This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance Mexico Camp

Topic » Endurance Mexico Camp

4502 days 5 hours ago
ofl1998
Black Team-I don't really remember you guys, sorry.

Green Team-You guys were fierce competitors, and you were great friends, sorry you had to go out like this.

Blue Team-You were inactive, sorry you didn't really compete.

Orange Team-WOW! How did you guys not make final 3?

Grey Team-YOU WERE SO CLOSE! How did you guys not make final 3? How did you not beat us at the temple of fate?

This Game-This was really fun except when you evacuated me for no clear reason in my opinion, and I love getting Grey's pieces (lol) and FYI Pinkle and Red you guys don't have a shot at winning this game, sorry.
4502 days 4 hours ago
jman96
Forget red. Pinkle has been the best this season and we will win.
4502 days 3 hours ago
ofl1998
Honey you have not done more then white, your team went to IotD in the beginning we didn't go till way later so...we are so going to win!
4502 days 3 hours ago
jman96
Im the only contestant to go to iotd twice and survive twice.
4502 days 3 hours ago
ofl1998
which proves that you can beat losers so...
4502 days 2 hours ago
Chantra1
@Ofl how the heck do you not remember Black? I was gunna make a Yin Yang season with you two. Remember you hated them then you became friends then created Yin Yang then were both sent to the Temple then became enemies again and helped BLUE win?
4502 days 2 hours ago
ofl1998
oh ya, orange, i remember now what a total dick head orange was, i really hated them any time i said i liked them i was sorta playing it up for the camera hahaha (smiles at the camera in my face)

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!