This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 528 - Asia Week

Topic » TSC 528 - Asia Week

260 days 2 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn - RIP music
02) Maharajan - am I hearing traces of abba's gimme gimme gimme in here? Likely... If only this could hold a candle to that
03) SUNMI - she doesn't disappoint often, and so far this is a bop! Mom
04) GOT7 - cleanly produced with a toe tapping beat. I don't care for the repetitiveness of the song tho
05) MANDARK - I do think this song could cure my insomnia
06) Yashraj Mukhate - can someone tell me why this was entered please
07) OJ Law - I like the nice r&b beat but his voice is not doing it for me
08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava - weird for asia week someone resorted to a best original song winner at the oscars but go off I guess it's fun
09) Mekhla Dasgupta - thank you for this sweet trip to outer space
10) Heize - Oh she did kinda bop here… it's giving me Paris hilton a bit
11) Xdinary Heroes - I like the energy, maybe the attitude gets to be a bit much at times but at least they went for it
12) MANON - feels like I'm listening to a pinball machine
13) Static & Ben El - I love a catchy lil bop so sure even tho this is kinda annoying
14) rei brown - HIT THE SPOT WHEN YOU TAKE THAT WHAT??? Ok ;)
15) Miso Extra - 10/10 name, maybe 7/10 song? But I get that it could grow on me, it is well produced
16) Sevdaliza - not tsc icon SEVDALIZA returning <3 <3 <3 sadly she was more iconic on her first try with that AI silver figure going feral if I remember correctly
17) FOUX - go girl give us MOR… at least when she starts to wail at the end it's taking this somewhere new!
18) Ado - 🥶 thanks
19) Lynn Hayek - LMAO what kind of nasty bop is this
20) Cayenne - at least this was 2 minutes… maybe I'm not wired enough to appreciate this
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir - I'm happy she's having fun I really am
22) Meejah - thank you for this palette cleanser leading into this last song coming up
23) Priyanka Chopra - LOL the sheer laziness from this song but I remember when this came out it was a bop so… I'm conflicted
259 days 22 hours ago
nateclove
a very excruciating listen thanks a lot girls 🔥🥰

01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn - ok lol
02) Maharajan - hated it yass
03) SUNMI - finally mother has arrived I used to be fully obsessed with this song I'm sure if I checked spotify + youtube views combined she would have like 300 just for this song alone
04) GOT7 - oh god genuinely terrible however I am giggling at their outfits cause I'd unironically wear them all in the year twenty twenty three
05) MANDARK - you know I'm actually quite gagged at how much I enjoyed this!
06) Yashraj Mukhate - ok
07) OJ Law - im asleep
08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava - im happy that they're having fun! I was more invested in the storyline than the song itself I fear... I'd like to try out that dance one day though ngl
09) Mekhla Dasgupta - I didn't know indie girls with ukuleles existed outside of the US and Canada im bald
10) Heize - I didn't expect her to serve from that intro but I was quite pleased with the end result!
11) Xdinary Heroes - honestly I should hate this but they kinda ate what else can I say! dads!
12) MANON - it gets kind of annoying after a while sorry :(
13) Static & Ben El - lord jesus help me
14) rei brown - girl this being between these two songs is so unhinged qnbdjscbjsbfjs this is so bad but in a horrible week it comes to my ears like a saving grace
15) Miso Extra - it was cute! not much that was memorable abt it tho sry
16) Sevdaliza - she ate but it got rly like one note for me after the second verse
17) FOUX - I feel like the cunty music video definitely saved the song cause if I was listening without the visuals I'd feel quite underwhelmed
18) Ado - not the fkn anime opener teas song... honestly it's giving future diary and ur girl was obsessed with future diary so yasss mom they ate
19) Lynn Hayek - not the disney channel preteen becky g serve cjsbxjsbxbs no cause how is this not on the descendants soundtrack..... this goes on for way too long but she's queenie idk idk she really rented out this high school and said let's make history
20) Cayenne - OMG this is gonna get hated on but I'm OBSESSED this is so good wtfffff
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir - oh bop I think this was rly big when this movie came out and I can def see why it's very high budget and catchy!
22) Meejah - I really appreciate what they were going for but they really needed to take it THERE like ykwim it felt kind of underwhelming by the end!
23) Priyanka Chopra - WHAT A LEGENDARY SONG!!! I RMR TRYING TO LEARN THE DANCE WITH MY BEST GIRLFRIENDS OMG!!!!!! HIT OF THE CENTURY!!!
259 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
mental breakdown comments #yass

01) yoko ono and john zorn - i think shes very real for this actually. like i thought it was gonna be shite and being honest it was but in a very #real way. lyrics and delivery straight from the heart i love that for her
02) maharajan - not a massive fan of the vocal but i always have a lidl soft spot for this sound so i did quite like this ! loved the chorus
03) sunmi - she needs to get a life. idk if you can't sit with us has been sent already but if it hasn't that's the only sunmi song that rly needs to be sent to this contest anymore. who gaf
04) got7 - the start was kinda going off but it went a bit shite:(
05) mandark - OMFG this song is so gorgeous... actually incredible very serene very peaceful very GORG... thank u god
06) yashraj mukhate - sure
07) oj law - another one where i didnt love the voice but i did like the vibe ! not a standout for its genre tho if we're being real. nice tho !
08) rahul sipligunj & kaala bhairava - i liked the cinema a lot more than i liked the music.. lets go w that
09) mekhla dasgupta - aweeeeee. very lovely. like its rly forgettable and nothng special at all but just a rly pleasant listening experience for these 4 minutes. good for her
10) heize - there are a few heize songs i rly like so i was kinda optimistic for this but i was just rly bored i think it was quite shite
11) xdinary heroes - very tired and dated to me. not to mention that fkn CHORUS. bad !
12) manon - yasssss !!!! i do think for its sound it wasnt THAT good and went on lidl too long but yass regardless i think !
13) static & ben el - bloody hell o_o
14) rei brown - i do think this might be the greatest song ever devised. just a rly rly flawless piece of music actually. the girls who get it get it. a song to WOMP WOMP to for sure.
15) miso extra - v solid v vibes. like im not GAGGING but i do think its v good. vibesss<3
16) sevdaliza - i rly miss old sevdaliza.... this just feels rly basic to me and she used to be so gorgeous and unique and distinct. but this is rly bad i think. tragic:(
17) foux - it just reeks of contestcore to me. like im sure the youtube contests were ALL over this. and like its okay but im tired. just dgaf rly.
18) ado - this beast. idk theres prob a time i would've been more receptive to this but there are better ado songs and better examples of this genre too so im just kinda like... shrugs...
19) lynn hayek - WAIT MOM i love this bop.... like its rly bad but id be lying if i said i wasnt living... i think we ALL speak party language
20) cayenne - it was ok ! liked it more when it picked up
21) shreya goshal & osman mir - it was fun !
22) meejah - this is kind of what i wanted to hear from sevdaliza idkidk... this was very avantgarde kind of slay i think in a different mood i wouldnt care for it that much but its rly resonating w me right now.. very emotional actually
23) priyanka chopra - adfgjadfgk MOM ! i think objectively this was quite horrible but again i had a good time so who cares anymore.
259 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
and now pennytrationstan presents...
reviewing these weeks' songs using k-pop song titles

01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn - 'Heart Attack' by LOONA
02) Maharajan - 'Hmph!' by WJSN CHOCOME
03) SUNMI - 'I'm Ill' by HELLOVENUS
04) GOT7 - 'Flashback' by After School
05) MANDARK - 'various and precious (moment of inertia)' by Billlie
06) Yashraj Mukhate - 'DIVA' by After School
07) OJ Law - 'I Don't Need a Man' by miss A
08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava - 'Whatta Man (Good man)' by I.O.I
09) Mekhla Dasgupta - 'SOUL LADY' by Yukika
10) Heize - 'Girls' Capitalism' by tripleS
11) Xdinary Heroes - 'Fast Forward' by JEON SOMI
12) MANON - 'Roller Coaster' by CHUNG HA
13) Static & Ben El - 'O.O' by NMIXX
14) rei brown - 'Excuse Me' by AOA
15) Miso Extra - 'Me Gustas Tu' by GFRIEND
16) Sevdaliza - 'My Secret Playlist' by ODD EYE CIRCLE
17) FOUX - 'VERY NICE' by Seventeen
18) Ado - 'Savage' by aespa
19) Lynn Hayek - 'Oh MAMA' by Bling Bling
20) Cayenne - 'OMG' by NewJeans
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir - 'Dance The Night Away' by TWICE
22) Meejah - 'Zimzalabim' by Red Velvet
23) Priyanka Chopra - 'Classic' by IVE
259 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn - I’m happy John Lennon got that before he died like good for him. This is peak music.

02) Maharajan - Kakajwsisksjsjsjsjsndidsieoesksskskwjkwk this is a perfect music video. The song is fine but omg the music video.

03) SUNMI - This song is bad!

04) GOT7 - KAKAKWJWWJJWJWHWEHWJ WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSS This is so empowering to young girls tbh

05) MANDARK - Oooooh this is cute!!! This is really prettyyyyyy it’s very atmospheric. Yeah this kinda served cunt in that one room apartment

06) Yashraj Mukhate - I- girlieeeeeeee lmaoooooooo. I turned to eve, asked if we were done here, and then it was over!

07) OJ Law - Ooooooooooh I like thissssss. I like what he did with his vocals, it’s a lil cheap but I like what they’ve done!!! Yeah!

08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava - I like this! I don’t love it! I think what it’s got going for it is it’s very happy and upbeat and the instrumentation is good, I just think it’s not the best produced or written tbh. But it’s good!

09) Mekhla Dasgupta - It’s pretty! Like really pretty. Not entirely gripping me, wish it went other places, but I do like it!

10) Heize - It’s fine! I liked it more near the time it was released but it’s kinda aged to me.

11) Xdinary Heroes - It’s fine. Idk. Basic rock inspired kpop

12) MANON - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS TY NOISE!!!!! This is hyperpop but like. Actually really well produced omfg. This SWITCH UP YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!

13) Static & Ben El - Fuck Israel this is just the first example as to why

14) rei brown - This video PLEASEEEEEE. Umm but the song is really good. Very my vibe. Very late 90s early 2000s

15) Miso Extra - It’s cute and bouncy! I like it!!! Kinda bops yasssssss this is a nice listen!!!!

16) Sevdaliza - I haven’t loved her past stuff but I really enjoy this!!!! This is kinda gorge honestly like. Idk the vocal is nice, the instrumentation works. Everything comes together soooooooooo nicely tbh. I liked this a lotttttt!!!

17) FOUX - This is fine. It’s nothing to write home about. It’s standard dance pop. I want this to be better and not as basic.

18) Ado - Oh wow she’s feeling the emotion!!! I wish I liked anything ado does. Unfortunately I do believe she’s not for me.

19) Lynn Hayek - LMAOOOOO unintentional camp queen we love you.

20) Cayenne - Oh this bawppssssssssssssssss omfggggggggg we have a HITTTTTTTTTTT ladies and gents!!! Oh well this is just a COLLAPSE now isn’t it?

21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir - Oh I like this!!!! It’s pretty!!! It’s both a bop and an ethereal slay? The best of both worlds!!!! These ending songs are really serving cunt aren’t they like…

22) Meejah - Yup the hits keep hitting this slays like. Cool vocals and the sound is very enveloping. Oh my gawdddddddddddd this endingggggggg oh my GODDDDDDDDD yeah this is just THEE slay isn’t it?

23) Priyanka Chopra - PLEASEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAS She really ended jennifer Lopez didn’t she? So THIS is why jlo doesn’t have a career anymore huh?
258 days 23 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Yoko Ono and John Zorn - Impressionism : My Yoko Ono claim to fame is that she performed a concert at some art gallery in Kaunas at some stage. This was definitely a way to open the competition!
02 : Maharajan - Sailor☆Mun-Taro : Awh, this is such a nice little song I'm moving along! I enjoy the groove and the atmosphere, the song places a lidl smile on my face. :)
03 : SUNMI - Tail : She's here! This song is pretty average, the chorus is rather flat to say the least, not majorly impressive by any standard of the imagination. The post-chorus hooks me in a bit though..
04 : GOT7 - Just Right : High expectations were had coming into this, that's a lie, I didn't really have any. This is just here! Not majorly impressed... That chorus really grated on my ears to be honest with you.
05 : MANDARK ft. Julian Moreen - I miss you when I'm drunk : The first two minutes were very soothing and relaxing, but I was hoping for some development in the song. Oh it came in spadeloads in the third minute, even if it's late, I love a slow burning song!
06 : Yashraj Mukhate ft. Shehnaaz Gill- Boring Day : Work! I support their campaign for Prime Minister.
07 : OJ Law - Reissues : I was hoping this was going to be another case of a slow burner but instead it's just burning ice. Pretty flat all round!
08 : Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava - Naatu Naatu : Oh I love to see some realness from the T-Series! As far as songs go, this is pretty fun! There's a jig to it. I like it!
09 : Mekhla Dasgupta - Ami Mekhla : Bless her heart, wow that whistle! Maybe she'll find her note someday.
10 : Heize - VingleVingle : Heize, well that's a name from the past. This is a pretty standard song to me, nothing out of the ordinary. It's still solid for what it is though!
11 : Xdinary Heroes - Strawberry Cake : Oh this was really bad sorry! I believe they can make good music for some people!
12 : MANON - gabber gabber hey!! : YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS my life is being got! I love the switchup halfway through as well like wow... real fkn music here everyone get into it.
13 : Static & Ben El - Zahal : I've enjoyed some of their music! Didn't recall this one. I feel like this is the most boring S&BL song I've ever heard, or rather, the blandest. Yawn. There are so many songs to choose from.
14 : rei brown - Do You Like That : Cringe but in the best way after this runthrough of songs... Shockingly refreshing and modern in comparison to many things here.
15 : Miso Extra - 50/50 : Pretty nice bedroom music but there's not much more going on outside of that. It's cute, but more is needed. This week of TSC really isn't doing it for me so far!
16 : Sevdaliza ft. Villano Antillano - Ride or Die : wow! i had yet to hear this one, even if I considered Sevdaliza for this week. it's very flat for sevdaliza but that means that it's still pretty much GREAT!
17 : FOUX - Mart : we love to see this channel here. this song though is kinda just not rly interesting i'm gonna keep it real. but bless her, i know she has a hit in her somewhere.
18 : Ado - Usseewa : This is no whatever the name of the song I sent was. This has way more of a Halloween vibe. I wish there was more of a progression throughout the song.
19 : Lynn Hayek - Party Language : LMFAOOO please this last place in the DSFE quarter final hit! This camp hit from this era is coming back to me, I'm like obsessed
20 : Cayenne - Broke Yr Feet : She has potential! She was from Sobs, I vaguely recall their name and perhaps liking their music. This beat at the end is very good, if only it came in a bit earlier, was a bit quieter and more melodic this would be a 12/12 for me. Still refreshing!
21 : Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir - Nagada Sang Dhol : I like this! I wish the vocal here had a bit more grit to it, this feels very airy for the beat, to my liking. I still really enjoy the atmosphere and vibe this exudes to me...
22 : Meejah - Queen Min, Rise (Fire) : TW: Denmark got me a bit. I really respect the artistry on this one, it's very out of the box, especially for TSC. For my personal self, it does tow the line between 'art' and 'nonsense' a lidl bit but like work!!
23 : Priyanka Chopra ft. Pitbull - Exotic : Oh please. I've always forgotten about these two. This is kinda funny at least! Work on that beat. I want to know who made these lyrics. And this ending LMFAO please!
258 days 17 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1- YASSSS yoko ono is absolutely an icon.. and
symbol of my adolescence!! ..those
sounds that make me nostalgic reminds me of other songs of hers, she marked an era
and a concept. and she is so undervalued and treated like a villain. i love yoko SM!!!!!

2- This looks like an old song but it's not. The setting is great and the video is so iconic, it's selling me this!!!!!!!
3- good start, it's energetic, I like it! the part that pretends to be sexy
It doesn't work much, but I buy this.

4-I feel like this doesn't get anywhere although the video gives you an idea of what the
intention

5- aesthetic vibes and i love the stage.. the song has its good parts
but honestly it's not memorable I wouldn't listen to this again

6- This song would be like a summary opinion of the previous song? LMAO. this
it's weird and interesting. amusingly has traditional or folkloric elements that
i adore lol

7-another ambient song, I like this one a little better because it's more consistent.

8- OK I LOVE THIS. It made me move from the first second, I love this genre. THE DANCE
IS SERVING. YASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , ( The amount of dirt they made run, lol
made me sneeze)

9- the style of singing gives me asian vibes. cool melody, i like it
instrumentation here. cute.

10- Okay, I like the energy that this transmits...

11- It is interesting but it does not finish catching me.

12- YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! THIS IS ECSTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13- Sorry but this is torture for me. it's all so... ridiculously happy and vanilla
14- PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
15- I like the animation, I like the song, I think it helps to raise the mood a little
cheer up.
16- yassssss, I didn't know this song, I like the rhythm, I usually don't like this
but this is an exception.

17- acceptable. but it goes unnoticed by me
18- this is excellent.
19- Even if it is something original at times, but at times it is more of the same.
20-It's interesting, I like the visual of this, but nothing else.
21- YASSSSSSSSSS . I love these productions they are so good.
22- I like the darkness here, it's so different..
23- OKAYYYYYYYYY I LIKED IT!!!! Pitbull is the same as always and it bores but
fits well on this song, she elevates the song.
258 days 9 hours ago
bibbles
01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn – I would have demanded a refund!
02) Maharajan – its okay, got a bit of Niel Rodgers vibe.
03) SUNMI – this is okay, the tune is quite toe tapping.
04) GOT7 – this was quite good, quite enjoyed it.
05) MANDARK – too slow and coffee lounge and disjointed.
06) Yashraj Mukhate – that line, such a boring day, was very grating after awhile!
07) OJ Law – I obviously misunderstood Asia week as I thought they had to sing in the language of their country!!
08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava – its okay, a bit repetitive! Probably works better if you’re watching and not just listening.
09) Mekhla Dasgupta – a bit twee and very long.
10) Heize – its okay, sounds quite dated, but not it wasn’t too bad.
11) Xdinary Heroes – this was good, enjoyed it.
12) MANON – too fast, like cray frog on speed!
13) Static & Ben El – very dated,  the ending is nearly as long as the song!
14) rei brown – that was very dreary!
15) Miso Extra – it’s a bit boring after a bit.
16) Sevdaliza – isn’t that Spanish?
17) FOUX – its okay, kind of grows on you!
18) Ado – a bit hard to listen to after a while.
19) Lynn Hayek – its okay, heard it all before!
20) Cayenne – not liking that effect on her voice. That middle bit is annoying!
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir - not really my thing.
22) Meejah – feels like style over content!
23) Priyanka Chopra – was looking forward to asia week so we could experience different types of songs, and yet heres pitbull!!
258 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn – Really this is how we kick off Asia Week with Yoko’s noise she would do when making love with John Lennon which turns him on but doesn’t work on me
02) Maharajan – Yes, I am really in love with this retro music that sounds fab and makes me want to have a party being a fun song that puts me in the mood
03) SUNMI – She has got a fine voice but the production here isn’t exciting with the music sounding rather dull and forgettable
04) GOT7 – Their voice styles don’t mix together being so awkward and it doesn’t go anywhere with the tune not doing a thing
05) MANDARK – Her vocals are so enchanting and very much sucks me in to this mystic piece building up more and more into something special
06) Yashraj Mukhate – The drums used here are a bop and I thought I would hate it but damn I have grown to love it putting a smile on my face
07) OJ Law – My god this is so boring with the beat being so repetitive with the same bars and his vocals drag on with those notes like it will never end
08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava – It’s this song and let me say that it is epic with the dancing and is one hell of a bop I can’t get out of my head and deserved to win that oscar
09) Mekhla Dasgupta – I guess it is trying to be cute but it doesn’t do it for me with it dragging on for way too long and those vocals are pitchy
10) Heize – This is alright with the music serving its purpose to give us a dance anthem and that is all as it doesn’t excite me as much
11) Xdinary Heroes – We got something different in K-Pop with a rock entry and it is refreshing to hear and I enjoy the creepy atmosphere and music making this very unique
12) MANON – This is trash with the speed up track being a bunch of noise I plead to stop as this is not enjoyable in the slightest
13) Static & Ben El – Um this is way too cheesy for my liking with this love song being dreary with it’s outdated music and is too whimsical
14) rei brown – Those vocals are hard to understand with the mumbling and the annoying repetitive tune that don’t change it up and this plain ass sucks
15) Miso Extra – Do these girls care that they are singing in a song as it doesn’t look like it here lacking energy and is downright awful to get through
16) Sevdaliza – What is this nightmare I am watching as this autotune vocals sound so awful and what were they trying to do with the music as everything was butchered
17) FOUX – Oooo I am sucked into this modern sound and when the beat drop it feels so good as this is an addictive banger that has me wanting more
18) Ado – I was not expecting to hear this type of metal rock and yeah, I am banging my head along to it as it is that fantastic making my heart race with excitement
19) Lynn Hayek – Uh I am not a fan of the breakdown sounding rather cheap and lacking anything original and this is not for me and I don’t know who it would appeal to
20) Cayenne – There is so much happening here and I can’t handle it all with the music self-combusting and is way too chaotic
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir – Now this makes me want to dance and join in with the celebration being an ethnic delight and what a performance
22) Meejah – Is this seriously it as I thought we would get something haunting and spooky but turns out to be a dud with the singer doing bugger all and the music torturing me
23) Priyanka Chopra – This song is actually really good if you simply ignore Pitbull with a catchy tune and makes me want to dance along
257 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
JUSTICE FOR AZEALIA BANKS WEEK

1.        One of the best songs ever sent to TSC!
2.        It is a bit like elevator music
3.        She was trying to sell it more than it was giving but it was fine
4.        Well that was annoying!
5.        Grew on me as it went along
6.        Ok then…
7.        So boring!
8.        Well at least they had fun with it
9.        Decent enough listen
10.        Kind of a vibe
11.        It was alright
12.        I was living for this trainwreck!
13.        This was fun. I enjoyed this
14.        Oh I was vibing! Really enjoyed this
15.        Big pile of nothing!
16.        I am obsessed with this!
17.        This built up quite nicely. Enjoyed this
18.        This was really good! Really enjoyed this!
19.        I enjoyed this. It is giving 2014 vibes
20.        Yaaas obsessed
21.        This was fun
22.        This was quite atmospheric. I dig it
23.        Lol Pitbull sneaking into this week. I was digging this song. Very good!
257 days 17 hours ago
J2999
001. Yoko Ono and John Zorn : Alrighty then.
002. Maharajan : This is ok like yeah.
003. SUNMI : Bops a bit, will take it.
004. GOT7 : It’s fine, that’s all really.
005. MANDARK : Quite pleasant actually, decent enough.
006. Yashraj Mukhate : Didn’t really care for this.
007. OJ Law : Not for me, the music too slow.
008. Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava : Ok go offff this ate. Yesss music.
009. Mekhla Dasgupta : Some of this music actually works well, other parts are like ehhhh.
010. Heize : Can get into this a bit. It’s like sorta mid, but it’s better than most the songs so far this week so yesss tune.
011. Xdinary Heroes : Oh this was pretty solid, good listen.
012. MANON : Also bops quite a bit yessss.
013. Static & Ben El : Do quite like this, they were sent some point before right ?? Feel like I’ve enjoyed them more before, but yeah this is quite decent.
014. rei brown : Some of this has good vibes… will take it at this point.
015. Miso Extra : Didn’t care for this.
016. Sevdaliza : Yesss Villano Antillano !! This was like ok, expected something more.
017. FOUX : Decent, could have been elevated but it’s fine.
018. Ado : Quite like this, it’s decent enough.
019. Lynn Hayek : Waittt this is bopping we are uppppp.
020. Cayenne : She’s so crazyyyyyy.
021. Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir : Some decent parts, but ended up dragging on a bit too long.
022. Meejah : Something about the darkness of this all.,.. worked for me. Quite like.
023. Priyanka Chopra : Well that was a collapse.
257 days 9 hours ago
eveee20
01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn: ah. modern music. i love hearing a woman orgasm over the wailing of a sax.
02) Maharajan: strong women??? i’m in. fuck yea. 💕
03) SUNMI: lol.
04) GOT7: puff puff pass
05) MANDARK: this is pretty! she’s giving lofi girlie a run for her moneyyyy. i rly love this actually lmao.
06) Yashraj Mukhate: lol uhhhhh cool
07) OJ Law: this is pretty! i don’t love the nasally quality his voice takes on for the higher notes. but it’s v nice.
08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava: i get it. it’s good it puts a smile on the face.
09) Mekhla Dasgupta: it’s pretty!
10) Heize: it’s good! but she has better.
11) Xdinary Heroes: mehhhh didn’t rly like them before. don’t rly like them now. it’s fine.
12) MANON: LMAOOO YESSS. ITS SO MUCH AND IM HERE FOR IT.
13) Static & Ben El: send boy bands back to the void. please.
14) rei brown: it’s nice lol not fully for me but also kinda cunty so go off
15) Miso Extra: oooooooo yesssssssss for me lmaoo
16) Sevdaliza: okay cool not bad. i didn’t hate it.
17) FOUX: it’s not my fav, something’s missing production wise.
18) Ado: cool! i liked it! i am a sucker for japanese rock/punk so not surprised i enjoyed it lol.
19) Lynn Hayek: basic pop
20) Cayenne: yea! i liked it!
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir: ooooo fun! 
22) Meejah: v cool i liked it!
23) Priyanka Chopra: LMAOOO what a closer
257 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn - now this is camp!
02) Maharajan - this is cute! kinda one note…. just kinda passes by
03) SUNMI - sunmi diva !! this kinda aged but sure im moving
04) GOT7 - just right? maybe more like just okay….
05) MANDARK - oh this is gorg yassss okay yeah this is an eat !!
06) Yashraj Mukhate - no
07) OJ Law - im a bit bored but it’s kinda vibey…. i see potential!
08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava - this is fun! i’m not obsessed but im moving yassss the little instrumental part ate
09) Mekhla Dasgupta - it’s fine i suppose….. i just dont have tome for this but im happy for her
10) Heize - okay bop lowkey… the drop in the chorus is so funny she was serving camp
11) Xdinary Heroes - oh the chorus is awful wtf
12) MANON - YASSSS NOISE!!! this just inserted some much needed life into this week
13) Static & Ben El - oh! it’s kinda bawping lowkey in a throwback 2014 kinda way like okayyyy this is a literally a meghan trainor song
14) rei brown - BALD…. this is eating down omggggg….. gagged so bad in this amc breakroom
15) Miso Extra - MISO MOTHERRRR she was so so so so robbed in my nf like…. this is tew good yeah if remi wolf did this yall wouldn’t shut up about it she ate !!
16) Sevdaliza - no because i fully thought sevdaliza was like spanish until i did a middle eastern lip sync theme in my music game and everyone basically sent her jdhdjfhd but yeah this is a hit!
17) FOUX - and well the good song streak ended! this is fine actually just a bit of a snore
18) Ado - well! oh this started off scary but now it’s okay- well it’s actually bad yeah
19) Lynn Hayek - wait pawp princess actually like she ate…. TALK NO WORDS I SPEAK PARTY LANGUAGE YASSSSSS
20) Cayenne - I MISS YOU JACKSONJOSEPHNUMBERS love this queenie sm i forgot about her since her last tsc entry (drivin away timeless classic in the sense that) YEAH!!! this is an eat omg im living
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir - this is cute! yasss
22) Meejah - oh idk how i feel…. oh okay yeah the last minute made me gag this is a serve yeah
23) Priyanka Chopra - LMFAO BAWPPP now this is a collapse like !!
257 days 5 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn        if john lennon was never in a relationship with her, no one would give a SINGLE fuck about her
02) Maharajan        this was kinda camp
03) SUNMI        MOTHER! MOTHER! MOTHER!
04) GOT7        this isn't stray kids
05) MANDARK        send me back to sleep
06) Yashraj Mukhate        more camp... and fun camp. great job
07) OJ Law        goood night again
08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava        this was a lazy pick but BOP
09) Mekhla Dasgupta        see this is like not good night enough, this was a good not goodnight but almost good night
10) Heize        R.Tee is an Icon
11) Xdinary Heroes        no... that's okay
12) MANON        maybe 20 years ago i would like this
13) Static & Ben El        this is so bar mitzvah it's not even funny
14) rei brown        i kinda vibe, but also no.... you know...
15) Miso Extra        oh i was hoping for this to be a bop but it was not
16) Sevdaliza        this didn't deliver the camp i needed.
17) FOUX        this needed better production
18) Ado        i'm happy there is a skip function for the anime intros and outros now
19) Lynn Hayek        they tried something here. but kinda fell flat as well
20) Cayenne        no. next
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir        yes more of this please
22) Meejah        oh... this was a thing that happened and kinda scared me. so no
23) Priyanka Chopra        I thought this was already submitted... was it in beta then? lol
257 days 5 hours ago
Hyuna
01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn - a legendary dive into the mind of one of the most interesting and important figures in early pop culture.
02) Maharajan - fun but overall not my vibe.
03) SUNMI - well, an institution really. For the gays, girlies, theys and thems.
04) GOT7 - omg got7 I used to have their albums lol…this one was my least fave tho sorry!! It’s just so ick
05) MANDARK - different and a real sweet melody!
06) Yashraj Mukhate - oh she’s a queen but watch y’all do her dirty smh
07) OJ Law - very nice and calm vibes for a Sunday evening x
08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava - I bet this would have a real good dance scene in a Bollywood movie! One of my least faves tho of the night sorry
09) Mekhla Dasgupta - very cute but kind of went nowhere for me sadly
10) Heize - oh the serve. We loooooove this one
11) Xdinary Heroes - this kind of kpop isn’t my fave but this song was okay. I’m showing my age bc I have no idea who they are lol
12) MANON - a whole bunch of sweet nothing lol but fun I guess?
13) Static & Ben El - I’ve actually listened to these guys before randomly but this song ain’t it noooooope sorry it’s like a bad kpop song lol
14) rei brown - oh ok yes let’s do this I liked it I’m feeling some kind of way now
15) Miso Extra - she’s a queen yes loved it a lot this is going on my playlist
16) Sevdaliza - like with any Ava max demo, I am here for it!! But yes this artist is fab - love what she does as well!
17) FOUX - yes work I can get behind this
18) Ado - I ain’t gonna lie I love stuff like this tbh good song and different - really switched up the vibe of the second half!
19) Lynn Hayek - a huge pass for me sorry couldn’t vibe with it
20) Cayenne - cool fresh interesting yes really different
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir - I can appreciate the art and work that goes into this but just not for me
22) Meejah - I really did not expect anything from this but it gave something? It wasn’t like amazing yes I’ll listen again but really cool and weird vibes? Yeah I liked it
23) Priyanka Chopra - well…just as I thought, TRASH! Jk this girl is crazy lol and pit bull??? Iconic end to an iconic week! Thank you!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!