This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Platinum Big Brother 7 [Finale]

Topic » Platinum Big Brother 7..

3351 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
Speech
----------
Hello jury. I am so happy to be standing here in this position for a second time in this series. It was truly an honor to play with each and every one of you because this truly was a crazy cast. It was fun to play with you all because although not a lot of things happen publicly, this really was a strategic playing bunch.

Now onto my game. I will break it up into 3 parts. Here they are:

1. The Art of Coaching: I was a coach for a total of five weeks. Throughout these five weeks, I was playing a very crazy, bitchy, witch character for entertainment. And to fulfill Lauren Jade’s wishes and that was to play along with the twist. And as we all know, the twist this season was Coaches (or Faux-Coaches) as I like to call it because myself and the rest of the coaches were brought here to get rid of all of our players. During these five weeks I made deals with other coaches. Basically, “If you got rid of my players, I’ll get rid of yours.” By the help of the other coaches, I was able to get Marissa, one of the biggest threats in the game, out of the house. I also argued with people and played myself out to be a bitch so that my players would get targeted. (Which explains me threatening Rita to save one of my players during week 4.)
2. The Return of the Depressive: I came back with the intentions of not wanting to talk to anyone. I had acted like a fool for a total of five weeks and I wanted to come into the game to clean my reputation. So, I decided to lay extremely low. Low enough that I was nominated, but high enough to where I had *BARELY* enough numbers to keep me alive. A lot of my conversations with people I was close to throughout this time was me feeling defeated and venting to them about how much I regret coming back. This was all an act. I wanted people to know that my intentions of coming back were NOT to win again, although that was false. Everything I did from this point on was to be able to stand in the end and once again giving myself a second chance at winning it all.
3. The Return of Natalie: Once I was almost voted out while sitting next to Christian, I decided to end my previous phase. So I went onto actually trying in competitions. I went onto winning 1 POV and 2 HOHs. Here is when Drew and I formed our Final two deal. I figured I needed a final 2 deal without Marissa, if I ever wanted to win, so I choose Drew since he was the perfect candidate (not trying to throw shade). We then went onto winning competitions every week until the very end to secure our safety.

The return of Natalie also meant the return of last seasons winner and making it THIS FAR is a miracle. Especially in a game as intense as this one.

My saying goes, Big Brother is not the place to show how good of a person you are morally, and I think I’ve stuck to that.

I will now answer any questions.

(This is just a basic over view of my game. Please ask me questions so that I can go more into detail, if intrested. :) )
3351 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie- Why do you feel like you deserve my vote to win, because for the first several weeks of the game, you were Immune and just chilling.

Hey Rita! Yes and no. I was immune, but I don't think any of the coaches were necessarily chilling. We were plotting and plotting and lying (because of the twist) A LOT. It was stressful and difficult, so no we definitely werent chilling. And I feel like I deserve your vote because I made the moves I needed to make to successfully be sitting here in the final two.

Some of those moves were getting rid of you and Aydan. You two were a huge burden for me and without getting you guys out, I couldn't ever have made it here.
3351 days 21 hours ago
sosyomomma
Hello jury, This has been an amazing season and one ive enjoyed through out the whole game. When I first came into the game I worked on making solid bonds with players and coaches. I made sure that I was always safe and that I wasnt a target.

I didnt come out guns blazing but I played a more utr and social game. I never faced eviction until f3 and I did that by winning comps when I had to and having bonds with players  so that they wouldnt nominate me.

I made smart moves that kept myself in the game and people whom I trusted that would help me get her,  I have been playing since day 1 in this game and have fought to get myself here.

A big part of this season was the coaches twist which I used to my advantage. As I working with on making bonds with the players I did it as well with the coaches. I knew that they had power in this game to nominated me or eventually come back in and I wanted them on myself so I could work with them in getting my self here, which I have done.

Im happy to answer any and all questions, so thank you for giving me a chance to explain my game.
3351 days 21 hours ago
sosyomomma
Drew- For some parts of the game, you laid pretty low, while other people played hard from Day 1. Why do you think you deserve to win?

I think I deserve the win because I had to keep my safe the whole game, I didnt have a free pass for half the game and when it came down to it, I won competitions that got myself to the end, I didnt have to back stab people to get to the end, I got here on my social and strategic game and finally my physical game which ment I never faced eviction till the end.
I also havent received a single eviction vote.
3351 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
Drew throwing shade 4 minutes upon his arrival. lol

Drew, you were nominated 3 times, but you survived because there was bigger fish to fry, not because your social game was on point. I just want to let the jurors know this.

You were saved because people wanted out Christian, Aydan and Marissa. Three of this seasons top competitions threats. I hope you realize that...
3351 days 21 hours ago
sosyomomma
I was nominated twice and then I was at f3, both times I was nominated I had pov used upon me and the second time I used pov on myself
3351 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
Brian used POV and Christian was nominated.
I nominated you next to Aydan while Aydan was the target.

POV or no POV it never mattered.
3351 days 21 hours ago
sosyomomma
Exactly, I wasnt going anywhere but as I said I never faced eviction until f3 and never received an eviction vote.
3351 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
*blank stare*
because you were never the target, Drew. Whatever. I don't want to argue with you...
3351 days 20 hours ago
Midknight3baby
* breaks in the house* *streaks through the house with my jersey boy shirt in the air* * runs out*
3351 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
*throws singles at mike*
3351 days 19 hours ago
Midknight3baby
Excuse me have you seen me *flexes* I only take 20's ;)
3351 days 16 hours ago
Jxhn
Well you two, congratulations on making it to the end. I was along for the battle but never actually a houseguest but I know that you fought a lot of big powers to get here, and may the better one win (i'd say best, but since im not in the F2 obvi that'd be a lie)
3351 days 13 hours ago
winner132
Natalie - Why do you deserve my vote after doing what you did, it hurt honestly and it sucks that your excuse for evicting me was that I would "have done the same" to you when I had that opportunity and didn't evict you in final 4. You got greedy in my opinion and you saw the possibility of a second win, but greed is one of the seven deadly sins and it does come with consequences. Second of all why do you deserve to win? You basically had a free pass for 5 weeks this season being safe from evictions while many others had to fight to stay in the game and many got evicted while you were enjoying your safety. Not only that but you relied so much on others and I think that unlike in Season 6 where you were a bad ass in control of the game, this season you were so dependent upon others that you fell to the shadows. I think that you underestimate just how much others dragged you along in this game because had it not been for some of us you would have been the first person out after the returnee competition.

Drew - Why do you deserve to win overall Drew? Many can argue that this season you did absolutely nothing and you road the coattails of others. I don't know one big move that you made all on your own and I would love it if you could shed some light on any big move that you made that was entirely done by you. You won some competitions sure but with every competition that you won you FAILED to make any type of move that could dramatically change the game. Sure you won an HoH but I hardly call taking out Joe a very big move. And then you won another HoH in final 4 but that HoH honestly doesn't matter since final 4 is all about POV. Therefore my claim still stands that it is very arguable as to why you should win because frankly you did nothing all summer long in the house but stay in the shadows. The reason you were never nominated or evicted was because there was always someone much stronger and threatening than you on the block. It's pretty logical honestly, it would be like having Janelle on the block next to Victoria. In this scenario you would be Victoria and whoever you are nominated against is Janelle. Who would honestly evict Victoria over Janelle? It's just not happening.
3351 days 12 hours ago
Justunreal
I have my vote easily. But I have no questions for Drew since he floated and rode other people coattails.

Natalie: even though you have made the final 2 once again. Did ever feel like Dan at the moment?

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!