This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL- EGYPT

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL- EGYPT

3798 days 17 hours ago
Econ21
Based on what I saw Sarah made the decsions. Anyway I was just trying to make a point to Ninja that's all.
3798 days 17 hours ago
Ninja41
You say that you weren't in danger which means that you were in control. That makes no sense at all... Hud wasn't really in danger until probably final 4 tribal, so does that mean he was in control until then??
3798 days 17 hours ago
Econ21
Bugs read my speech if you want a full long answer but I will give you a quick overview right now

- When the game started I was in the majority alliance on my tribe so I was in control then
- When the tribe switch happened I knew I had to do to survive so I made good relationships with DW and Sarah and made them trust me so they would take me into the merge
- When the merge happened I continued to stay with the majority alliance with Sarah and DW but I was just waiting for the right time to strike and once you and rstar were out that was the time
- I would have gotten 5th if I stayed with the Sarah and DW alliance but I wanted a chance to win and get to f3 so I made a move against then
- Me and Ninaj, James and Spolzo teamed up to vote out Tdo to give us control of the game
3798 days 17 hours ago
Econ21
- After that we voted Sarah out and then Ninja went, then Spozlo and James

- so overall I should win and get your vote because I made the big move against the power alliance because I wasn't satisfied in anything other then f3. Getting out Tdo was the biggest move in the game and it wasn't all me but I was a huge part of that. That move got me to where I am today the f3 and that is why I think I should win.
3798 days 17 hours ago
Econ21
I did say I wasn't in danger but I also said how I was in control. You didn't read the whole thing or you didn't understand it.
3798 days 17 hours ago
Econ21
And HUD was in danger at f6, f5 and f4 also
3798 days 17 hours ago
Sarah48
The lies spilling out if econs mouth
3798 days 17 hours ago
DBWs
Since I didnt really get much info before I was voted out, tell me your whole game from beginning to end. Make it LONG

Ok, so I started the game with an alliance with Sarah, and Hud. We planned out every vote off in Ta-Opet, then built a F4 alliance with TDO. I also made an alliance with DrPepsi so he would stick with us. So we easily controlled Ta-Opet, not much happened. Then the swap hit, and that is when Sarah made a deal with Eclipse and Rstar to help them, and she told me. When we lost immunity, Sarah and I discussed, and I recommenced that we vote for Eclipse, and the Ta-Opet alliance agreed. Skittles and Econ voted TDO, thinking Rstar and Eclipse would as well, but I was able to convince Rstar that Sarah and I would vote for Skittles with them, so by a 4-2-2 vote we blindsided Eclipse, thinking he had the idol. Rstar and I talked, and I was building a side-alliance with Rstar, as well as a side-alliance with Econ to help get more control. Rstar said he was going to use the idol, which caused a split in votes, and he was able to get Skittles out, but that worked to my benefit because I had some trust in Rstar.

Then the merge hit. I knew that Sarah, TDO, Hud and I were a close 4 and would be targeted first at the merge. So quickly, I convinced Rstar I was with him so that if everything else would fail, I wouldn't go. I made an alliance with Econ, and we made an alliance with Jet and Ninja, agreeing to vote out Dodrio just in case Rstar used the idol. It worked, and Dodrio left, as Ninja got pez on his side as well to get an alliance of 8. At the F11, Rstar tried to scramble and get a F3 alliance with Sarah and I, however I knew Rstar, and he is crafty so if he would be able to survive this tribal, he could very well make his way to the end of the game, and with the possibility of him having an idol it made him a bigger target. So we were able to get rid of Rstar. Next, we had all agreed you (bugs) were the biggest threat, Sarah was saying to vote Ninja or Econ, but I convinced the Ta-Opet 4 not to so that I could have more allies down the line, so you left. Jet then quit, which wasn't good for me.

Then Sarah and I tried to secure both TDO and Hud, because if they would stick with the vote, and we could get to the F7 we would have control. So I said to vote splozo, because he was the only one I had not been talking to (besides pez, but he was with Ninja) at the time. We agreed, but 1 vote went out of place, and Ninja and Econ got rid of TDO in a 4-3-1 vote. So now, for the first time I am not in control and don't know what is going on 100%, however I know with 2 immunities, if I can get out threats, I can easily get the FTC. I win immunity for the 2nd time in a row, and 5th overall, and try and get the votes to get out Ninja or Econ, but I didn't want to push it to the point that people couldn't trust me, so realizing I couldn't rally the votes, I had to vote Sarah because I needed to stick with the majority or I had no shot. Then, I won immunity again, and both Ninja and Econ came to me trying to get me to vote the other, so myself and Hud made an alliance to control the tribe, along with Pez, and we decided that Ninja and Econ are both good at challenges, and could win out HOWEVER, Ninja would win this game easily if he made it to then end, so we decided to vote out Ninja by a 4-2 vote. I then won immunity again, and voted out Splozo because Econ, Hud and I agreed he had to go. I won immunity for the 5th time, and Econ then told me he would vote Pez, so we agreed to, even though he voted Hud, Pez still left.
3798 days 16 hours ago
Econ21
I havent said anything that wasn't true Sarah, also you don't know what went on in my game so you don't have any right to say that.
3798 days 16 hours ago
Sarah48
Whatever I'm done,

Voting DBW

GRATS!
3798 days 16 hours ago
Econ21
I didn't vote out Spolzo or Prez
3798 days 16 hours ago
DBWs
Correct Econ, but you told Hud and I to vote them, so you basically did vote them out, just voted with them to get their jury votes.
3798 days 16 hours ago
Econ21
I never told you to vote for them you suggested it to me and I just said yes
3798 days 16 hours ago
Econ21
Ok guys this is why I deserve to win over DBW and HUD.

Me and DBW had a very simlar Physical, he may have had 1 more immunity but what's the real difference. We all had great social games so there is no difference there. I believe i had a better strategic game however. I was a huge part in the biggest move of the season when Tdo got out and it was a big move because it took the power away from DBW and Sarah. Now I dont fault DBW on making any big moves because he was in control with Sarah so there were no big moves to make. When you are in power though you have to be judged by maintaing power when you are in control. DBW couldn't do that as he got overthrown. When i took control it was for a much shorter time but I never lost control when I took it and I think that's what you have to judge it on.
3798 days 16 hours ago
DBWs
Well according to you I suggested who should go F5 and F4... so I would have control then. And in F6 you came to Hud and I pleading to stay, so you only had control in the F8 and F7.

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!