This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3637 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
That's your faults, not mine lol
3637 days 21 hours ago
rabbaj
yeah, I'll agree with that, it is our fault
3637 days 21 hours ago
Econ21
Well congrats guys on making it to f2, I have nothing negative to say about you guys so I will just get right to the questions

Rob:

1. When I was voted out at f9, me and you were talking about voting out Rabby and you said that you would talk to Jade and Issy about it but it seems like you never did. Why did you just act like you were going to vote Rabby when you clearly weren't? If you did think about voting him what changed your mind?

2.  It seems like one of the reasons I was seen as a threat was because are season was the only one to have episodes so people saw how I played. How did you manage to not be seen as a threat.

Josh:
1. At f9 when I was voted out me and you talked a lot about a plan to vote out Rabby. I even asked you whether you think we should vote Rabby or Jade and you said Rabby, yet you voted for me. Why did you play me like that? Like I knew I was most likely going home last night but there was no reason for the act you put on, why did you do it?

2. What role did you play in Rabby being voted out? Were you just a vote that was needed or did you play a bigger role?
3637 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Smdh I was so pissed just because the heroes flipped, ironic
3637 days 21 hours ago
Econ21
Well Rabby it was really yours and Jordon fault lol, you guys wanted me gone instead
3637 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
@Eric maybe they didn't want you to pull a J'Tia lol
3637 days 21 hours ago
rabbaj
eric stfu bc you voted for me that tc..AND I JUST SAID IT WAS MA FAULT
3637 days 21 hours ago
Econ21
I don't get it Nick
3637 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Nvm then ;)
3637 days 21 hours ago
Econ21
I only voted for you because I heard you and Jordon were going after me
3637 days 21 hours ago
rabbaj
kk, that's fine
3637 days 21 hours ago
Tailslover13
Josh - I never really talked to you at all, so this is my question for you. What did you do better than Rob? And don't give me anything like "I flew under the radar", I want some strategic things you did to outlast and outplay him and all of us.

When the merge hit, I managed to talk to Rob and continue talking to him on an emotional and friendly basis. The only other person who really actually tried to do this with me was Jordon, and then Danny when we were at the final six or so. I'm not the type of person to just blatantly lie and deceive everybody to better my own game. A lot of people respect that, but I'm not one of them. I made sure that I knew how every vote was going to go, except the Jordon one, because that one was swapped at the very last second when I was actually sleeping. Other than that, I was on top of every vote. I actually got Rob to swear to me that he would take me to the final two over his best friend Jade. If you can get someone to basically do whatever you ask, just by being open, honest, nice and loyal to them, then you've done something right. But that was just the start.

Even before the merge, I continued to show up diligently for challenges, and I stayed on far into every single night so that I might speak to anyone who was on. Again, this was to stay on top of things. Take Jade for example. She very, very rarely ever showed up, which is why she self-voted twice. The only one she pretty much spoke to was Rob. I, however, knew that due to my activeness and my passion for trying my best in every single challenge and being there for every single vote, that I would eventually be a big threat and a target. I don't see how you felt I 'flew under the radar'. There was only two votes in the game that didn't go the way I planned: the Jordon vote and the Danny vote (at final four). Every single other vote I cast in the game...that person was eliminated. I was in every conversation, and for those select few I wasn't, Rob came right up to me and told me what I needed to hear, such as how you heroes were talking about trying to get me out (at first) before focusing on Rabby.

Nick, I came into this game with basically nobody. Rob came into this with his right-hand gal Jade. They were naturally inseparable. I had to work hard to garner the trust of anyone else, especially on the villains, and the fact that I got Rob (a hero) to show me that loyalty...I think that says a lot about how much I opened up my heart and got a player like Rob to do what I asked and be loyal to me, even more than Jade! Not only that, but I also got that connection with Jordon from the villains. So, really, I got two people in this game to be with me, one from each side, and I pretty much had control of every vote, I was at every challenge (whereas Rob was not), I won two immunities, and the fact that I only received one random vote the whole game pretty much meant I knew how to keep myself out of the target zone despite being perceived by many as a threat.
3637 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Alright very nice Josh. One thing is just... it seems to me like you relied on Rob the whole game. Making a final 2 and getting information from him? Who was more in control?
3637 days 21 hours ago
Tailslover13
1. At f9 when I was voted out me and you talked a lot about a plan to vote out Rabby. I even asked you whether you think we should vote Rabby or Jade and you said Rabby, yet you voted for me. Why did you play me like that? Like I knew I was most likely going home last night but there was no reason for the act you put on, why did you do it?

2. What role did you play in Rabby being voted out? Were you just a vote that was needed or did you play a bigger role?

~~~

1. I didn't mean to play you, but much like how the Jordon vote was changed at the last minute, so was the vote for you. At first, I was all set to voting with you and Rob, two notorious rivals (at least according to you two) to get out a threat like Rabby, but then Jordon or someone said that you told Dino about the plan, and Dino is friends with Rabby, so he most likely relayed that information to him. That was making you look pretty bad. At this point, I knew that I had to do something to avoid being in the minority. So, we had to switch the vote to you to avoid upsetting Dino or someone else. Think of it this way. A few times in the game, I didn't agree with the target vote, but I went along with it for the time being to avoid being a target. For example, I didn't really agree with voting Rhys out, but to avoid being seen as the 'person who didn't vote with the majority and therefore the one you couldn't trust', I went with it. I didn't like it, but I did it. That's something I learned very early on, right here on Tengaged. I once cast a vote for someone in a Frookies just for fun, since it didn't really matter, but what happened? Boy did my alliance blow up! They saw that as being 'disloyal' and they immediately voted me out for it! So, I knew not to do that in this game. If you know a vote is going a certain way, just go with it and avoid being a target. I wasn't trying to play you; it just happened that way and I didn't want to risk my future game by not doing it, too.

2. I was essential in the Rabby vote, while Rob, Jade, Izzy and Danny were the four who orchestrated the second vote against Jordon while I was sleeping. With the double tribal coming up, everyone was thinking of a big move to make. Rabby, Dino and Jordon seemed to be the three biggest names. Since I remembered Rabby trying to target me right at the merge, and how he was making ominous warnings during challenges of how he would be 'coming' for those who dared vote for him, I knew that Rabby had to go to ensure my safety later on. Let's face it. As crazy as he is, Rabby can talk to people and get them to do what he wants. So, I told Rob that Rabby had to definitely go, and he agreed, and he said that he would get the heroes to go along with it. The heroes had other ideas on the second part, but it was essentially my pressure on them that got them to target Rabby instead of Dino, since Dino was honestly the one they wanted first. Rob was telling me many times how Dino was an awful person, but a big challenge threat, but I made sure it was Rabby instead.
3637 days 21 hours ago
Tailslover13
Nick - It seems to me like you relied on Rob the whole game. Making a final 2 and getting information from him? Who was more in control?

Ultimately, I feel we both had a say in certain things, since we trusted one another that much, but he really always seemed to ask me what I wanted more than himself. That's how I knew he would take me over Jade at the end. How could I have relied on someone I never even spoke to until the merge? And, isn't that kinda the point when you hit the merge? Make that big move that will essentially take you to the end of the game? Well, I did that. I knew I couldn't trust the villains, except for Jordon, so I got myself a second deal with Rob. If somehow something happened to Jordon, I still had Rob. As it turns out, something DID happen to Jordon. However, thanks to my relationship that I had formed by that point with Rob (and subsequently Jade, since...she was apparently just voting however Rob asked her to), he promised that I wouldn't be voted for. Nick, I didn't rely on Rob. Jade relied on Rob. Jade, real life issues or not, just wasn't up for playing this game to the best of her abilities. She relied on Rob to fill her in with the votes, due to their previous season going so well for them, and he did that. I never relied on anybody in the game. Just because I ended up in the majority a lot of the time, that honestly means I knew who to talk to and, as I said, I knew how the votes were going. Think about all the players who tried to do 'big things' in the game.

Jake tried to throw your entire tribe under the bus, and he was voted out for it.
Andrew ended up mutinying, but he was voted out unanimously.
Jordon kept winning immunity, and that was enough to scare people to vote him out. He even gave up his idol pieces to Danny to try and ensure his vote, but Danny flipped on him.
Dino was very loud and outspoken and always at challenges, which made him the bigger threat even over me.

So, you see what I mean? There's a difference between "making big moves" and "making stupid moves". I played a smart game. I may not have done a ton of "huge" things that would impress even Sandra Diaz-Twine, but I played the game I felt was best for me. And, look what happened. I'm here in the final two. The only person I fully relied on was myself. To get to the challenges, to perform well in them, to always get my vote in, and to talk to everyone I could after a challenge to try and dictate the vote.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!