This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

3511 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
*Walk up*
Kay so I have some questions, I start with my buddy Nigel

Nigel: Who would you say your biggest threat in the Taro/Baula alliance?
3511 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
Next my first ally Eil:

1. You play a quiet game and it's hard to vote for you as Sole Survivor. Tell me why I am wrong

2. WHY DA FUCK DID YOU VOTE FOR ME??? NIGEL WON MORE THAN ME ALSO ALWAYS AT MERGE CHALLENGES AND IT WAS SO CLEAR SHE HAD THE HII
3511 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
Allan I'm not going to brother asking you a question not because I don't know you very well but it seem like you were not trying
3511 days 9 hours ago
Coyle14
Okay.....from what I have read and seen so far I can narrow it down to two. Allan, you will not be getting my vote. The reason is because you played a Sherri game. You floated this entire game saying you made all these great moves and was controlling the whole thing when you weren't. I know for a fact you didn't contol Auki because Maxwell, Matthew, and I controlled it up until merge. People didn't vote you out because you were no threats at all and everyone knew they could beat you. I was voted out because I was a threat and I already knew that and was told that. You are no threat. Sorry not sorry...

Mel and Eli, I have a real question for you.
What was your biggest strength and weakness in this game?
3511 days 7 hours ago
No1knowz790
My biggest strength @ coyle was manipulating people and being socially active, my biggest weakness was to vote against someone knowing they would get mad at me
3511 days 7 hours ago
No1knowz790
Next my first ally Eil:

1. You play a quiet game and it's hard to vote for you as Sole Survivor. Tell me why I am wrong
That was wat I wanted my gameplay to be, because people won't see me as a true target and won't vote me out
3511 days 7 hours ago
No1knowz790
WHY DA FUCK DID YOU VOTE FOR ME??? NIGEL WON MORE THAN ME ALSO ALWAYS  AT MERGE CHALLENGES AND IT WAS SO CLEAR SHE HAD THE HII
Well although u were a great ally member and a friend I approached Mel in the beginning of the game. U were an asset to my game but my true loyalty was with Mel
3511 days 7 hours ago
mrcool
But why would it you vote for her???
3511 days 7 hours ago
No1knowz790
Because I wanna keep my promise on keeping her safe
3511 days 6 hours ago
yonni98
guys if you vote for no1knowz your making the biggest mistake... he was a floater he was a sheep he voted how people told him he didnt make any moves, he was not social he was not straategic
3511 days 6 hours ago
allan526
Why does everyone say I'm a floater, I didn't draw attention to myself, but I didn't float, I swam, but I did it underwater so no one could see me comming
3511 days 6 hours ago
No1knowz790
@yonni stop saying stuff like that, if u were in f3 and I was jury I would never have been that mad and jealous of u. So don't put the juries votes in ur hands, put them in there hands
3511 days 6 hours ago
yonni98
im not jelous though... i knew you were voting for me in f4 im just stating that you dont deserve it
3511 days 6 hours ago
No1knowz790
Ok, but don't tell everyone else, leave ur opinions to yourself
3511 days 6 hours ago
mrcool
Nigel and I were clearly controlling Baula/Taro alliance Yonni was trying too

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!