This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions + Votes

Topic » Jury Questions + Votes

4626 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Ok, Minka and BENLINUS, the time has come to face the jury and answer what they want to know. I'll start with Gaiaphages question and move up the list from there. You will have 24 hours to answer the questions. And then the votes will be read.
4626 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Gaiaphages Questions:

Ben, we've been together since the beginning when me, you, Titan, and Chris made that F4 Alliance. Unfortunatley, we lost Titan before that. Eventually, you, me, and Chris made a F3 deal. Unfortunatley, we lost him as well. So me and you had a F2 Alliance from the start. Had you won Final Immunity, would you have stayed true and taken me? Or taken Minka based on who you can beat.

Minka- You lied to everyone. You played everyone. You had an alliance with everyone. Why the hell should I vote a lying, girl who needed multiple alliances? In a different game, I played everyone. But did I have multiple alliances? HELL NO. I played with my one true alliance until I flipped but I didn't continue to play with my old alliance. You promised me F2. Why should I vote you to win? From what I hear, you had a F2 Alliance with Ben, Titan, Soccer, Me, and who else knows.
4626 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
soccerbchris' Questions:

Ben - Even though you promised me a final 2 deal, why did you yet again break your word to me and vote me out instead of gaia?

Minka - why do you think ben is not deserving of his spot in the final 2 and why did you pick him over gaia?

Good luck to the both of you and congrats!!
4626 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
titan24maniac's Questions:

I have a speech and a question:

Minka and BEN, congrats on making the final 3. As allies with both of you for the whole game, I know that you both worked hard...although to be honest, I knew how this game would play out from the beginning. I knew that if I could get Sash to the merge, he would flip to us, and eventually that happened which made it easy for all of the Kucha 5 to win. I expected to make some moves later to shake up the game...but I had to go to college, and I felt like more of a burden in the game which is why I allowed myself to get out by a self-vote.

Anyway, enough about myself. I don't think anybody in this game played an amazing game. I think the Kucha 5 worked well together and everyone was pretty equal. But right now, I'm leaning towards Minka for a couple of reasons. 1) Minka was the odd person out on Kucha before I brought her in to help us early on and later on to be my ally after merge. The fact that she managed to make the end as the odd one out says a lot about her character and her gameplay, and that last immunity was huge. 2) Minka and I would have sat in the final 2 if I had voted in the tribal where I got out. I'm impressed that even though that plan fell through thanks to me, she still made it to the finals.

Those little things separate Minka from Ben in my eyes. However, I'm willing to listen to both cases to see if I missed anything.

My question is for both of you: What was your gameplan during the merge for when the Kucha tribe was down to 5? I'm talking about before, during, and after that final 5 vote. Basically, what was your endgame? Who would you take to f4, f3, f2, and why?

Good luck to both of you :)
4626 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
jacco's Questions:

minka: what did you do at all this game...
Ben: congrats i said you would be in the final 2
4626 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Gaia - Yes, if I had won immunity I would have stayed true to you. We made that deal on day 2 and I wouldn't have gone back on it. So yes I would have taken you :)
4626 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
RJ18 didn't have a question, so I will make one for him...

Out of everyone here on the jury, who deserves to be here the least? Why?
4626 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Jacco - oh yeah, lol you are a psychic :P seeing as there isn't really a question I'll say Ty to u .. Thank you :P lol
4626 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Sash's Questions:

I'd like to ask them both if they could give me a reason why the OTHER person should get my vote. What qualities in the person sitting next to you should earn them the right to win, and earnt them the right to be in the finals?
4626 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
BBlover96's Questions:

bens question: what choices and shots did u actually call in the game?

minka: Well done, i cleary didnt predict u making it but u pulled through and showed all of us guys. gl
4626 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Soccer - ok this time it was me with the two alliances.. Kinda the opposite in Gabon. But this time it was me and Gaia, Gaia told me Minka and Titan were together as he found that out through Minka... We needed you as a swing vote. When Titan went I wasn't sure if you joined them and Titan had a self vote and also I was worried why you voted Titan earlier... When it came down to me you and Gaia you said are we voting out Gaia and at the same time Gaia told me you were saying the same to him and then it also seemed like you had a deal with minks judging by the way she spoke of you in rites of passage. Now I'll admit I backstabbed you BUT I'll be honest it sounds like you were doing a similar thing... Now you may not want to hear that and you may what to not vote me for that comment... But the reason I didn't take you was because I was staying loyal to Gaia and it looked like you were doing the same to me
4626 days 2 hours ago
RJ18
RJ's questions:

For both: What was the scariest moment for you during the game--like a moment you felt unsure and vulnerable and scared--and how did you fight that? Did you make a major strategic move that you think we the jury should know?

And i Just want to say I had a lot of fun in the game, so congratulations to you two and good luck :)
4626 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Before the merge I wanted it to be me, you, Gaia, soccer and dexter the original alliance to go to the final 5... My plan was to stay loyal and make a true ally who originally I thought would be you but it turned out to be Gaia. After we saw Dex was inactive I was thinking about swapping him for minks and im glad you brought it up and I think we were all thinking it. So my plan was to get me and Gaia to the end... Then it turned out you and minks had the alliance so my plan had to include soccer. From there I was thinking it should be

5th Minka
4th You
3rd soccer

So that would mean me and Gaia could be the final 2... My plan went downhill after soccer was playing both sides and you wanted to quit then on top of that ninja won immunities which basically crushed every plan I had... Then in the end I will admit I'm lucky to be here as it seemed my plans went wrong. So my plan was to stay loyal and get myself to the end

I did plan on getting more then 1 immunity but coming second In loads / time zones made that harder

But Ty for the question
4626 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
matthew and jenna vote
minka is jenna
ben is matthew
4626 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Sash, I think Minka should get yourself because she proved post merge at the end that she could win challenges, Pre merge mink wouldn't have gone far but as she proved to be an asset we kicked out an alliance member and put her in as we saw her as a strong player and ninja defo turned out to be one.
4626 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thank you Ben. I think I have my vote done, as clearly, Minka was making deals with everyone to ensure her safety. Minka, you're a liar. You were worried as hell, so made deals with everyone, ensuring your safety. You weren't playing this game. Sure, you were a definate physical threat, and I congratulate you on that part. But your strategic and social game sucked. Sorry, but Ben gets my vote. Ben was honest. You were a liar. In a different game, I played the villain. I blindsided and lied to everyone on my "Old Alliance". In the end, I made runner up. But you, you lied to everyone, but didn't do anything like me. I played the game as one of the biggest villains? You didn't. I made huge moves. You didn't. You made alliances with everyone. I played the best game in that certain season. You didn't this season. You played a horrible game. Ben, good luck to you. Minka, sorry for the harsh words, but its the game. Either play it good, or suck it up.

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!