This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

2225 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) -

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? -

If you did watch who was your fave? -

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? -

Why do you think you can win this? -

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H -

Also skype username if you have one -

If I have any extra questions I’ll be in contact with you... victims. Mwahahaah!
2225 days 15 hours ago
DJ2722
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Alexis (Lexi) Waters

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - Yes and yes

If you did watch who was your fave? - Cris bc icon. Lindsay was also great.

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - Sure Jan

Why do you think you can win this? - Bc it’ll be rigged in my favor. Jk. I’m smart...ish

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - Um actually I thought whoever had the least likely idea of how the previous person died is the one who got the cut, but sure, I’m a busy person but I’ll try to be active.

Also skype username if you have one - You already have me hoe
2225 days 15 hours ago
JetsRock12
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - AJ B

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - Loved the series!

If you did watch who was your fave? - Kris/Lindsey/Melina/Everyone

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - If I told them I would have to kill them ;)

Why do you think you can win this? - We’ll.. I’ve watched Whodunnit like a billion times and I’m QUITE the detective .. Ask @Maxiphone

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - Yes I will.. I work 6am-2pm Eastern Monday-Friday.. But besides that yesss

Also skype username if you have one - Jetsrock12

If I have any extra questions I’ll be in contact with you... victims. Mwahahaah!
2225 days 14 hours ago
JetsRock12
I also can’t believe I spelled Cris wrong
2225 days 14 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Chloe

Yasss

Melina

I will never tell anything becouse i will kill all

I dont think im going to win im just here for the sperience but my mother say im good in this things

I will,I hace classes 08:00 to 14:30 or 15:30 and i live in spain

I dont have
2225 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) -  Benjamin Spears-Carey

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? -  yes and yes

If you did watch who was your fave? - that one fat queen melina or melinda or something

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? -
yes
Why do you think you can win this? -  im better than everyone

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - yes

Also skype username if you have one - u have it

2225 days 13 hours ago
Matedog1209
Name: Reese

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series?:
Yes. Loved it.

If you did watch who was your fave?: Melina and Sasha

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret?: Yes.

Why do you think you can win this?: I am a detective and can win because I said I can.

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H: Yes

Also skype username if you have one: Nathan_goodwin9
2225 days 11 hours ago
kylakendell132
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Louise

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - yes!!!

If you did watch who was your fave? - Kam and Cris

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - of course!

Why do you think you can win this? - Because I’m definitely able to solve what happened

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - yes!

Also skype username if you have one - don’t have one

2225 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Harry

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - I loved when I was like 11

If you did watch who was your fave? - Melina

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - Of course I wouldn't ruin the game even though I doubt I'll be the killer

Why do you think you can win this? - Because I won a game of this way back in 2014

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - Of course! I want to win!

Also skype username if you have one - you should have me but live:hwasnak
2225 days 10 hours ago
Zuelke
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Mama Z

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - yes i watched the series two and a half times

If you did watch who was your fave? - Lindsey because she was such an underdog.

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - Of course not!  I’d kill myself first

Why do you think you can win this? - bc I’m a crafty bitch and I can make use of the clues that I get.

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - yes

Also skype username if you have one - zuelketengaged

2225 days 9 hours ago
jwbrine
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Josh

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - Yes! I watched it when it aired and on YouTube.

If you did watch who was your fave? - Melina or Lindsey

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - OF COURSE!!!

Why do you think you can win this? - I played this game before by a different host.

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - YES!!

Also skype username if you have one - jwbrine

2225 days 9 hours ago
Fell6
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Jennifer

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - Yes and yes.

If you did watch who was your fave? -  I liked Melina, I'm pretty sure I said "Oh no!" out loud when I saw her dead, but Kam was still likable as a winner.

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - All killers who confess get found out early, I wouldn't dream of telling anyone.

Why do you think you can win this? - I am the Nancy Drew of real life, I know every trick a killer can pull, I know just the right questions to ask people, I've read several Agatha Christie novels, so what this all means is, I know everything there is to know about crime, no mystery would be able to hide its truth from me, and no murderers are able to hide their identities from me.

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H -  Yes definitely

Also skype username if you have one - I don't use Skype, sorry

2225 days 8 hours ago
Noxity
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Nick

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - Not only have I watched the series like 10 times I host Whodunnit themed parties every halloween

If you did watch who was your fave? -  Melina or Ulysses

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - Duh

Why do you think you can win this? - I know Whodunnit inside and out

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - I wont die

Also skype username if you have one - Wannabepizza

2225 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Zyler

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - Yea

If you did watch who was your fave? - Ulysses or Melina

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - Of Course

Why do you think you can win this? - I have a long history of group games so I have no issue committing Lies and deceit

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - Yes

Also skype username if you have one - mjfjune

2225 days 7 hours ago
Novamax243
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Max

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - Yes

If you did watch who was your fave? - Like most people, Melina.

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - My lips are sealed. ;)

Why do you think you can win this? - I give my 100% effort in every game I'm in. That will be no different here. I've played in two canceled seasons of whodunnit before, but in both of them, I was one of most the perceptive players.

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - Of course, like I said I give everything I'm in my all.

Also skype username if you have one - yellow.5995

2225 days 6 hours ago
abeledaa
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Cai

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - Yes

If you did watch who was your fave? - Giles duh

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - of course

Why do you think you can win this? - I love murder mystery type games and have a lot of group game experience so I know how to play hard and of course to win! I'm perceptive and am able to think outside of the box.

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - Yes

Also skype username if you have one - Don't have one, sorry.

open group

Whodunnit? - A MURDER MYSTERY - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!