This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LW's Survivor: Redemption Island - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LW's Survivor: Redemption..

4265 days 6 hours ago
LoganWorm
Jackie Q.(qt3pt14):

Jackie plays the part of a kind soul, and most of the time is one. But sometimes she has this fire in her eyes that makes her do ruthless things. I think that if she makes it far, she is going to let her heart in the way and offer herself to let a friend win. I do not expect her to win with her kind soul, but somewhere in the game she will be ruthless at one point or another.

Pamela R.(Ontario):

Pamela strikes me as a very organized person. She could very well play the game to her advantage in terms of strategical moves, but I don't know if I see her being physical. She might have some social game to bring to the table. In a typical group of people I might say she's the odd one out, but in this group of people I could see her taking advantage of others to get farther in the game.

Justin T.(ThaMeowMeow):

Justin's purpose isn't to win, at least coming in. I know he's going to be ruthless and that all he wants to do is put on a show. But maybe as he gets farther along, he might start to see the win as an opportunity and actually go for it. He's going to stir the pot I can already tell, but once he's voted out (if it's early) I think he'll be finished.
4264 days 5 hours ago
Steel
This cast has potential, I could see it being better than Nicaragua even.  My pre-game pick to win is Rumtin.
4264 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
Jarrod B. (bingo21):

Jarrod is probably going to play a game highly saturated with social aspects. I don't see him being able to win challenges beyond pre-merge, but I think he could end up in a tight alliance riding him pretty far. I see him really testing some people's uncertainty.

Brien J.(justdontevictme):

After rejecting Brien 3 times a spot in an LW Survivor cast, I finally accepted him. He seems like he's ready to play, but I think he is going to end up weak in all aspects and be a sheep for others to fight over. If he ends up in an alliance he might get somewhat farther, but I could see him being one of the first voted off.

Kyle C.(cowkal2):

Kyle's innovation in strategy may be the death of him. I know he's going to be one hell of a strategist, but as far as his social game goes it may not be able to make up where he needs it to. If someone catches on (which can happen fairly quickly) I think he's pretty much screwed. I think if he is good at challenges Redemption Island just might allow him to get to the merge.
4253 days 1 hour ago
Zbase4
oh
Supporting Unit, Julian and Rumtin
gl to the rest too :)
4249 days 19 hours ago
mattkwon1
\Hey guys! My new Survivor franchise is ready for applications! I need 16 people, so please do sign up! :D It's first come, first serve. Please apply!~ :DD

http://www.tengaged.com/group/4583/forum/topic/7745158
4248 days 12 hours ago
themissinglink
Not long until the season starts now, looking forward to it!
4239 days 9 hours ago
Boots22
new season starts today!!! Julian ftw!!
4239 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
I'm hoping Josh does well, he was screwed over in The Plains.  Not by me I should add.
4239 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
I am here the whole season to chat.

Confessionals and votes will not be given up here though, mind you.
4239 days 1 hour ago
FunkyBike1
I see an excellent season coming. All I can do is watch and see how it turns out, it's so unpredictable.
4238 days 15 hours ago
themissinglink
Yeah I have no idea who is going home in this first vote...
4238 days 3 hours ago
FunkyBike1
It turned out it was a returning player -- what a surprise.
4238 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
Well it was either returning or veteran, there may or may not be a pattern.

If Zapatera doesn't step it up, they are heading to tribal council again.
4238 days 2 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
inb4 Ulong II

:3
4238 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
I defo see it happening!

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!