This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL- EGYPT

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL- EGYPT

3791 days 3 hours ago
Econ21
And if DW had a powerful alliance then so did Sarah and Tdo and HUD and myself and you and jette and james because we were all in it up until we made the move to get out Tdo.
3791 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
But we already had the alliance of 4 and it's not like we would randomly vote off one of our own members, so it was pretty obvious we had to vote one of them off. Sarah and DBWs had immunity so we couldn't vote one of them off. That only left TDO and hud. We decided to keep hud because we thought it would be easier to get him to flip to vote off sarah when the time came than it would be to get TDO to flip. So if you think about it.... it's not that surprising
3791 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
econ... we were never actually in that alliance. we just said we were so we could advance ourselves further in the game. I never had any intentions of going to the finals with sarah or tdo or whoever
3791 days 3 hours ago
Econ21
Well neither did I Ninja but we were in the alliance. And the reason getting out Tdo was a big move is because it's not like the 4 of us were together at f12 or f11. We got together at f8. That alliance was fully put together that day and Sarah and DW and all of them had no idea about it. They got completely blindsided. That is why it was a big move.
3791 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
Also, you continue to say that I am only sitting here because I wanted you out when I know full well that you had intentions of getting me out before I campaigned for you to go. So you can stop trying to make excuses and making it seem like you are this perfect angel. You are saying that you were in that alliance with tdo and sarah until the 4 person alliance was created. Therefore, that means that you backstabbed everyone from final 8 tribal until final 4 tribal in some way or another
3791 days 3 hours ago
Sarah48
Love the effort HUD is putting in not, worst finalist all time, can't  believe he made it over me, he did nothing this game
3791 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
LOL sarah. I was so close too :/ damn luck challenges always screw me over :P
3791 days 3 hours ago
Hudspith
as sarah now hates me over a online game
3791 days 3 hours ago
Econ21
Ninja I was actually voted HUD the night you went up until the point where i got word that you wanted me out then i changed my mind and went after you. Also I never backstabbed Prez or Spolzo. And yeah I backstabbed the Sarah, DW, Tdo and HUD because I knew if I stayed with them i would get 5th, so i did something about it, I don't see how thats a bad thing.
3791 days 3 hours ago
DBWs
Econ you clearly told me to vote both Splozo and Pez... you just voted with them to make it look like you were with them.
And if you actually voted with them because you wanted them to stay that means you didn't have control of the game because you didn't vote who left...
3791 days 3 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Since I didnt really get much info before I was voted out, tell me your whole game from beginning to end. Make it LONG
3791 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
Sorry guys I'm eating supper really soon here. After I'm done I'll come back and spread more of my incredibly bountiful wisdom with you! :P
3791 days 3 hours ago
Econ21
DW well you wanted HUD to stay so I couldnt really do anything there. Also I never said to vote for Spolzo or James you wanted them out not me. I was never in danger towards the end is what I mean by control. I mean I could have saved Spolzo i guess but I asked James what he wanted to do and he said he wanted Spolzo out. Could I have gotten him to change and vote for HUD maybe but at that point it just wasnt really worth it. But I 100% kept my word to Spolzo and James.
3791 days 3 hours ago
Econ21
Also DW you say you played this great game and were in control the whole time, even though it was really Sarah. But if you had such a good social game and had such control then why were you so blindsided by the Tdo vote?
3791 days 3 hours ago
DBWs
I said I was in control till the F8 with Sarah, Sarah and I were in control, we both made the decisions but I was the one who had connections with others, and who got the final call. I had a good social game, but that doesn't mean I had control, just had connections so if Sarah and I didn't have immunity, Sarah would be the threat over me. And in my opening speech I said I was blindsided by the TDO vote because that is when I lost full control along with Sarah.

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!