This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LW's Survivor: Redemption Island - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LW's Survivor: Redemption..

4243 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
The Viewers Lounge for Redemption Island
4242 days 2 hours ago
MaryClare
Logan, why does the link to the main group lead to a bad girls club group LOL
4241 days 18 hours ago
Steel
suppppp
4241 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
I will do a cast assessment later.
4239 days 6 hours ago
Tundra
so pissed i didn't make it haha
4239 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
Returnee Assessments:

Josh J. (from The Plains, placed 8th/18):

The Plains was just a crazy non-entertaining mess, but out of the whole cast one of the brightest people was Josh. Bwburke and Link pretty much took him out, and there were still many inactives left to go. I feel like he deserved Redemption because his only allies took him out and his season was a mess.

It's been a while since I've seen him play (The Plains was 7 months ago!), but I think he will be coming in with a huge drive to get far and I could see him winning the whole thing if he works on that social game.

Kamika L. (from Samoa, placed 9th/20):

Kamika was in Samoa, a great season that many say has transformed this series into what it is now. During Samoa Kamika was extremely cautious to certain things and was quite perceptive. She really put faith in her alliance, which later became the whole Galu tribe. In the end it bit her because Zoey flipped in the merge and voted Kamika out.

Kamika deserves redemption because I feel like she was no threat at the time, and her own tribe mate voted her out. She is often quiet on the outside, but she processes a lot of things on the inside. She could get far if she ends up in a large alliance, or fixes her game from last time.

Unit N. (from Japan, placed 16th/16):

Japan went so fast, it was crazy and the amount of effort each individual put in to stay in the game was phenomenal. Unit ended up on the outs on his tribe, but had showed up and contributed to his tribe at the challenge. He was voted out for the mere reason that he was in no alliance.

Unit deserves redemption because he was cut off so early and wasn't able to get into an alliance. He needs another chance, and is going to prevent himself from last place.
4239 days ago
LoganWorm
Serv "Sf" O. (from Japan, placed 9th/16):

Sf was also in Japan, just like Unit, but made it quite a bit farther to experience the twists. Sf's ultimate demise was when the tribes were refurbished and he was the only one from Kuski to end up on a tribe of all Yotai's. He survived one vote, but because of the 8 person merge, he was voted off the next vote because the rest of the Yotai's did not want Kuski having more members at the merge.

Sf deserves redemption because he was one of the many people in that season screwed over by multiple twists. However, I seriously doubt his abilities in Survivor, and don't think he will make it very far in the game. We'll see though.

Rumtin T. (from Marquesas, placed 11th/16):

Marquesas was a difficult season with a lot of competitors, but had it's share of those who did nothing. Rumtin is known best in that season for blindsiding Danyo in the pre-merge and almost taking his idol (which did not happen). When he merged he was an immediate target because of the blindside and because of how active he was for Rotu, helping them win some challenges. People saw him as crafty.

I feel that Rumtin had the ability to get a lot farther, and I am giving him the chance for Redemption because he was not able to save himself last time. This time I expect him to fight even harder and get farther.

Stephen R. (from Nicaragua, placed 18th/18):

Nicaragua was a fairly bumpy season (in terms of difficulty and expectations). Stephen was the first voted out because he did not show up to the challenge, and ultimately contributed to Espada's loss. He was inactive for this period of time.

Stephen deserves redemption because his internet went out during those few days and he was not able to attend the game. Some people were voted out first all by their account or their tribe's account, but Stephen had no control because of his internet going out. I have no clue how he plays, but I expect him to try his hardest.
4237 days 20 hours ago
LoganWorm
Missy A. (Missalice3):

I don't know how Missy will do. She might get far, she might not. I mean she's been quiet so far, so she may still be quiet in the game and that can turn out to be good or bad depending on the circumstances.

Mykel C. (CheapCheep):

I think Mykel is going to end up on the outs and will be voted out earlier. He doesn't have the spirit to fight and he's timid. I'd be surprised if he made it to the merge let alone to the finals, but we'll see.

Julian T. (TheSexiestDude990):

I think Julian has the ability to not only go far, but to win the whole thing. He's just going to have to be careful with some elements of the game including returnees and Redemption Island, but he'll probably get to the merge at the least.
4237 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Looks like a good cast!
4237 days 2 hours ago
Boots22
JULIAN AND JARROD FTW PLZ :D
4237 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
I am really hoping Julian lifts his ban by the time this starts, that would be an annoying start to the season for me to have to remove someone because they are banned.
4237 days 2 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Here did I play in your group yet
4237 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
No, you have not. But there are 3 more seasons of brand new people before All-Stars, so I can fit you in soon.
4237 days 2 hours ago
themissinglink
I didn't take out Josh, it was the only vote that didn't go the way I expected it too.
4237 days 2 hours ago
Ditzy
Is the cast still gonna be similar? like i see some of the people that were supposed to be in allstars are in redemption island now l0l

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!