This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL- EGYPT

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL- EGYPT

3768 days ago
Mearl
I'll bring in the members of the jury...

Rstar, Bugs, JetteJ, TDO, Sarah, Ninja, S. James, and James P, voted out last tribal council.

Hudspith, DBWs, and Econ. You guys have gone as far as you can go in this game. Congratulations. However, only one of you can be crowned the winner of this game.

Tonight they jury will hold the power as they will vote for the person they want to see win this game. James Pez has the golden vote and therefore will break any tie if there happens to be one.

I will let you guys post your speeches and then the jury may ask questions to give them a better sense of who they feel deserves to win this game.
3768 days ago
Gaiaphage
Hi jury I deserve to win because I'm gaiaphage
3768 days ago
Gaiaphage
But in reality, this was fun to watch. Good luck finalists! And another great season Mearl!

Too bad I'm retired ;)
3768 days ago
Gaiaphage
Btw that wink face doesn't mean anything I'm still retired for good
3768 days ago
manalord
These finalists are cool just not as cool as Me, Gaia and Andy
3767 days 17 hours ago
saxonmath
Voting for Chris xx

Ohwait
3767 days 14 hours ago
DBWs
Want to start out by thanking you guys for a great season, great twists, great cast, and great blindsides that made me keep on my toes.
I started the game with a close alliance with Sarah, which then grew to the 4 person Ta-Opet alliance. We were able to easily control Ta-Opet, and once the tribe swap came, we were lucky that the 4 of us (TDO, Hud, Sarah, and I) were all on Opet-Ra. Sarah made a deal with Eclipse and Rstar to get out Skittles, however we felt that Eclipse and Rstar probably had the idol, so we made a bold move to blindside Eclipse with TDO and Hud. All the while, I was making an alliance with Econ trying to convince him that I was on the bottom of the Ta-Opet alliance, and make him think that I would stay true to him, as well as trying to get Rstar on my side. Next, Skittles was gone thanks to Rstar's nice scrambling. At the Merge, I tried my best to get the numbers. The Ta-Opet alliance and Econ was 5, and with Rstar flipping, I quickly worked a social game to get Ninja, and Jet on our side, and Ninja got Pez on our side as well. We got rid of Dodrio, then at the next tribal Rstar tried to get in an alliance with Sarah and I, however I felt like if Rstar was able to scramble, he would win this game, so the 8 of us agreed to get rid of him. Then, we got out bugs for being great at challenges. To this point, I was in control of the entire game, and tried to convince people that Sarah and TDO were on the top of the totem pole in case things went wrong, and next tribal it did, with TDO getting blindsided. Then, I had to vote Sarah, because I couldn't get anyone to flip to our side, and had I not voted her I would be a target. Next was Ninja, which I campaigned to get out, because in getting him out I had no real competition besides Pez in challenges, and since there were 2 immunities getting rid of Ninja was the best move for me. This obviously helped, because it helped me win 2 crucial immunities to get here.

I played the best physical game of the 3 sitting here, with 8 immunities in all (counting my 2 pre-merge) I helped lead the Ta-Opet alliance with Sarah, while trying to keep communications  with the other side, that saved my game when TDO was blindsided. I believe I played the best social game, at least according to you guys in the quiz immunity challenge, and I played a dominate strategic game that helped get the Ta-Opet alliance control, and even got me power by going back to alliances like Econ that helped me control the last few tribals. I also feel I kept trust, I backstabbed only Eclipse and Rstar, but I didn't even make the deal, Sarah did, which got the blood on her hands. I wouldn't consider Sarah a backstab, because I tried to keep her but when nobody flipped, I needed to save my game by voting her. And Ninja stabbed my back before I stabbed his, so I wouldn't consider that either, maybe Pez, but I made a f3 deal with him and Hud, and I would have gone with that, but I had my loyalty longer with Hud which caused me to vote him. I think I played a great overall game, while keeping the blood off my hands, and can't wait for these questions.
3767 days 14 hours ago
Econ21
Well for starters this was a extremely fun and hard game that I had a lot of fun playing so thank you to everyone involved.

Alright when this game started I was in the majority alliance on my tribe with myself, jflora, Ninja, Skittles and Jette and we were in control of the game on are tribe. When the tribe switch happend and I ended up with Sarah, Tdo, Hud, DW, Eclpise, rstar and Skittles I knew I was in trouble. I tried to flip the game on that tribe but I failed and Eclpise went home. After that I knew my shot at this game would be to act like I could be controlled and that's what I did on that tribe. I built relationships with Sarah and DW, the two leaders of the tribe to get them to trust me so they would take me far bad my plan worked. When the merge hit we got numbers and quickly got out Rstar and Bugs for being huge threats. When Jette got medevec, and we were down to 8 I knew I had to make my move. Sarah and DW were pretty much offering f3 ti everyone in attempt to stay safe with everyone and I knew if i stayed with them I would get 5th place, so I made a move. I got together the outsiders I the game, Ninja, Spolzo, James and myself and we made a move to take control and we voted out Tdo. Then I took out the biggest threat in the game, Sarah. Then I heard Ninja wanted me out so as much as I didn't want to do it I had to get Ninja out. And then unfortunately James and Spolzo were the next to go.

My physical game was basically just as good as DW as I had 6 or 7 immunities overall but I feel I played a better strategic game. I flipped this game upside at f8 when I got Ninja, James and Spolzo together. I knew I was going to get 5th if I stayed with Sarah and DW so I did something about it and completly changed the power in this game. DW and Sarah may have had the power pre-merge and early merge but even since the Tdo vote I have been in control of this game. I was in control when it mattered most, the end game. I think I played a great game in all aspects and i believe I should win. I look forward to any questions you guys may have.

GL Hud and DW
3767 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
I will do mine when I'm home
3767 days 12 hours ago
Hudspith
thanks for the experience

Now many of you may say im a weak player as i didn't win a single immunity but that is just one aspect of the game there are two others to take into consideration social and strategical aspect have to be considered. My social game i believe was great because i made friendships with the right people like Sarah and DWBs econ and skittles at the right times to keep my head off the block My strategic game-play was to join an alliance but then make a side alliance just in case i needed it the eclipse vote off is a example of this i had a decision to make i could either go with my old 4 person alliance and vote out Eclipse or side with the other and vote out one of my own in the end i chose to stick with my original alliance as i believed that would keep me safer in the long run and even after that vote off skittles and Rstar were messaging me. Now we come to the dismantling o the Ta- opet alliance econ and myself had been wanting to make a move on Sarah for ages but she kept winning imunities so we had to target TD08 i however got this message to late and had not time to change my vote to him but he left anyway. Then it comes to the ninja vote off i strongly considered voting out econ as i saw him the bigger threat and changed my vote like 4 times before i made a decsion becase once again i was stuck in the middle and could of forced and 3 3 tie.

So overall i wasn't the most powerful player but i made the right moves at the right time to secure myself in this game and make it to F3
3767 days 8 hours ago
Sarah48
Question:

First of all, I'm not voting Econ. Question is for hudspith: what did u do this game besides sheeping DBW because you seem to have no gameplay?

^He probably won't reply cuz he never shows up to anything
3767 days 8 hours ago
Hudspith
erm excuse me i have a job and im 5 hrs ahead of u all so thank you and i didnt need physical gameplay me and DBW barely spoke until the F6 where we aligned properly
3767 days 8 hours ago
Econ21
Thanks Sarah, I see you aren't bitter I turned on you and got you out lol
3767 days 8 hours ago
Sarah48
Thx for the answers, I don't think this vote will be that difficult
3767 days 7 hours ago
Ninja41
typing up remarks and questions now. might take a while :P
3767 days 7 hours ago
Hudspith
lol im not even expecting a single vote cos im a "floater"

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!