This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Pearl Islands - Finale + Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Pearl Islands -..

4121 days 3 hours ago
TheRenny
Cubs, can you let me in the viewer's lounge?
4121 days 3 hours ago
cubsguy831
SENT make sure you accept it renny.
4121 days 3 hours ago
risekujikawas
Something happens to my invitation it didn't go through right cubs
4121 days 3 hours ago
risekujikawas
Invite my to a special season 2 cubs you need a.psycho in a season for drama purposes <3
4121 days 3 hours ago
LindseyPik789
I'm not saying you have to have me on another season, but it would be nice, :D
4121 days 3 hours ago
cubsguy831
No challenge tomorrow cuz Manip will not be able to make it :S
4120 days 4 hours ago
Hakim
Survivor dnt ticking start with me it's just the group game the reason why we r still here is cause we outsmarted your ass damn if he puts u and I in the same season I'm after you
4120 days 3 hours ago
risekujikawas
listen bitches  if theres anyone going to cause drama its me anybody who threatens that  balance will be cut understood <3
4120 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hakim, that's probably the longest post you've posted all season.  Grats!
4120 days 3 hours ago
risekujikawas
btw in fairness hakim  no one out smarted  survivor i had to convince lindsey  to  swing    on the other side if she didnt   sfan would proabbly be in f4 now so if anything im 50% of the reason sfan is gone lol
4120 days 3 hours ago
risekujikawas
he kinda saw it coming it  really just  rested on what llindsey would doi just planted the seed XD
4120 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Rise, we could've both been in the F4 .___.
4120 days 1 hour ago
risekujikawas
i know  but you were too strong you won like 2-3 immunities ina  row and  u had decent support  if you made it to f2  you were just too big of  a threat to keep
4119 days 21 hours ago
LindseyPik789
Amen sister!!!!
4119 days 18 hours ago
Hakim
What ever people and rise whatever l,far I could care less this is just a group game

open group

Survivor: Samoa - Best of the Best!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!