This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Platinum Big Brother 7 [Finale]

Topic » Platinum Big Brother 7..

3321 days 11 hours ago
cnathaniel
Natalie: Did you make your final 2 deal with Drew before or after the week where we were on the block together and i was ultimately evicted? And explain what triggered the switch from floater Natalie to go-hard Natalie. Also just want to say i respect your game and anyone who can get to the finals two seasons (let alone two seasons in a row) is very impressive!

Drew: Please explain what you actually did in this game for the vast majority of it? I understand you won a few comps towards the end but explain to me your gameplay by and large from the beginning of the game till the end WITHOUT MENTIONING YOUR SOCIAL GAME (because i think you are confused between what you believe is your social game and what other people believe is just you not being a threat compared to others).

I have pretty much decided my vote but this is just to see if one of you impresses me with your answer more than i expected and the other makes me question why i am planning to vote for them.
3321 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie: Did you make your final 2 deal with Drew before or after the week where we were on the block together and i was ultimately evicted? And explain what triggered the switch from floater Natalie to go-hard Natalie. Also just want to say i respect your game and anyone who can get to the finals two seasons (let alone two seasons in a row) is very impressive!
-
Hey Christian! I made my final two deal with Drew after you were evicted. Your vote off against me was extremely close so I figured that I really needed a third person to vote with me <3

What triggered  floater Natalie to go-hard Natalie was the point right after your eviction. Aydan had surprisingly saved me and I was ready to make him regret his descision, since I was so ready for Rita to go during this time. :(
3321 days 9 hours ago
cnathaniel
I'm happily casting my vote to the person who gave me what i wanted to see most after my eviction... to end the game of Marissa AKA "winner132"! Might have to change your name to loser132, peace out bitches!

*casts vote*
3321 days 8 hours ago
winner132
Did like everyone in the jury hate me? lmao
3321 days 5 hours ago
sosyomomma
Drew: Please explain what you actually did in this game for the vast majority of it? I understand you won a few comps towards the end but explain to me your gameplay by and large from the beginning of the game till the end WITHOUT MENTIONING YOUR SOCIAL GAME (because i think you are confused between what you believe is your social game and what other people believe is just you not being a threat compared to others).

At the beginning I decided to take a back seat, with the twist I wanted to see how it would play out and how it could either work in my favor or against me, with more players coming in, I wanted to seem as a weak competitor  so that when the new players came in, I would be able to maneuver myself to where I needed to be.
3321 days 5 hours ago
Oxygen
winner132
Did like everyone in the jury hate me? lmao

Pretty much!
3320 days 19 hours ago
cnathaniel
^

yeah basically
3316 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Reading the votes for the winner:
3316 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Jay voted for
*pulls key*

DREW!
3316 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
JJ voted for
*pulls key*

NATALIE!

That's one vote Drew, one vote Natalie.
3316 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Aydan voted for
*pulls key*

DREW!
3316 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
That's 2 votes Drew, one vote Natalie.
3316 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Rita has voted for
DREW!

That's 3 votes Drew, 1 vote Natalie.
3316 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Brian has voted for
DREW!

Congratulations Drew! You are the winner of Platinum Big Brother 7!
*pulls out Marissa's key*
Marissa voted for Natalie to win.

Drew has won the season by a vote of 4 votes to 3!
3316 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
I'd like to thank you all for taking part and I'd also like to thank everyone from seasons past. This has been a really busy season. Season 8 is yet to be confirmed, but Platinum Big Brother will get back to you.

For the last time this season, From outside the Platinum Big Brother house.

I'm Lauren Jade!

Goodbye!

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!