This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions + Votes

Topic » Jury Questions + Votes

4646 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Natalie, still want me to message my vote? Cause I think its clear I voted Ben.
4646 days 21 hours ago
BENLINUS
Havnt seen that season so I have no idea what you mean

It's probs an insult

Psycho Matthew

But I heard people say Jenna shouldn't gave won so maybe it's an odd compliment
4646 days 21 hours ago
BENLINUS
Lol Gaia <3
4646 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I really do hate to be mean. Ben you know me. In general, I'm a really good guy. But when someone like Minka makes finals, it blows me up. She's not even a good liar. We all knew when she lied. Or at least I did. So she played the villain really bad. She played the game even worse. Her best skill was physical. That was her only game skill. Minka, I hope we can be friends aftert this <3
4646 days 21 hours ago
BBlover96
I fin minkas strategy commindable since lying is part of the game
4646 days 21 hours ago
BBlover96
*find
4646 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
And Minka, you are only here cause me, Ben, Soccer, and Titan. And dark. Without us, you wouldn't be here. Had Dark been active, you would've been out with Jordan, and the Final Five would be me, Ben, Soccer, Titan, and Dark. So be glad. You got F2 instead of the horrible place Jordon got.
4646 days 21 hours ago
BBlover96
Minka had to do these things to survive and it is outwit, outplay, outlast and minka did that and from most of the jury's points of view it aplears minka did play the game well
4646 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jayson, she was a bad liar. That's what I'm saying. She didn't play the game at all. She was worried, so made deals with everyone. In Egypt, I didn't even go that low. I switched once the whole game. And I made a F2 deal with one person. I didn't go around making deals with Suit, Punx, Cubs, etc I only had one F2 deal. Same with F3. I only had one F3 deal. Me, Milk, and Cubs. So I played the villain good in Egypt. Minka sucked at it this season.
4646 days 21 hours ago
BBlover96
b/c minka wasnt just gonna sit on her ass and get 5th, sehe worked hard for it and she beat out u guys b/c u and ben and soccer and a couple other ppl r friends outside this game and b4 this game started
4646 days 21 hours ago
BBlover96
well of course b/c u guys r friends and told each other gaia :P
4646 days 21 hours ago
BBlover96
and this isnt egypt
4646 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
She didn't play this game strategically. Why not? She made deals with everyone so no matter who won, she would be safe.

She didn't play this game socially. Why not? She didn't communicate as much with everyone as the rest did.

She played this game somewhat physically. How? In the pre-merge, she was inactive as hell. Come the merge, she was still inactive as hell, floating to the F5. Come F5, then she started playing this game. Ben has been playing this game since day 1. I've been playing this game since day 1. You've been playing this game since day 1. Minka? She's been playing since F5. She floated to F5.
4646 days 21 hours ago
Minka
Gaia- I'll keep this short. Yes, I lied. Was my gameplay horrible? That's entirely subjective. I was worried because, as you mentioned, I was on the outs of Kucha and wouldn't have made it as far as I had without the assistance of the four people in charge. For that, I thank you, Ben, Titan, and Soccer for not voting me out before Jordon and Dark. But I earned my place here, even if you dislike the method. I wasn't the villain, the hero, or the mastermind. I was just myself. If that's something that can't be voted for, then I'm sorry.
4646 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I know this isn't Egypt. This is Australlia. So what? I can't compare our games? Minka can't play this game. She's lucky she even made merge.

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!