This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Platinum Big Brother 7 [Finale]

Topic » Platinum Big Brother 7..

3360 days 3 hours ago
Laurenjade121
56!

Meaning CONGRATULATIONS NATALIE! You are the FINAL HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD!
3360 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
OMG!!! *jumps up and down*
OMG!!!! I DID IT MOM!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!
3360 days 3 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Natalie, you must now stand and vote to evict either Drew or Natalie deciding who will sit next to you in the final two chairs and who will be the final jury member.
3360 days 3 hours ago
winner132
aha grats Nat! *hugs natalie*
3360 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
Opps, I did it AGAIN!!!!
*hugs LJ, Marissa and Drew*
YAY!
3360 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
*stands in front of Drew and Marissa*
I love the both of you so much and this really isnt an easy decision at all.

Drew - We've been tight since I came back into this game and I think of you as a brother in this game.

Marissa - You're like a little sister to me. We've played this game together since day 1 and I couldn't have made it this far without you....

*shakes*

Okay my decision has been made. This season, I was brought back as a faux coach which made me and the rest of the coaches lethal. We were brought here through a task to get rid of all of our players. I loved this twist, and it is the reason why I came back in the first place...

For strategic reasons and your provability, I vote to evict you, Marissa.
3360 days 3 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Marissa, you have been evicted from the Platinum Big Brother house and you are the final member of the jury.
3360 days 3 hours ago
Laurenjade121
CONGRATULATIONS Drew and Natalie you have battled your way to the end and you are now the final two, but it's not over, you will now face the toughest battle yet, convincing the jury why you should be crowned the winner.
3360 days 3 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Please welcome the jury of Platinum Big Brother 7! JJ, Jay, Christian, Rita, Aydan, Brian and now Marissa!
3360 days 3 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Drew and Natalie you must now write an opening statement and answer any questions the jurors pose to you. Jury members, you must send me your vote to win by 6 EST tomorrow (you can change it at ANY time within). The show time is yet to be confirmed.
3360 days 3 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Who will be crowned the winner of Platinum Big Brother 7? Drew or Natalie Find out tomorrow where I will be crowning the winner and handing out the awards of the season. For now though let's eavesdrop on the final two and the jury questioning. From outside the Platinum Big Brother house. I'm Lauren Jade, goodnight!
3360 days 3 hours ago
cfff
LMAOOOO YES NATALIE!

hahah marissa , no offense :)
3360 days 3 hours ago
Oxygen
*walking in*

Hello Drew and Natalie, both of you have played very good games. Congratulations on making it to the Final 2, I'm gonna put aside what happened to me in the game and just go off of your answers to all the questions asked to you over the next few hours.

Drew- For some parts of the game, you laid pretty low, while other people played hard from Day 1. Why do you think you deserve to win?

Natalie- Why do you feel like you deserve my vote to win, because for the first several weeks of the game, you were Immune and just chilling.
3360 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
I will answer all questions once my Speech is up. GL Drew!
3360 days 3 hours ago
brenelle1120
Congrats final 2!

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!