This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LW's Survivor: Redemption Island - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LW's Survivor: Redemption..

4261 days ago
LoganWorm
The only people that was casted in both was Rumtin and Josh lol.
4261 days ago
LoganWorm
Brittany D. (Dreamer342):

Brittany is a wild card to me. She has yet to show too much to me. I believe she's a pleasant girl who is going to be behind the scenes. I don't know how far she'll get, I keep thinking she'll be one of the first, then maybe one of the last so it's a toss-up.

Amanda M. (MaryClare):

Amanda is like a second Priscilla to me. Except she's a little more forward about things. I think if she's likeable that could either be her downfall, or what brings her ahead. But if she's too forward, the same could go. She needs to find a balance between the two so she doesn't pose herself as a threat, otherwise she could go at any time really.

Ash "Ashley" B. (BigBruv):

This guy, is so odd. I don't know why he wants to be called Ashley, but he does. He is organized and I expect him to be one of the first boots because in my Big Brother 1 he wasn't great at competitions, or being active. We'll see where he goes, but I expect him to be one of the first.
4261 days ago
Ditzy
AMANDA IS NOTHING LIKE ME BYE
4261 days ago
LoganWorm
Oh, you know she is a lot like you.
4260 days 23 hours ago
Ditzy
Not really tbh o
He's more open with his opinions and gets mad easily, i can hold my anger in when i need to l0l. but yeah, his open opinions and attitude with probably cost him the game o

And isn't ashley a girls name? :L
4260 days 23 hours ago
LoganWorm
Yeah, that's why I didn't want to call him Ashley, but did.

And, yeah I know you're not like that, but at times Amanda can be likeable just like you. Not always, but at times. She should be interesting, none the less (and I am calling her a she by appearance).
4260 days 23 hours ago
Ditzy
and idt steph would have made it any further than he did. If he was active Michael would have been the first boot and him the next, although I don't know his challenge strenghs so maybe ben would have been second boot, it depends who was better for the team :P
4260 days 23 hours ago
LoganWorm
Well I wanted to give Stephen another chance because his internet went out and I felt bad for him. And I've witnessed him playing very active in other games, so I figured if I gave him another chance he wouldn't disappoint.
4260 days 23 hours ago
LoganWorm
And, yeah he might have, you just will never know.
4260 days 17 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
I'm rootin for:

Rumtin (Rumtin T.)
JoshJosh123 (Josh J.)
CheapCheep (Mykel C.)
TheSexiestDude990 (Julian T.)
SimvivoRWay (Stephen R.)
4260 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
3/5 of them are returnees. :O
4260 days 17 hours ago
TwoTonTyler
Next season on Survivor... to the ruinous and deadly parts of Nicaragua,
^ needs updated

Rooting for Julian and Josh. =]
4260 days 16 hours ago
TheJesseHudson
I hope Rumtin gets far, liked him a lot in Marquesas. Rooting for Amanada as well.
4260 days 15 hours ago
mattkwon1
Rooting for:
Bingo21 (Jarrod B.)
Rumtin (Rumtin T.)
JoshJosh123 (Josh J.)
CheapCheep (Mykel C.)
TheSexiestDude990 (Julian T.)
4260 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
No, it's still in Nicaragua.

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!