this time that you have so much power into that voice of yours and I could listen to you sing all day as you warmed my heart with that performance but you could have brought a bit more power but I found it simply adoring.
1679 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I did like everything about your performance.  You did such a good job singing.  You hit all the notes so good.  Keep up the good work.
1679 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
7) Adele - "Chasing Pavements"

1679 days 1 hour ago
hellocat
Oof rip Daneliya

But thanks for the comments Ryan, Scotty and Drake
1679 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

It’s sort of amazing how even though I just recently heard you perform in the last season that you’re brought back and I just complete forgot about what performances I liked and which ones I didn’t, not saying your forgettable just saying my memory is shit lol. Anyways this performance I think could have been your underrated performance had you made the finale. I just really enjoyed the sorta breathy tone you put into this song and it flowed really smoothly. I honestly think your biggest struggle in this competition is changing songs up for the same old vocal song and dance. Like I get if you sing it as it is during the first few choruses, I just think it gets boring after a while once I hear the same notes over and over again at the same spot. This was a good performance though, and I can tell how much you put into the performances if you bring in the rasp and just push your voice to a point where cracks seems natural and it doesn’t strain your voice.
1679 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

I dont know how to feel about this tbh. I wasnt really feeling it with this performance which is a shame. Your voice is good but thats about it really.
1679 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Your rich voice is ever so passionate, and I was feeling it all tonight as you lit this up with a fire in your soul. I admire the way you soared here because the amount of power you put into it was so great and I can feel it in your vocals how emotional you get into it but the verses kinda downgrade the performance but I can’t help to just love it.
1679 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your song choice.  It was so good.  I was bopping my head along to your song.  You did such a good job singing.
1679 days ago
ryan5676
And that was our 7 Artists and let's give them a round of an applause!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!