This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Pearl Islands - Finale + Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Pearl Islands -..

4101 days 8 hours ago
cubsguy831
36 Days Ago 16 Tengagers were marooned on the Pearl Islands, just off the coast of Panama. They were split into two tribes, Morgan weari¬¬ng orange and Drake wearing Cyan.Things did not go well at all for Drake as they lost their first 4 challenges.  Sim and Manipulation made an alliance and they had a hand in voting out their weakest link Haden. Along with Haden¬, Jay and Ehunt were also voted out due to their inactivity. Then finally, a somewhat active member Jason was voted out because he was in the minority. Things couldn’t have been better for the Morgan tribe, especially Renny. Renny had an alliance with everyone on his tribe and was really controlling how everything worked on the Morgan tribe. Drake finally won a challenge however, but this didn’t matter to Morgan as they easily voted off Constaff with ease. Once again Morgan won another challenge which then sent home Guess_Who, who was an ally of both Manipulation and Sim. Finally, the tribes merged 7-3 with Morgan having a huge advantage. However right after the merge, Jeremy was medically evacuated from the game.  Still however, Morgan had a 6-3 advantage. At the first individual immunity challenge Survivor won and Morgan used their advantage to vote out Sim, a fantastic player from the Drake tribe. This gave them a big advantage again, however when Sim was voted out it seemed that not everyone from Morgan voted for Sim as it was a 5-4 vote. Once again Survivor won immunity, but Tribal was definitely more complicated than ever before. It was rumored that Ice tried to flip sides which got things fuming at Tribal. In the end, it was Ice who was sent home for something he didn’t do. Next challenge was the auction which Manipulation won immunity at and Ferd was safe, but wasn’t allowed to vote. Also, Lindsey won a prize that would allow her to cancel someone’s vote at Tribal Council. At Tribal, things seemed to be going great in the mind of Renny and Survivor. Or so they thought… Really Survivor + Renny’s alliance betrayed them by voting out Survivor instead of the original plan of voting Rise. Rise was spared once again and Survivor went home shocked. At the next Tribal Council it was Renny who somehow saved his own life by convincing Rise and Lindsey to vote Ferd, while him, Manip and Ferd voted Rise. While Hakim did his own thing by voting Renny. Rise was blindsided, and Renny lived to see another day. At the next challenge, it was a first that Renny did not show up. This gave Hakim a big advantage in the challenge because he was going against Ferd who had a very slow computer. In the end it was Hakim who won individual immunity. At Tribal Council Renny saw it coming to him, and became the 5th Jury Member. But only 4 remain… Hakim… Who hasn’t been active much in this game, but recently has come up in the clutch… Lindsey… A smart girl who knows how to play this game well and is solid in challenges… Ferd… One of the only remaining two Drakes who came into this merge down 7-3, but has fought his way back… Manipulation… A guy who’s name doesn’t really explain his gameplay at all, he’s fought hard and knows how to play… But only one can be… The Sole Survivor!
4101 days 8 hours ago
cubsguy831
Starts on Friday @ 5 PM EST :)
4101 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I wasn't shocked at all, actually. I knew as soon as Lindsey didn't respond to my PMs I was gone
4101 days 8 hours ago
LindseyPik789
Im still sorry XD
4101 days 8 hours ago
risekujikawas
And yea i  expected  renny to betray the truce so i wasnt really blindsided as soon as hakim told me he voted  renny i was like  yea  im out
4101 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
See Rise, I never did it :(
4101 days 7 hours ago
risekujikawas
hakim told me after that elimnation ice lol
4101 days 7 hours ago
TheRenny
I love that I was the star of this recap. :)
Sorry I couldn't show up, I had to be at an audition. I probably would've won it too, which sucks.
Ah well, I'm already just looking forward to possibly playing again in the future, based on how this recap sounds. :p
4101 days 6 hours ago
risekujikawas
i better be reinnvited 2  im sure theres a whole group of people i need to threat to cut
4101 days 6 hours ago
TheRenny
Rise vs. Renny could be an interesting season.
4101 days 6 hours ago
risekujikawas
you me and ice made this season hilarious
4101 days 6 hours ago
TheRenny
Yeah we did haha. I sincerely hope there's no hard feelings between us. I feel like the three of us could get along, but I'd understand if either of you resented me.
4101 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I better be back too!
4101 days 4 hours ago
risekujikawas
im cool its a game after  all i only hate you in the game lol
4101 days 1 hour ago
Hakim
Lmfao I better be back
4101 days ago
ferdinandz
Lol, I love that tribal when me and ice had a argument and later rise came in :)

open group

Survivor: Samoa - Best of the Best!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!