This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners Special Heat 1

Topic » Winners Special Heat 1

1668 days ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

you put a spell on me for sure. what an amazing performance. You sang that like you wrote that song and was demanding it.
1668 days ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You’ve put a spell on me with this tempting showing as you brought the saucy side out of you as it was mystifying. I am wrapped by that voice which produced some ranges tonight as you magnified the moment releasing that ball of energy intriguing my interest but it didn’t necessary wow me with the type of performance you did but it was memorable to say the least.
1668 days ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I thought you also did so good.  I liked the song choice too.  You also did so well singing.  I hope you can keep up the good performances.
1668 days ago
ryan5676
4) Brooke Simpson - "Faithfully"

1668 days ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I will say this performance was really good, and honestly I should stop saying that because this is an all winner’s season and everyone is going to be good. I think you ended strong and your emotion and connection to the song was on point towards the second half of the song which really made me lean forward and want to listen. I love how you get your arms and whole body into the song as well, however I noticed that during the first half of the song you were just I don’t know something wasn’t there to fully invest me in the performance and it kinda turned me away for the first few minutes. You were able to re-grab my attention however remember that you need to start strong and finish strong because if you start weak and end strong it may not have a strong impact that the ending. I will say those high vocals and that ability to hold out that long note was really well done though so good job.
1668 days ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

sing it sister! you can see the feelings you have in this song. I was just hooked into this performance from the very beginning. Amazing job.
1668 days ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

The Winner who started it all and this was a legendary performance that got me invested in what you can do. The power you have inside of you is unbelievable as you brought it up when you started to bring the energy and you are a memorable singer that brings fire and even though the start didn’t light it up, you pulled it back to create this wonder of a show.
1668 days ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Good song choice overall.  I liked that song choice.  I listen to that song sometimes when I have free time.  It is such a really good song.
1668 days ago
ryan5676
5) Maelyn Jarmon - "Wait for You"

1668 days ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Now I have to judge this performance differently than some of the other performances I have heard from these winners and previous contestants. This is an original song however this is the first time you are performing it so this is the base in which you set the song so I can’t critique you on changing things up and all that. I did enjoy the song though and it really brought an empowered feeling to me which I think you were going for that feeling so you did a good job at connecting and emoting to an audience while you were performing this. A few knocks I have on this performance is some of the quick notes that helped you get to the higher notes were pitchy and felt forced. While some of the backing vocals were drowning you out. Overall a good performance though so maybe you’ll show us more in the future.
1668 days ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

I like your voice, its like your floating in the clouds. I like where the performance went and the song is a good listen.
1668 days ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I can sense that moment inside of you as you started singing as this was pumping me up and driving you up. Those vocals are very beautiful to have a listen to and you know how to create a wonderful performance with those notes and it was build up fantastically making me going on a journey and I thought the ending could have went another level but from what you gave it was a swell job you did.
1668 days ago
Rubes
Omg I’m so nervous for Brooke! I hope she makes it!
1668 days ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your voice was so good singing.  You did an awesome job.  I truly liked that song so much.  I was clapping along and bopping my head along to your song.
1668 days ago
Jameslu
Thank you judges!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!