This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

2277 days 15 hours ago
Coyle14
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Cole

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - I did watch it and I loved it

If you did watch who was your fave? - Loved Melina but Lindsey was robbed. Forever in our hearts <3

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - Ofcourse!

Why do you think you can win this? - I love this game so much (needs to be a season 2) but I will work my ass of to get to the end and survive

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - Active as always

Also skype username if you have one - coleknight97

If I have any extra questions I’ll be in contact with you... victims. Mwahahaah!
2277 days 14 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Jay Sean
Yes
Melina
Yes
I think i can win because i have the brains, the brawn, and the social strength needed to succeed. U need all of those to succeed. So winning should be no problem.
Yes
2277 days 11 hours ago
oswordo3
this isnt an application at all i just wanted to answer one question since on one else answered correctly.

If you did watch who was your fave? Adrianna was robbed and deserved to win everything.
2277 days 7 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) -  Hali

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - Kinda

If you did watch who was your fave? -  Sasha.

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - Yes ruru kitten omg

Why do you think you can win this? -  Because, suspecting the black person is the killer is so overused now, no one will do it.

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - YES!

Also skype username if you have one - u have it babe
2277 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) -  Will

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - Kinda

If you did watch who was your fave? - Whoever the killer was i forget her name

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - I don't kill and tell x

Why do you think you can win this? -  Cause I'll kill em with kindness (if i'm the killer) and I'm like good with logic things so hopefully I can find them!!

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - Yes!

Also skype username if you have one - icebeast.tengaged
2277 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Victoria

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - yes and yes

If you did watch who was your fave? -  I really enjoyed Dana and Lindsey but Melina was good too

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - of course

Why do you think you can win this? - I can win this because im usually good at catching lies and paying attention to detail

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - yes

Also skype username if you have one - I don’t use Skype I have an account but I don’t use it

If I have any extra questions I’ll be in contact with you... victims. Mwahahaah!
2277 days 2 hours ago
stairs
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Pete

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - Yes

If you did watch who was your fave? -  TBH I barely remember the series but I think I liked Ronnie

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - Yup

Why do you think you can win this? -  I like to think I'm good at problem solving and figuring things out.

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H -  Yes

Also skype username if you have one - I have one but my username is long af and idk how to change it

2277 days ago
Dibby1010
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Dibby

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - Yep! #WeWantAnotherSeason

If you did watch who was your fave? - Melina

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - Duh im not dumb

Why do you think you can win this? - I can win this because I am in college majoring in biology to go into forensic science so solving crimes is kind of like my thing. I also am great at getting to knoe people and making connections that require mutual trust.

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - If it leads to my death I will for sure stay active.

Also skype username if you have one - Dibby1010

2276 days 21 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Drew

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - YES!!

If you did watch who was your fave? - I would have to say Dana or Lindsey

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - I promise!!

Why do you think you can win this? - I feel like I can make the right connections with the clues and the contestants in order for me to piece all the puzzle pieces together and win this or be a good killer

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - yes!

Also skype username if you have one -  None
2276 days 16 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Jack (if needed, W.)

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - I fucking LOVE the series.

If you did watch who was your fave? - Kam. Always loved his floppiness yet his intelligence.

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - Doesn't get me anywhere if I did.

Why do you think you can win this? -  Because I've won a Whodunnit game before. Source: Tunertin's Group Games

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your DEATH -  I love Whodunnit. Won't go inactive.

Also skype username if you have one - theguywhostalks
2276 days 16 hours ago
mysterygame2
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) -  Nolan

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? -  Yeah

If you did watch who was your fave? -  Joe i believe? The guy that went to "warm up his meat"

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? -
Yes
Why do you think you can win this? - Because I can think like a murderer.

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H -
Yes
Also skype username if you have one - you have me

2276 days 11 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Dylan

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? -  Yeah it hurts me that they didnt do season 2

If you did watch who was your fave? - cris

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - Of course i wont

Why do you think you can win this? - I think i can win this because my best card is not murder solving, its getting all the info i need to solve it with ease. But also i play roblox danganronpa so ive had training with mysteries lol.

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - I dont really want to D I E . Ive been waiting for a Whodunnit for a long time ...  i will be very active !

Also skype username if you have one - HeyImRaven

2275 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Stormer Summers

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - I haves watched the series.

If you did watch who was your fave? - Lindsey and Melina

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - Of course. I will kill someone if they were getting suspicious.

Why do you think you can win this? - I could be very strategic and I could read someone by staring into their soul.

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - Yes

Also skype username if you have one - I do not have one.
2275 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
apps close Monday at 8 pm est.
2275 days 12 hours ago
Obstreperous
Name (can be as factionalized as you’d like) - Garret

Do you have an understanding of the game Whodunnit / did you watch the short lived series? - Yes my favorite show of 2013!

If you did watch who was your fave? - Lindsey robbed legend :(

If you do get picked to be the killer do you vow you won’t tell ANYONE your KILLER secret? - I promise! :)

Why do you think you can win this? - I mean realistically I probs won't win but this sounds fun to at least try so!

Will you stay as active as possible for this game? Inactivity will likely lead to your D E A T H - No promises but like I'll try my hardest!

Also skype username if you have one - garret.cookie

open group

Whodunnit? - A MURDER MYSTERY - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!