This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

3497 days 19 hours ago
BestHeroD
41 Days ago 18 castaways adventured into Solomon Islands looking for 1 thing only, and that was to become the SOLE SURVIVOR. Now sitting here in front of me are three of those castaways. Eli and Nigel from the original Bualu tribe, and Allan from Auki. They have managed to outlast 15 other castaways, but now the 8 castaways that make up the Jury will decide who the SOLE SURVIVOR is.

(Also id like to thank everyone here for making this THE MOST ACTIVE SEASON I HAVE EVER PLAYED)

Thanks so much guys

However since Matthew A/Mattarous has been offline for 6 days cuz of his ban

Cole K/Coyle14 will step into his place

So the jury will be

JURY
-------------
1.Leo S/Yinzer149
2.Janelle R/Lunatic2158
3.Matthew  A/Mattarous (Cole K/Coyle14)
4.Sam J/Cancanpiano
5.Matt "Mr.Cool"  F/MrCool
6.Maxwell H/Broniak
7.Brian A/KOKidd
8.Andrea S/Yonni98
3497 days 19 hours ago
BestHeroD
The final 3

You may post ur jury speeches here

Jurors you may ask as many questions as needed

I would like to read the votes tomorrow or atleast Tuesday later on at night

Maybe even Wednesday
3497 days 19 hours ago
BestHeroD
Also this season

I will announce many awards

Including

PLAYER OF THE SEASON
HERO OF THE SEASON
VILLAIN OF THE SEASON
AND
Fan Favorite

Il also talk about next season where we are going and what the twist is
3497 days 19 hours ago
yonni98
this is going to be good
3497 days 19 hours ago
BestHeroD
Also is appears Janelle/Lunatic is offline for 9 days as well

If she fails to mail me her vote

I will NOT include her so it may just be a jury of 7
3497 days 18 hours ago
KOKidd
Nigel- Congrats on making the finals, But why should i vote for you over Eli and Allan

Eli-What was gameplan, and how did it get you to the finals

Allan-Congrats on being the final Auki Standing, When did you figure it was smart to get me out?
3497 days 18 hours ago
yonni98
Nigel- What was one big move that you did on your own?

Eli- Tell me what was your gameplay... cause you really were kind of useless people only used you for votes.

Allan- Tell me why was it smart to vote for me in the last tribal council when nigel had won more immunities than me?
3497 days 18 hours ago
yinzer149
Nigel, Eli, and Allan I have 2 questions that I want each of you to answer. Question #1- How did your games adapt after Bualu and Taro vs Auki went away?

Question #2- Describe each member of the jury using a swear word. No more than a swear word.

If you don't answer BOTH of my questions you won't get my vote!
3497 days 18 hours ago
yinzer149
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7187/forum/topic/13689453

btw guys apply for my group game, APPS ARE OPEN!!!
3497 days 18 hours ago
No1knowz790
@yinzer on question 2 do u mean cuss?
3497 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Yinzer you have to add me to your VL - I am still waiting.... (impatiently now tbh)
3497 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Sorry just in another challegne but will get to all the questions very shortly
3497 days 18 hours ago
No1knowz790
I'm gonna answer these questions now
3497 days 18 hours ago
No1knowz790
Eli-What was gameplan, and how did it get you to the finals
My game plan was to be really friendly and trustful, I feel like people would take me to the finals of I agreed to everything they said like voting ect. That was a great assets to my game. I wasn't focusing much on comps but then again, why would u need to win comps if u know ur safe
3497 days 18 hours ago
No1knowz790
Ok next question...
3497 days 18 hours ago
No1knowz790
Eli- Tell me what was your gameplay... cause you really were kind of useless people only used you for votes.
Ummm that's exactly my gameplay actually, and I think u should check YOURSELF before u judge others, like I already told u, how many comps have u won? Ya that's what I thought and tbh (with some help) when the odds were against me on that immunity challenge where u unscramble words, I was able to make it from 0-2 to 3-2 and I knew I was going home if I didn't win it for my tribe, and I won by 4 seconds possibly one of the most nerve-wracking comps ever

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!