This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

2264 days 11 hours ago
wwecmw
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) -  Caleb

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? -  my fav show believe it or not

If you did watch who was your fave? -  Dante even though he died fast

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - it would be dumb if I did lol

Why do you think you can win this? - cuz I am emmortal lol, I just am super smart when it comes to murder

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - I will be active

Also skype username if you have one - I don't have Skype
2264 days 10 hours ago
JTthePrince
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - JT

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - absolutely loved it, would re-watch it on YouTube until it got took down

If you did watch who was your fave? - Cam the Lawyer and winner, I picked him to win from day 1 of show

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - shhhh they don't need to know anything

Why do you think you can win this? - absolutely, without a doubt

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - yes I will, if I can't make it for work or school, I'll give you a heads up

Also skype username if you have one - Jtwills2011 if I'm not mistaken
2264 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I think I have a surplus of applicants now so I’m gonna say apps are closing earlier than planned

If you’d like to apply still mail me and i can try and make an exception but I’m sure everyone who wants to apply applied already, so I think right now I can close them.
2264 days 3 hours ago
LEANNA
OMGGG  I've hosted 3 successful and fun seasons and always wanted to PLAY!!! I love mysteries (Monk, Psych, Murder, She Wrote, Mrs. Fisher, etc!!!) CLUE!

Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - LEANA

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - I've seen the show and hosted 3 seasons with fun, wacky mysteries!  (Death from gumboils, anyone!?!?) haha

If you did watch who was your fave? - Giles.  Of course ;)

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - Please don't pick me - I want to PLAY!

Why do you think you can win this? -

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H -

Also skype username if you have one - I'm obsessed with mysteries - Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie, etc.

If I have any extra questions I’ll be in contact with you... victims. Mwahahaah!

open group

Whodunnit? - A MURDER MYSTERY - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!