This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions + Votes

Topic » Jury Questions + Votes

4668 days 15 hours ago
Minka
RJ- Oh wow...The least...I'm gonna go for the easy answer and say Jacco, because he got banned.
4668 days 14 hours ago
Minka
Sash- Ben deserves to win because he came up with the entire Kucha alliance. He brought us together and gave us a clear goal. He collected information that proved invaluable at the merge and got us all to the final five. Ben is a really nice guy and that's very difficult to not see!
4668 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
<3 Minka :)
4668 days 14 hours ago
Minka
BBlover/Jayson- Thank you. :) Your Matthew/Jenna comparison was surprisingly apt, at least on my part. I don't really like Jenna, but in the end the way we both got to the end was very similar.
4668 days 14 hours ago
Minka
RJ 2- For me the worst moment was before the merge, on Kucha. It was between myself and Jordon for who was going home, and I felt like the odds were against me, a lot. So I mostly just tried to show how useful I was in challenges and my overall dedication to the team.
4668 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
RJ - sorry missed this... My scariest part was after I found out we were merging 5-5... I didn't want to not make the jury by being 10th and I didn't want to be on the tribe who lost that 1 person as it basically meant game over. That's why i chased down eliminated players for info.., after I saw all those votes for Minka... I swear I shit myself :S lol... But after minks stayed I felt better cleaning it a up
4668 days 14 hours ago
Minka
Have we answered all the questions, Ben? :)
4668 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
I believe so :)
4668 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
Yep just checked :) all answered, gl and grats :P
4668 days 14 hours ago
Minka
Good luck and grats to you too!
4668 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ty, but grats is for your win :P
4668 days 14 hours ago
Minka
Oh, we don't know that Ben. Let's wait for the votes before we jump to any conclusions!
4668 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*Walks up to vote*

You played a good game. You were loyal the whole game, and was a great ally.

*Writes Ben*

Good luck.

*Sits Back Down
4668 days 10 hours ago
soccerbchris
ok i think i made my mind up...good luck you two!!
4668 days 7 hours ago
titan24maniac
Er Ben I found out the votes for Sihz before everyone haha...I had an in with Jacco and Sash.

Gaia I think you are a fine juror but we all know you would have voted for Ben from day 1 :P

Minka, I have a question for you that I'm gonna ask in mail.

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!