This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Platinum Big Brother 7 [Finale]

Topic » Platinum Big Brother 7..

3347 days 11 hours ago
Oxygen
Tbh I'm still not sure if either deserves to win. Looks like both rode coattails.
3347 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie - Why do you deserve my vote after doing what you did, it hurt honestly and it sucks that your excuse for evicting me was that I would "have done the same" to you when I had that opportunity and didn't evict you in final 4. You got greedy in my opinion and you saw the possibility of a second win, but greed is one of the seven deadly sins and it does come with consequences. Second of all why do you deserve to win? You basically had a free pass for 5 weeks this season being safe from evictions while many others had to fight to stay in the game and many got evicted while you were enjoying your safety. Not only that but you relied so much on others and I think that unlike in Season 6 where you were a bad ass in control of the game, this season you were so dependent upon others that you fell to the shadows. I think that you underestimate just how much others dragged you along in this game because had it not been for some of us you would have been the first person out after the returnee competition.

Hey Marissa. My excuse wasn't "because you would have done the same." My excuse was purely strategic. I don't understand why you would think that I would give up a win? And yes, Greed is one of the seven deadly sins, but can you really sin in the Big Brother house? Like I've said before, Big Brother isn't a place where you go to show how good of a person you are morally.

As for me not playing in the first five weeks, that is very invalid. EVERYONE who got evicted in the first five weeks competited in a competition to RETURN. You got evicted in the first five weeks and you came back to re-enter on the sixth week with a "clean slate." Being a coach and being someone in sequester isn't very different...

I think I deserve your vote because although I wasn't a "bad-ass" contestant this season, I however tried to be the bad-ass coach.  I knew that walking into this game against people who were very skilled at competitions, that I would need to rely on others for sometime. I never underestimated that. Also, because of my reputation in this series, I couldn't walk-in the game and try to take over or else your claim would have been true and I would have been evicted during week Six.

Over-all, I deserve your vote and the win because I simply played the game. Even if that means having to burn a few bridges. *frowns*
3347 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie: even though you have made the final 2 once again. Did ever feel like Dan at the moment?

Hi JJ! Sadly, no. As much as I wish I were Dan, I don't think I've ever felt like him. Lol
3347 days 8 hours ago
sosyomomma
Drew - Why do you deserve to win overall Drew? Many can argue that this season you did absolutely nothing and you road the coattails of others. I don't know one big move that you made all on your own and I would love it if you could shed some light on any big move that you made that was entirely done by you. You won some competitions sure but with every competition that you won you FAILED to make any type of move that could dramatically change the game. Sure you won an HoH but I hardly call taking out Joe a very big move. And then you won another HoH in final 4 but that HoH honestly doesn't matter since final 4 is all about POV. Therefore my claim still stands that it is very arguable as to why you should win because frankly you did nothing all summer long in the house but stay in the shadows. The reason you were never nominated or evicted was because there was always someone much stronger and threatening than you on the block. It's pretty logical honestly, it would be like having Janelle on the block next to Victoria. In this scenario you would be Victoria and whoever you are nominated against is Janelle. Who would honestly evict Victoria over Janelle? It's just not happening.

I  stayed in the shadows most of the game, I didnt want to be seen as a threat or someone people who'd come after, I knew that others would go after each other and that I would be safe. I played a social and strategic game, others could be in this spot that im in but they're not. I aligned myself with the correct people and knew that they would take each other out, I played this game so that when ever a move was made I was on the correct side.

Playing hard as many players did is a respectable way to play the game, but not having a target on oneself and not even being made into a pawn is smart game play. I was honestly making it to the end regardless of what happened and I knew that, Not setting myself up for eviction for being a "threat" is what I was doing, I didn't want people to be gunning for me.

Every week I did what was smart for me moving foreword, getting out the players who were playing the same game as I was was my goal during my earlier HOH week, I wanted the bigger targets to remain in the game so the target on me grew smaller and smaller.
3347 days 8 hours ago
sosyomomma
Justunreal
I have my vote easily. But I have no questions for Drew since he floated and rode other people coattails.

I've been in this game since day 1 playing, I could of been taken out any week but I wasnt, I could of been nommed every week if I was a big "floater" but I wasnt. I won 3 competitions this season which is in the top 4 of the whole season,just because I wasnt in the house calling all the other players idiots and morons like certain others doesnt mean I wasnt here playing the game.
3347 days 8 hours ago
sosyomomma
I sent this to JJ

honestly that was the most disrespectful thing that you could of done. I tried to form an alliance with you countless times and I had your back in this game regardless because you were my team mate. I didnt have a massive friend group like Natalie did before the game yet I made finals when i could of been evicted any week but I wasnt because I kept myself of the block through competitions or having strong alliances with people. Its not riding coat-tails its having allies who trust you to have there back like I did.
3347 days 8 hours ago
cfff
Why is e eryone yelling at drew for coat tailing when Natalie was immuned for 5 weeks and then his that she was actually good at comps
3347 days 8 hours ago
cfff
I do love u both and wish u guys the best of luck!  Good game!!
3347 days 8 hours ago
sosyomomma
I would of loved to have 5 weeks of safety in this game, it would of been amazing, but I had to form alliances and bonds with people to keep myself safe, I didnt have the immunity to fall back on when moves I tried to make got blown up in my face like Natalie's did. I had to make sure every week since the start I was safe, yes they may not have been the big shocking moves but they kept my self safe and have gotten myself to where I am now, final 2.
3347 days 8 hours ago
OhNatalie
Why does being immune for five weeks matter? People who got evicted for the first five weeks were sequestered for re-entarance!!!

That makes no sense to use that against me lol
3347 days 7 hours ago
sosyomomma
its basically half the game.
3347 days 6 hours ago
cfff
natalie, make a good point! but i wouldnt of voted for marissa for the exact reason!
3347 days 5 hours ago
Oxygen
Really not sure who to vote, Gl both.
3347 days 5 hours ago
mminervini219
Looks like I'm no longer the only two-time finalist ;-) Congrats both of you!!

#JerseyBoys
3347 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
Thanks Mark!

Good luck everyone on your decision. <3

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!