This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

3512 days 1 hour ago
yonni98
Well yeah id dint win comps... but italk to a lot of people i did strategic moves and i made it possible for taro to be safe at the merge and to pit yur tribe against auki withtout getting my hands dirty so i played a much much better game than you
3512 days 1 hour ago
No1knowz790
Oh ya, but whos the one that got voted off?
3512 days 1 hour ago
Coyle14
Lol as I didn't pay attention for the rest of the season because I thought I wasn't apart of jury.
3512 days 1 hour ago
yonni98
i did but they taked you cause you were easy to win against
3512 days 1 hour ago
KOKidd
It was really fun Especially when  i got everyone to get Matthew A out and change the game
3512 days 1 hour ago
Coyle14
Allan - Can I see the bottom of your shoes? If their not worn out then you have done nothing and not worthy of my vote

Mel - Listen, I don't like you and neither does your dead father and that's why he killed himself, so maybe you should of been a nicer person than a complete bitch

Eli - I think we should end this how nature intended it to be. Let the snake eat the rats....

(I'm just joking. Don't take any of these seriously. These all are jury speeches from the real show. If you can name who said yours then you get props. I won't be voting until I hear everyone's questions, answers, and speeches)
3512 days 1 hour ago
yinzer149
Me2 it is the apps group right now. Their will be a VL once the cast is announced
3512 days 1 hour ago
yinzer149
Please answer my questions.
3512 days 1 hour ago
yinzer149
I do mean cuss Eli
3512 days ago
yonni98
this is a speech that corinne did at the real survivor
3512 days ago
No1knowz790
@yinzer how could I cus to the jury but try to make them vote for me
3512 days ago
No1knowz790
@Coyle ugh I think it was from Susan to Kelly but I forgot
3512 days ago
allan526
HELLO JURY,
I just want to say that I expected to be gone long before this, and I'm proud to of made it this far, I think my game was well played and I deserve to be where I am, I wasn't at all the challenges and wasn't the best at them when I was there, but I was building a stradegy, I was more active than andy so when we lost a challenge I wasn't voted out, and this is where disaster struck, I told my tribe to use an idol on cole, but they didn't, so when the jury started we were down, so I asked max to mail brian and matthew to mail both the remaining taro members, it kind of worked, I also tipped off sam that they were voting for him, thus leo got the boot, then the next tribal happened, the scatter vote saved us, and I was very worried, and then matthew was eliminated, and he was great at putting himself out there and putting my stradegy's into motion, which then lead to sam's elimination, notice how they eliminated sam, cole, and matthew before they even thought of me, because they didn't know that I was running auki, then me and max were approached with a deal to get out matt, which worked perfectly, and then brian won immunity, and he was my next target, I tried to convince nigel and andrea to vote eli, but max got eliminated, then brian lost immunity FINALLY, and because people thought of him as a threat, more than me, he was eliminated, which led to the final 4, where if I had lost immunity I would of been eliminated, but I won and i'm here, and that was my game
3512 days ago
allan526
Brian:I thought of getting you out after matthew left, because that was the tribal it was clear you weren't with us, but then you won non-stop immunity
andrea: 2 reasons, 1, you have an underdog story, from being on the tribe of 2 and getting all the way to the end, and 2, I feel that I should be able to beat either of you, and so I took him
Leo, 1, I feel I was the main reason bulau and taro vs auki went away, so I was adapting the game to fit my needs, and 2, eli is a bitch (in the follower sense), and nigel is a bitch (in the double crossy sense)
3512 days ago
cancanpiano
Eli - We never really talked. Why should I vote for you over people who tried to make an interaction with me?
Nigel - You are a very well liked player. Why should I vote you over some new players who would want a win in his pocket? Also, the only time you talked was when you decided that you wanted Matt out for some reason. What game feelings did you have for me?
Allan - If not for Auki losing the speed competition and if the Kingdom Island returnee had to play for immunity, would you have booted me out if Auki had made it to F6? Also, were you the Auki member who backstabbed me?

And just wondering - Who was the mole who was playing both sides?

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!