This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL- EGYPT

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL- EGYPT

3802 days ago
DBWs
*blindside
3801 days 3 hours ago
jamesthepezboy
Hey guys.

I've read though this and think I am close to a decision but I want to ask a couple of questions first. Just for the record, I think you all played good games and I respect all of your game plays.

Firstly, DBW I have a couple of things I want to ask you.
To start off with, I want to congratulate you on a good game. You had control of a major alliance for a large part of the game and had a good immunity streak but I do have a couple of problems with your game. Firstly, as soon as Sarah went, you where never in control. You had no influence in the game as the moves where all obvious and clear. If any point you had lost a challenge after that you WOULD of gone home. No doubt in my mind. That is the reason why I am struggling to give my vote to you. You relied heavily on the twist of the season and if it wasn't for the the twist of the season, you would of not gone much, much earlier. Another problem I have with your game and anyone's game at final tribal council's is taking credit for different moves. Why? Because it takes more than 1 person to agree to a vote and it is most likely that everyone had the same idea as everyone else.
So here are my questions for you:
1. Do you think that relying on a twist is a legit reason to win the game? And why?
2. If the twist wasn't in place, would of you had a different game plan?
3. Finally, if your game was repeated 100 times, do you think you would have the same outcome each time?

Secondly, Econ!
I have to be honest, you played a pretty damn similar game to DBWs, but where less social than him and much more reliant on luck. .  It seemed that you where unable to keep an alliance together and immediately fell out of the game (like the rest of out tribe, like it was pretty much Borneo). You weren't voted out at that stage not because of your strategy or strategic pro-ess, you just stayed out of complete luck that they decided to pick someone else first. Another place you relied on luck was at the end of the game when you won immunities. Again, I have confidence in saying that you would of been voted out if you had slipped up in a challenge and would of gone straight home. Also, you can take no credit for the Sarah vote, because it was the most obvious move in history. You would have to be fucking stupid to not see that and it wasn't you just sending a mass email that made everyone notice. No one can take credit for ANY moves this game because they where all straight forward moves. What I'm pretty much basing my vote on is how much your game relied on luck and in your case, a fucking lot. Your a lovely guy and I really do like you, but your game was not particularly special. That said, you can win me over with your answers to the questions!
Questions!!!
1. What part of your game had no luck too it and was completely reliant on your game?
2.  If the game changing twist didn't exist, do you think you would of made it this far?
3  Finally, if your game was repeated 100 times, do you think you would have the same outcome each time?

Finally, I move on Huds.
I've got to be honest here, I think you played the best game. You stayed under the rader, was  pretty much always on the right side of the numbers and didn't have to rely on immunities. I am highly sure that any way the game went post Sarah's elimination, you would of made it too the end and that is why I'm leaning towards voting for you. Unlike the others, you didn't have to win immunities to win.
Just realised I've got ten mins left to vote because I forgot to finish and post this from like 8 hours a go.

Quick questions for Huds

1. Do you think we should look past the fact that you couldn't win challenges?
2.  If your game was repeated 100 times, do you think you would have the same outcome each time?

Good luck guys.
3801 days 3 hours ago
jamesthepezboy
Just realised I was being a fool and votes where due in tomorrow, not today.
Foolish James.
3801 days 3 hours ago
Hudspith
1. Do you think we should look past the fact that you couldn't win challenges?
yea i think people should look past that survivor isnt solely about immunity wins and because i never won immunity i had to make friends with people on both sides to ensure my safety and strategise  my way here

2.  If your game was repeated 100 times, do you think you would have the same outcome each time? i believe i would simply because i wasnt a challenge threat so people overlooed me
3801 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
I agree with mainly everything James just said. This was somewhat of a dull season (moves wise) and a lot of the people required luck to get here. DBWs won immunity along with Splozo at the auction which was almost entirely luck, and he won it at the tribal he would've been voted off (or Splozo). They both own and that is why I ended up leaving. Econ won advantages in immunities. His advantage paid off at final 5 immunity as his extra points were the reason in him winning. He obviously would've been voted off here. Still don't know who I'm voting
3801 days 3 hours ago
Sarah48
Why do people choose to vote for people who floated.

It would be one thing if HUD did something, and was able to dodge the votes

But he didn't do anything, so nobody came after him

CUZ U SUCK AT THIS GAME SO BAD
PEOPLE DOMT CARE IF U MAKE FINALS CUZ U WONT WIN BYE
3801 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
Hud: I have been impressed with some of your answers so far, but they seem a little repetitive and vague/straight forward which is why I'm having trouble voting for you. One thing you did well this game, was your social game. Could you please explain to me, your personal connections with every member of the game from final 8 tribal and later and how you were able to become friends/work with them. This will show me if the game you played is deserving of my vote (try to get 4-5 sentences per person so I have a more accurate sense of what when on)
3801 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
DBWs: how many different final 3 deals did you make? And name them.
Also, all the people you were contemplating taking to the finals but you never actually formed a deal
3801 days 3 hours ago
DBWs
1. Do you think that relying on a twist is a legit reason to win the game? And why?
Yes, an example would be the Hidden immunity Idol twist which several winners have done by manipulating it, and I have played Mearl's seasons many times, and this time I learned one valuable thing: Adapt your game to the twists! I don't think you could fault me for it, and I don't think it is a bad thing, because it got me here easily after the f6, and I revolved my second half of the game around it. So yes, because I adapted my game to fit the twist.

2. If the twist wasn't in place, would of you had a different game plan?
YES! Firstly, I would have played an even more social game. I also would have been trying much harder on the strategic part of the game, and getting the numbers in the F8 so that the Outcasts Alliance wouldn't blindside TDO, because had I been able to, I think I could have ran away with the game. Like I said, I adapt my game to the twists, so this season I tried to be a leader to win immunities pre-merge, then try and get a run at the end had I needed it.

3. Finally, if your game was repeated 100 times, do you think you would have the same outcome each time?
No, I think I should have been voted off earlier, and there was a good chance that I wouldn't be able to get Ninja, Econ, Jet, and you to vote with the Ta-Opet 4, and you guys could have gunned for myself and TDO before I relied on my physical game. Also, I could see other games in which the Ta-Opet 4 would make F4. But I do think I took a lot of risks with making solid social and strategic moves early on that made me a threat early in the merge but luckily nobody made a move against me or my alliance until it was too late and I could rely on my physical game with threats out. So no, because the merge had several different outcomes but luckily I was able to take advantage of others mistakes or late moves to make sure I could adapt, but I do think I had several outcomes that could have gotten me here with many different people.
3801 days 3 hours ago
DBWs
DBWs: how many different final 3 deals did you make? And name them.
Also, all the people you were contemplating taking to the finals but you never actually formed a deal

Well, I made a F3 with Sarah and Hud, then Sarah made a F3 with myself and TDO, but I never said I would go with that because I didn't want to go back on my word w/Hud. I believe I made a F5 with Econ? I said I wanted to take him far, then see what we can do, but I don't believe I made an official F3 with him. I also made a F3 with Hud and Pez at the F6, and would have went with that had Econ not won immunity in F5 or F4. I may have made others that I forgot, but the only concrete ones were Sarah, Hud, Pez (at F6) and kind of Econ but I don't believe we ever promised it to one another, just an agreement to go as far as possible.

I was contemplating TDO, Jet, and Rstar at one point but never wanted to do it because that would nearly be impossible for me to do without getting blood on my hands. I never contemplated Dodrio, Bugs, you, or Splozo.
3801 days 3 hours ago
Hudspith
remind me sarah how many survivor fuinals have u made and how many haveyou won now quit attacking everything i say and get a fucking life little girl
3801 days 3 hours ago
DBWs
Ninja,I agree the F6 was completely luck, and I do believe that is what helped a ton getting me here. That immunity most likely was the difference between you getting here and me getting here, had you won that you would have done what I did I think, and made it here with an immunity streak.
So I kinda feel bad for you on that, 1 ticket draw away from winning in my POV. But you never know if I would have found the idol F6, and Econ would have gone and then you and I would do what Econ and I did, so that was a HUGE immunity and it sucked it was all luck.
3801 days 3 hours ago
Hudspith
lol you would pick 3 ppl i never talked to
3801 days 3 hours ago
Sarah48
Yah u didn't do anything this game so that's not a SURPIRSE
3801 days 3 hours ago
DBWs
Also to Ninja's Question, I think I had a F3 with Jet, however Econ made that F3 and I never confirmed it, I had many options but I only really answered back, and confirmed to Hud, Sarah, Pez. I made a F3 deal but I had the deal longer with Hud which is why I went with his deal instead in the F4.

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!