This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Pearl Islands - Finale + Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Pearl Islands -..

4121 days 16 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
At the first individual immunity challenge Survivor won and Morgan used their advantage to vote out Sim, a fantastic player from the Drake tribe.

Aw <333
4121 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Ice was voted out for something SHE never did :(

God it sounds like such like a soap opera :( Oh wellz I expect to be invited back in a future season because I'm to damn fabulous.

Tbh I did try to blindside Renny but nobody would listen to me because they all thought apart from Hakim that Renny was "The God" of Morgan.
4121 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tbh I hope Cubs does something like Fans v Favs soon <3
4121 days 6 hours ago
risekujikawas
Well to be fair ice you did try to convince everyone to vote me off you made yourself a target for making that idea up
4121 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Rise, Actually if you read I never intended on "Voting" you off so enouth with that you silly person
4121 days 6 hours ago
Hakim
Lol
4121 days 6 hours ago
Hakim
I guess "THE GOD OF TRIBE MORGAN"is gone lol
4121 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And we've got the floater and the moron left from Morgan.
4121 days 6 hours ago
risekujikawas
U didn't intend to but you planted the seed for someone to try and flip
4121 days 5 hours ago
cubsguy831
Fans Vs Faves in Season #15 probs... Next season is Palau, and I might bring back 2 people from that season or 2 people from this season... Not sure though!

Btw, would u guys be okay if the first challenge of the Finale was tomorrow?
4121 days 5 hours ago
TheRenny
To be fair, I WAS the God of Morgan haha.
4121 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I better be back, Or I'll get rise to... You know
4121 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Completely unrelated topic:

I want to start a survivor (Not a group, but an actual game) sometime soon.  Anyone want to do it with me?
4121 days 5 hours ago
TheRenny
No money, sorry haha.
Cubs, I'm curious. I know the Heroes vs. Villains season was a long time ago, I'm curious if you'd bring anybody from pre-HvV seasons back or if we're like the new generation of your players haha.
4121 days 5 hours ago
cubsguy831
I'd bring back anyone in the past 11 seasons. If they're still on this site xD

open group

Survivor: Samoa - Best of the Best!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!