This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3623 days 10 hours ago
rabbaj
kk, I just wanna say grats boos...

Josh, from the start, I told you that you were going to go far bc you didn't come from a season where there were a lot of "active" players in this season, so there wasn't that much competition from your season...

So my 1st question to you is that do you think it was an advantage or hindrance coming from a season that had a  lot of ppl casted for this season? and why?

ILY Rob, but yeah, that doesn't mean you are freely getting my vote, lol, so my 1st question to you, is that if you is that if you had to rank every1 that made the merge in order of social threats (least- greatest) how would you rank us and why?
3623 days 10 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Clarification on your question Rabby, do you include myself and Josh, or just the jury members?
3623 days 10 hours ago
rabbaj
INCLUDE YOURSELF AND JOSH
3623 days 10 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Will do :)
3623 days 10 hours ago
Tailslover13
"Do you think it was an advantage or hindrance coming from a season that had a  lot of people casted for this season? And why?"

What exactly do you mean by that, Rabby? My season of Mexico, which arguably was pretty boring and filled with a lot of people who just didn't seem to care, only had four people here. Actually, we only had three, but due to that Papa Bear person dropping out or whatever, Jake was brought in by default. Guyana, your season, had a total of six people. Galapagos, Rob's season, had a total of seven people! Heck, even Izzy's season of Tokelau had four people, none of which had to be called in for backup. So, really, my season was pretty pathetic. And that proved to be correct as Snow, Jake and DJ all were eliminated very early...and two due to pretty much being inactive. What can I say? My season of Mexico was arguably the worst in Chantra's series. Probably one of the main reasons why it's the only season he didn't bother to even complete the voting or elimination charts.

So, if you're saying I came from a season with a lot of people, I don't get it. But what I think you just meant to ask in general, so I'll answer that instead. To be honest...I think it can be both. See, throughout this season, the players from Galapagos were constantly said to be in an alliance with one another, and whether or not that was true, four of them did make the merge, and Rhys came awfully close, so who knows? But, then again, I heard how Rob and Eric were still pretty much bitter rivals and just wanted to get the other one out. So, I think it works both ways. It can be an advantage to have people you know around, to possibly work with, but it can also be a disadvantage because they could know you're a threat and try to get rid of you. It's a double-edged sword. It all depends on how you play it and what kind of player you were back in your original season.

For me, coming from a boring season with pretty much unknown players (not to mention all three others going on the opposite side), I pretty much came in with a clean slate to work with. While I didn't have anyone I "knew" on the villains, I did feel more comfortable that way because I felt I could try and get to know some new people without having to rely on (or be fearful of) Jake or DJ trying to do something against me.
3623 days 10 hours ago
rabbaj
yeaah, it was in general, ty, lol
3623 days 10 hours ago
Tailslover13
I thought so, but I just wanted to be thorough with it.
3623 days 10 hours ago
Jordonk
Josh- do you think you would have made it far without me? Like the whole game it was me and rabby doing everything. I even commented that the game was too easy pre merge.
Rob- I don't really know you. You didnt really play the game. Didn't make an attempt to talk to me or anything. I tried once to talk to you. You didn't win a lot or dominate and the only move in the season that was big was the one when me and rabby were voted out. And that was Danny's doing because he was suppose to be loyal to me. And it turns out he wasn't. But if I were in his shoes id vote me out also. But you were just as useless as jade in my eyes. You were a vote to have the numbers. Please explain to me from another point of view on what you did besides jump on Danny's back
3623 days 10 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
ILY Rob, but yeah, that doesn't mean you are freely getting my vote, lol, so my 1st question to you, is that if you is that if you had to rank every1 that made the merge in order of social threats (least- greatest) how would you rank us and why?

Okay 1 being least and 11 being greatest. Mind you, this is from my viewpoint.

1. Zach. This is purely because I never got a chance to talk with you before you quit, so I honestly have no idea how strong your social game was.
2. Jade. Only a little bit above Zach, because you were inactive. But I personally know your potential to have a very strong social game, that's why you are slightly above Zach.
3. Dino. Good strategic player, but that's not about this. People just really seemed to hate you, and your strengths definitely lie elsewhere outside of the social game.
4. Nick. You're just a really quiet guy, which at times hurts your social game, you don't
5. Eric. You're good at getting yourself in strategically opportune positions, but you do have trouble getting people to trust/like you. I think you just come off a bit overbearing at times.
6. Issy. Again, a bit quiet. I think that's where you lack, that you don't seem to be as willing to approach new people, as much as others.
7. Josh. You're good at developing some close relationships with people. But I think your tendency to speak your mind can rub people the wrong way.
8. Jordon. Again, another solid strategic player. The only reason I put you this low is because I personally didn't have a lot of conversation with you, so I couldn't really assess how strong your social game may have been. However people seemed to really trust you in this game, and like you. So this is a high ranking because of that.
9. Rabby. You're a social butterfly, what can I say? You really did have an ability to talk to anyone and get information from and to them. Sometimes you rub people the wrong way at times, but that's all I can say.
10. Danny. A really strong social player. I think where you lack is that you underestimate how strong other's social games are, so you kind of assume you've charmed everyone and can get them to go where you want, when sometimes someone else has a better sway
11. Myself. So yeah, I'm narcissitically putting myself at the top position. I pride myself on my social game, I think it really allows me to put the wheels in motion for my strategic ideas. I think I can make bonds really quickly, and recognise how responsive a person is to talking to me or working with me, and follow those avenues that best suit my game.

So yeah, that's my answer :)
3623 days 10 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
X_X I'm dead @jordon's question XD
3623 days 9 hours ago
Jordonk
Danny I was laughing when I got voted out. But I knew every angle of the game. I played so good this season tbh. I told rabby that if we voted out Eric it would even it up and then they would come together but I took my chances with you because I trusted you.
3623 days 9 hours ago
Jordonk
I feel as If I played a hero game. But like I said in our season of the finale. Heroes don't win. Gotta get blood on your hands and i couldn't vote rabby or josh out. They were way to loyal
3623 days 9 hours ago
Tailslover13
Josh - Do you think you would have made it far without me? Like the whole game it was me and Rabby doing everything. I even commented that the game was too easy pre-merge.

I think I would've made the merge alright, considering I always showed up to help in challenges and I talked with pretty much everyone on the villains (except for Andrew), so ultimately I do feel I would've made the merge. However, the fact that you and Rabby trusted me and allowed me to be a member of your alliance really helped solidify that fact. And, at the merge, this kinda goes back to what Rabby asked me. The fact that none of you guys really knew me and I wasn't the type to just start PMing every single person and trying to be a complete mastermind, I still felt I would've been fine for a few votes until I could get something that could help get me to the end. But, ultimately, you really did a lot to help me out, and since I think you were the one that told Rabby to stop trying to target me, I'm not sure I would be here if not for you and your help. That's why I really treasured being with you for the game, because you really were true to your word and loyal, which I admire more than anything else. Some people admire "big moves". Other people admire "dirty moves" and all that stuff. But what I admire most is loyalty and kindness. And you showed me both of those things. So, even though we might never know if I could be here if not for you, I think it's clear that you helped me a lot to gain the confidence and fortitude I needed to do what needed to be done to make it to where I am now.
3623 days 9 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Jordon, I'm truly sorry to you and rabby.
I believed that we could have made it to the end together and I knew it was an a$$hole thing to do. I just felt like you and rabbaj were calling all the shots, even though we compromised each vote. And I knew that, or at least thought that rob was solid with me, so I wanted to keep him. I figured it was either my worst or best move all game and it turned out to be my worst because I deprived you and rabby of this title. You never responded if we could be friends again after this season and I was and am truly terrified that you are too upset with me that we can be
3623 days 9 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob- I don't really know you. You didnt really play the game. Didn't make an attempt to talk to me or anything. I tried once to talk to you. You didn't win a lot or dominate and the only move in the season that was big was the one when me and rabby were voted out. And that was Danny's doing because he was suppose to be loyal to me. And it turns out he wasn't. But if I were in his shoes id vote me out also. But you were just as useless as jade in my eyes. You were a vote to have the numbers. Please explain to me from another point of view on what you did besides jump on Danny's back

Okay tough question, but I can take it.

To be fair, I believe I did also try to talk to you once. I may be misremembering. I don't really know why we didn't talk. I thought I tried, but maybe I didn't. You did intimidate me, as a past winner with a really big reputation. We did have a conversation once, but it never carried on. So I can see your perception.

I didn't "jump on Danny's back." We were partners from the premerge, but I did a lot of stuff without him as well. I can say that I was the one pretty much in charge of every vote from Jake onwards on the Yin tribe. At the merge, I was talking with Eric, Rabby and Josh from your side. Tried to talk to Dino, that backfired. I don't know why I didn't talk much with you, it just never happened. But I convinced Rabby that Eric voted for him at the Nick vote, when it was actually Jade. I made a final 2 with Josh, and got him to vote for Rabby at the double Tribal Council, which surprised even Danny. Because of the loyalty I created to me from both Josh and Jade, I was able to pretty much control the voting from the Final 5 onwards, and would have been in the final 3 with two people who would have both taken me to the final 2, barring Jade's self-vote and inactivity.

I did win the immunity at final 6, meaning I was safe from any potential swing away from my numbers by Danny or Issy, but the best they could've done was force a tie.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!