This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

3515 days 8 hours ago
cancanpiano
Allan, why would you say that you were running Auki? I have a feeling that the other Auki members agree with me when I say this, but by no means were you in charge of our alliance in any way.
3515 days 8 hours ago
allan526
cole, yes I was pretty physically weak, but look at the final challenge, not only did I win immunity when I needed it most, but I knew all the answers off the top of my head, why, because I observed, I figured out who I could trick, what bonds were breaking, who was clearly aligned, and also who floated, and who was the biggest target, remember the mail I sent to all of auki before you got voted out, I told them to use an idol on you because I observed, and my shoes got quite scuffed from the time I spent hiding in bushes and behind trees, because I played smart, not loud, or physical, but I watched and I listened, and when it was useful I informed, so I did quite a lot, and I think I deserve to be where I am, and I believe I deserve to win
3515 days 8 hours ago
allan526
sam, I would not of voted you out at 6, I would of voted out cole and andy before I would of considered voting you out, but I don't know what I would of done at 4, and I was not the auki member who backstabbed you, idk if anyone did even,
ALSO
I didn't say I was in charge, I feel that was matthew, but I told him a lot of what to say, and if you look at the mail, most of the time, we voted for who I suggested, I usually got my way, and I ran matthew, who led auki
3515 days 8 hours ago
yonni98
but you said that you controllled auki.... and auki vs balau and taro ended when mrcool was voted out... you dindt control that , nigel and matt dindt like each other and wanted each other out at that point because we would still had the numbers if one of them was out
3515 days 8 hours ago
allan526
Andrea, I controlled wether to vote out matt or nigel, and I chose to vote out matt, because matt had brian on his side, a bigger threat than you physically
3515 days 8 hours ago
yonni98
yeah i also controlled who went cause they both approached me...... but the auki vs balau and taro was over before matt was voted out
3515 days 8 hours ago
yonni98
bte allan i feel like me and you played a similar game.. i think you played a very good stretigical game but i think you started playing late in the game
3515 days 8 hours ago
allan526
you just said auki vs balau and taro ended when matt was voted out out but never mind,
I masterminded leo's elimination, and that's the tribal I molded to go my way
3515 days 8 hours ago
allan526
and I didn't need to play super early, at least not vocally, I got in goods with my tribe and hid myself behind them
3515 days 8 hours ago
mrcool
Okay I ask questions tomorrow
3515 days 7 hours ago
yonni98
okay you should have started with the leo eliminatio....good job and good luck to the finalists
3515 days 7 hours ago
cancanpiano
Allan, I was going to vote you but now I'm not so sure. Looking at my mails, when we wanted to do a vote one way you said "OK" or "Sure". Don't take credit for what wasn't yours. In no way did you convince to change our votes. I'm not saying I was the leader myself, but I certainly did more for the Auki tribe than you did.
3515 days 7 hours ago
allan526
who told you they would vote you at the tribal you used the idol, and who said to use the idol on cole, and if you had listened to me then you would probably be here with me, and I would often talk stradegy with matthew, and I normally told him who to suggest to vote for, and now see how many votes were suggested by matthew
3515 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Ok so this game was hard for me at the start, I was on a tribe with no one that I really knew very well. One of my tribe mates was playing in a different game and had already decided that I was a big threat so I knew I couldn’t align with him, and another was actually the host of a group game that I was in, so that caused all sorts of ethical dilemmas. It made the beginning game hard, but Eli approached me and we teamed up. It is interesting to see that both of us made it to the end. I never once voted for him, we always talked and agreed on what was going to happen, and I think of everyone in this game, he was probably the most honest person.

Anyway up to the merge our tribe was a mess, but I was more active than most so the few times we went to tribal we voted out inacts. Problem solved.
3515 days 7 hours ago
me2013
I was active the whole game, knowing that I was a big threat, but just stuck it out tribal by tribal. At merge we decided to team up to take on the most dominant tribe and that was going well till Brian came back into the game. This is where the game got messy. He decided to play both sides, and started stirring up a storm. I stayed loyal to the two people I knew I could trust, Andrea and Eli. The fact that the three of us made it to f4, attests to the fact that we remained loyal and honest with each other.
This game was very active and there were a lot of twists and turns and betrayals. Personally, for me, I stayed true and honest with my only two true allies – Eli and Andrea. I did not vote for either of them the whole way through the game. This game basically came down to a game of numbers and the majority always controlled the vote. Andrea, Eli and I were always a tight 3 and had the power to sway each side and in essence controlled the remainder of this gam

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!