This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners Special Heat 1

Topic » Winners Special Heat 1

1667 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
I’m mainly nervous because like the judges are completely different and haven’t commented on our performances before so we don’t know who’s gonna make it through or get eliminated whereas we can normally tell but I have no idea this season!

I agree!
1667 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Boyce Avenue - "Never Enough"

1667 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

This was a good rendition of this song, I just wasn’t the biggest fan of you just singing the song straight up as since this is a ballad there was a lot you could do to change it up and make the song yours, and act like you wrote this song instead of just singing a really good karaoke version of it. Overall though I did enjoy how you played with dynamics in this song and it made the softer moments of this song really shine, and the
powerful moments shine brighter, and I think pitch it worked out for a voice type like yours, even though I wished you did a nice falsetto but that’s just me being biased on how amazing falsettos can sound but you did a good job breaking boundaries in a way and not going full falsetto in the song. So this was overall a solid performance and contender for top 2 but we’ll see what the others bring since this is an all winner’s special.
1667 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

wow what a performance. I didnt know what to expect going into this performance. But you captivated me within seconds of the song. Very well done job
1667 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Oh my gosh you are opening with this song and I’m just getting goosebumps just watching it. This is practically how you do a spellbinding performance that has got me in awe with the amount of energy you pour in with your amazing voice and it was all pitch perfect moving me to tears watching it once again as you reached the highest bar and nailing it *standing ovation*
1667 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

That song was so good.  I enjoyed every moment of your performance.  Keep up the good work.  That song choice was so good.  You hit every note so good.
1667 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Holly Tandy - "Hollow"

1667 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Holly I’m going to be completely honest here and I think this is the worst performance of the night in my opinion. Like it’s funny how you sang a song called Hollow because that’s how this performance feels right now. Like it just didn’t seem like you were in it emotionally, physically, none of it and it just wasn’t right. Like I looked at your face and your eyes were completely dead and not responsive at all and it kinda creeped me out. Vocal wise it wasn’t strong either as it just seemed flat maybe perhaps you weren’t into the song as the others were and you were just singing like maybe a karaoke version of the song? It just didn’t feel anything and if I’m being quite honest this performance was annoying to me like I couldn’t listen the full way through because I had enough. I’m sorry Holly, I hope you can prove me wrong in future heats if you’re not eliminated but it just doesn’t look good for you in my opinion.
1667 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

a tori kelly song? what a risk to take for Heat 1. I think you did an excellent job but I think other people just did better then you this round.
1667 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This has a banger vibe performance written all over it as I could see myself dancing along to it. You have got that cool voice that can make any song feel majestic and I am liking what you did making me smile just listening to it and with more power I believe you can reach the top as you got a bright career in front of you with what you just done here.
1667 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your performance.  I also liked the dancing.  Everything was so good with your performance.  Good job all around.
1667 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
Boyce:

Thank You Judges
1667 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Scarlett Lee - "I Put A Spell On You"

1667 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Yikes doesn’t look good for Holly! :(
1667 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

And that’s how you take a classic song and put your own spin on it and just bring the confidence on stage and be like “yeah this is my song.” This is such an amazing performance of your Scarlett, and I honestly don’t think I’ve ever heard of this performance from you in previously times I judged competitions with you in it and I question as to why I haven’t heard this performance because this performance is probably one of my favorites I’ve heard. Like I could see it in your face that you had a huge connection to the song and just a huge amount of power as well which really brought it all together. You were moving, you were singing, and you were being somewhat sassy which I love. Honestly I don’t really have anything bad to say about this performance so really good job here and I’m glad you decided to share this performance with us because I think this could be strong enough to send you straight to the finale.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!