This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LW's Survivor: Redemption Island - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LW's Survivor: Redemption..

4238 days 1 hour ago
EEstrada17
I can see Josh, Amanda, and Kamika making it far. Those are my picks to win tbh lol I'll check in every now and then to see how it's going! :P
4238 days 1 hour ago
Ditzy
^
4238 days 1 hour ago
Steel
GO KAMIKA SAMOA   R E P R E S E N T
4238 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
Well thanks Erik!
4238 days 1 hour ago
Js21
Im surprised Survivorfan went first though
4238 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
I was surprised Sf was voted off first. And worse his birthday was yesterday!
4238 days 1 hour ago
PeaceOut14
Gonna start watching this. Honestly, I should've applied, I went out right after Stephen.
4238 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
I sent the app to you, right Michael?
4238 days 1 hour ago
themissinglink
I am very disappointed for survivorfan, I hoped he would do well.
4238 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
Well I think he has a chance at Redemption Island, especially if more Zapatera get sent there because he is stronger than most of the Zapatera members which I believe are more social game players than physical game players.
4238 days ago
Prozach
I'm actually gonna contribute to a Viewer's Lounge for once, since I haven't before.

Based on name recognition alone, I'd have to say Bingo is one of the premier threats. He's one of the most crafty gameplayers I've seen. Nothing fancy, just solid. Granted, that big name status could come back to haunt him though, if people have the same mindset as I do and want to get rid of him sooner rather than later. But I do think he'll get far regardless.
4238 days ago
JETTEJ
I'm excited for this season :)

GO RUMTIN!

Also, I will be hosting a season where newbies can play Survivor in January do if you are interested, I will contact you mid-december about apps.
4238 days ago
Tundra
Rumtin better represent Marquesas or imma be pissssed
4237 days 16 hours ago
Boots22
GO JULIAN!!!!!! :)
4237 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Yeah I think he does have a strong chance to do well in Redemption Island, but I don't know what he can do if he gets back, because I don't think he is the strongest strategically.

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!