This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance Mexico Camp

Topic » Endurance Mexico Camp

4543 days 6 hours ago
xoroo
yea...idk, it was a strong game move that could pay off or come back to bite you...risky, but go hard or go home. lol.
4543 days 6 hours ago
ofl1998
hahaha
4543 days 4 hours ago
drorange32
Yep good strategy. Go hard or go home
4541 days 13 hours ago
ofl1998
*waits to build the 5th story on my tower
4541 days 13 hours ago
jman96
good camp it is
4541 days 13 hours ago
jman96
talking like yoda
4528 days 8 hours ago
Chee5e55ave5
off to temple we go gl blue and everyone else
4527 days 8 hours ago
ofl1998
we are back bitches
4527 days 8 hours ago
Matthew929
I was totally gonna day that :)
4527 days 8 hours ago
ofl1998
*laughs in Rachel voice*
4527 days 7 hours ago
Chee5e55ave5
welcome back white team...this is...awkward....lol
4522 days 2 hours ago
Chee5e55ave5
grats guys on f4!
4521 days 16 hours ago
jman96
Pinkle back
4517 days 15 hours ago
Chantra1
It is a tradition that when there are only 3 teams left, before entering the Temple Challenge ATLEAST 1 person from each team does a summary of each eliminated team. Here is an example:
By Monkeyman - Season 1

pink: you guys were never really around much, i wish that i could have gotten to know you better.

black: it was up in the air when you guys left and it makes me wonder what the game would have been like if you had stayed.

red: you were strong from the get go and were real fire starters and i personally appreciated that. It lit a fire in me to get me to start being more active :) thanks.

blue: yes you had the fan favorite but it never stopped you from tryin your hardest to succeed. i can only commend you for that and for having somewhat of a target on your back.

Gray: You went to temple against easily the strongest team that was in the game at the time. You played your hearts out.

Orange: STRONGEST TEAM HANDS DOWN. not winning challenges doesn't make you a weak team. you were smart. strategical and when it counted you really did try to step it up. i can only appreciate that.

Purple: You guys are an incredible team. the team to beat when it came down to it. your competition was honorable and I loved that you always played the game trying to be friendly with everyone it made the time being on endurance with you an amazing one and I wish you were still here.

Green: what can i say you are strong and you have fought hard to get to where you are right now congrats on the top 3.

Yellow: You have won a lot of challenges when it really counted and have really put in the work to get here. I don't appreciate the callout though and you've had the opportunity to take me out if you didn't think i was deserving of being here.  XP

Being in the top 3 is fantastic and I love where I am. I had one of the hardest journeys on endurance and not many people knew of that. since day 1 i have played without a partner and not being able to compete in many of the team challenges. I don't consider myself to be a weak player but I have been severely handicapped in a game that is suited for 2 team members. I am lucky, fortunate and proud to stand in the top 3 and I will fight as hard as I can in order to win the game.
4517 days 15 hours ago
jman96
Black team : you were a strong team but bad luck in iotd and you were out earler then you should have

Green team: you werent very active in the game and your time ran out in iotd

Blue team : you were a strong team and you kept on being sent to iotd so sad bad luck for blue

Orange team: you were also not very active in the game  so i dont know how u made it that far

Grey team: you were a strong team as well and congrats on making final 4

This game was fun. I thought i would be playing on my own as the pink team but then i got partned up with jimbo and became the pinkle team. I know people took pinkle as an actural threat with alot of challenge wins and im glad to have made it this far. Im hoping to win this game and be a champian. Pinkle all the way.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!