This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3623 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
no you didn't rob...lol, jade told me that it was her
3623 days 8 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
(I'm debating on whether to go off on Rob and point out all the inaccuracies to his answer or to just bite my tongue)
3623 days 8 hours ago
Jordonk
It's a gem move man. Like I said. I would have voted myself out if I was anyone else in the game. I really think I could've won the game again. It's true me and rabby from the first vote called every single vote that went down up until we were gone. No offense to josh but we would have taken rob out final 9 but he wanted Eric gone way to badly. Rob should have gotten 9th-
Me Dino rabby josh and Eric and that's 5 c ya rob. But no I didn't wanna make josh do something he didn't wanna do and him to feel like I'm controlling him.
3623 days 8 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Well fair enough then, didn't know that.
3623 days 8 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
@ Jordon.

You assume that Josh would've actually voted for me.
3623 days 8 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
I should've left the vote pan out @8 and let DINO and rob leave.....
3623 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
that's true @ rob, but you guys didn't solidify f2 until f8,l so we wud've still had a chance!!!..AND DAMNIT VILLIANS, I TOLD ALL OF YALL TO VOTE JADE IN F9, lol
3623 days 8 hours ago
Jordonk
Well you got to the final 2 so I can't say it would have gotten you farther but if it were me I would have taken Danny out at final 5 because he was the (winner) for making the move of the season and then takin out josh next because Dino is kinda just Dino lol. I found out he is loyal tho lol. Then it would have been you jade and Dino and jade or you could beat Dino and you win the game against jade. Boom. But it seems to me you went the easy route and wanna take 2nd?
3623 days 8 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
We didn't solidify final 2 until the final 8 I agree, but we'd promised before that, that we'd not ever vote for each other.
3623 days 8 hours ago
Jordonk
Yes I think josh would have voted you. I went to josh early on when he was depressed irl and actually cared and talked to him not just on a game level.
3623 days 8 hours ago
Jordonk
Yeah Danny promised me that too lol.
3623 days 7 hours ago
Tailslover13
Yeah, everyone please plus Ismail's blog! Regardless how you think he played, the guy is really nice and deserves our support!

And, Jordon is right about that, Rob. Jordon really did help me out and talk to me when I needed someone to vent my frustrations and depression on. He was there for me when I needed him, both post-merge and pre-merge.
3623 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I did the same thing Jordon. Hence why we made that promise.

No it was not as early as you, but it was right after the mutiny. We talked on a personal level. I genuinely care for him, and talked to him on a personal level long before talking game with him.
3623 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I'm not disagreeing Josh, but did I not do the same thing?
3623 days 7 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
I would like to apologize to issy for believing that rob wasn't a lying and total utter backstabber this game, I thought he was a hero for a reason but I guess he and josh got their applications mixed up. You should be in one of those two seats man...I'm so sorry

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!