This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 528 - Asia Week

Topic » TSC 528 - Asia Week

298 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
15) Miso Extra - '50/50'
298 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
16) Sevdaliza - 'Ride or Die (feat. Villano Antillano)'
298 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
17) FOUX - 'Mart'
298 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
18) Ado - 'Usseewa'
298 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
19) Lynn Hayek - 'Party Language'
298 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
20) Cayenne - 'Broke Yr Feet'
298 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir - 'Nagada Sang Dhol'
298 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
22) Meejah - 'Queen Min, Rise (Fire)'
298 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
23) Priyanka Chopra - 'Exotic (feat. Pitbull)'
298 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ALL 23 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!!

Please post your comments and send me your votes by Sunday, 10PM GMT.

Good luck!
298 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST (missing Yoko Ono): https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6HrNxl5JTHiu3bzopx7ZCV
298 days 1 hour ago
Mrkk
comments already yasssssssss!

01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn - what a lucky crowd. this was a beatiful experience. listened to this with my eyes closed and became the funniest thing i've ever heard. what a start for asia week! how is this not on spotify?
02) Maharajan - very chill! this sounds like something i'd find on the radio, fully listen, enjoy and then never listen again, in hopes to find it again randomly. cute
03) SUNMI - cute! i feel like i heard this before. idk. not bad. that's it.
04) GOT7 - the chorus is catchy. this brings me a little bit of nostalgia although i didn't even know what kpop was in 2015.
05) MANDARK - oh wow this was really good. this felt so angelic ohhhh the final part is so good. AMAZING BRILLIANT. i need to relisten to this for sure. great submission. this week has been going real well for now
06) Yashraj Mukhate - yeah i need to shut the fuck up. not-so-funny troll submission. at least u chose smth short i'll accept that
07) OJ Law - yeah this was okay. became a little annoying by the end but it's fine?? ok not rly fine let's just say this was not bad.
08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava - ok now i get why this won an Oscar. this is truly stunning. i was so thrilled during the entire listening and the video with the dancing made it so much better now i understand why y'all want visuals so much i get it now and i apologize. this was incredibleeeee
09) Mekhla Dasgupta - this started off quite boring but grow on me very quickly. that whistling was gorgeous i felt like i was in heaven. the song needs smth more though ngl.
10) Heize - ohhhh this got me dancing i rly liked this. i usually comment on songs saying "this should be shorter" but for this song i'm gonna say it needed a lot more to develop bcuz for some reason 3 mins ain't enough. if it wasn't clear i rly liked this
11) Xdinary Heroes - wow well the verses sound incredible but the when the chorus hits it becomes goddamn awful. like you create all that hype for the drop and then u hear that shit. thankfully the rest of the song sounds great so it's not a total loss!
12) MANON - oh yeah we needed some hyperpop thank goodness. OHHHH didn't expect this last minute to sound like that. i'm so glad it does though. it's amazing. fhskjdhjkhfd im melting
13) Static & Ben El - this was fun! i never wanna even come close to something like this ever again thanks and goodbye
14) rei brown - i honestly thought i wouldn't enjoy this, but out of nowhere...i enjoyed it...a lot...i'm confused. i rly liked these 2 minutes of whatever that mv was and that slayful melody
15) Miso Extra - cute but too monotone. i couldn't vibe with it enough
16) Sevdaliza - meh.
17) FOUX - was kinda hyped for this but this was a bit zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz too bad i guess
18) Ado - well this certainly woke me up after that snorefest. this went on so fast lmfao rly cute!
19) Lynn Hayek - SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MAY I PRESENT YOU THE WINNER OF ASIA WEEK!!!!! FSDHFDSKFHSKFDSHFJSDFHDSK THIS IS SO GOOD LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO WOWWWW ITS SUCH A BASIC SONG BUT IT'S ACTUALLY WELL DONE oh wowowoww yayayayayasssss
20) Cayenne - SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MAY I PRESENT YOU THE WINNER OF ASIA WEEK!!!!! FSDHFDSKFHSKFDSHFJSDFHDSK THIS IS SO GOOD LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO WOWWWW ITS NOT A BASIC SONG AND IT'S ALSO WELL DONE oh wowowoww yayayayayasssss
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir - ok so this was rly nice but I think naatu naatu outsold this ngl. this goes on for too long with the same stuff but although it's not bad it gets a little tiring. its alright though! i liked this so whatever
22) Meejah - ok so wow i usually enjoy songs like these but this one was...bad. i am throwing up while writing this but it's just my truth. i'm disappointed in myself for disliking this
23) Priyanka Chopra - ok so these songs bring me some nostalgia but FUCK why is it 4 minutes long cut it out shut the fuck up jesus christ, anyways i always appreciate listening to mr.worldwaaaidhe in old songs like this i hope he comes back on the radios with some new shit.
297 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn - Ummmmmmm I can't tell if this is high-brow art or just a woman making weird noises. I think I loved it but I can't tell
02) Maharajan - Ohhh actually this was a bop ngl! Yeah, I really enjoyed this actually, a strong start to this week!
03) SUNMI - Alright this was a small bop actually! I enjoyed it a lot actually, this week is somewhat slaying...
04) GOT7 - This was infuriatingly annoying
05) MANDARK - Yeah this isn't my kind of music. Just sounds like wailing and not in a slayful Yoko Ono kind of way
06) Yashraj Mukhate - Honestly, this was my reaction to seeing that you people voted for Asia Week over Cards Against Humanity Week. Anyway, I won't be getting this out of my head any time soon so thanks
07) OJ Law - This was cute but it's a bit forgettable sadly
08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava - I don't know what's going on but I stan!
09) Mekhla Dasgupta - Ohhh this was really cute actually! This is the Asia week equivalent of a guitar singer songwriter girlie and I stan that a lot! Queen!
10) Heize - It's a small bop but it's nothing I've not heard before, it's sort of forgettable for me
11) Xdinary Heroes - I liked the bits where they weren't screaming, but the bits where they were just weren't nice
12) MANON - I don't think this is meant to be a troll entry, but it is very annoying and not very good
13) Static & Ben El - Sorry this has the exact same tune to another song and I'm trying to remember what it is. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor?
14) rei brown - Yeah this was atrocious but at least it was unique!!!
15) Miso Extra - Yeah, just not my kind of sound I'm afraid but it was cute!
16) Sevdaliza - Again, not into this kind of shockingly autotuned voice, it's hellish to listen to...and then there was the rapping...yikes
17) FOUX - bop except for the rapping bit which was a bit dodgy, but the rest slayed!
18) Ado - I did enjoy this actually! A darker more boppy piece, I like it!
19) Lynn Hayek - Generic but that doesn't stop me from stanning it! I would absolutely 12 the fuck out of this in a weaker week!
20) Cayenne - This was awful but at least it was short <3
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir - Again, I don't know what's going on but at least it's fun!!!
22) Meejah - Yeah, this is the worst offender of the "noise people call music" sub-genre
23) Priyanka Chopra - LMFAO NOT THIS CLOSER. It was actually slayfully awful though I have no choice but to stan
297 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Nvm it's not Meghan Trainor but that fucking song is IDENTICAL to another one I will find it if it's the last thing I do
296 days 8 hours ago
1001games
Yoko Ono and John Zorn: Wtf lmaoooo. This was funny af but nothing musical about this.

Maharajan: Ohhh I like the funk vibe going on in this. Strong song for sure!

SUNMI: Wasn’t too sure at first but then it kind of grew on me. Still not amazing but a listenable song for sure.

GOT7: Not working for me!

MANDARK: I didnt really get this. It was a bit loud and a bit messy. Just not it.

Yashraj Mukhate: Honestly catchy but short. Anywho it was good for what it was.

OJ Law: It was a bit slow and boring but I did enjoy the vibe.

Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava: OMG YESSS THIS WAS A GOOD MOVIE!!! I was hoping someone would submit this. Such a bop!

Mekhla Dasgupta: Cute but I dont see this doing too well. I liked it though!

Heize: Too basic and just meh. Sorry!

Xdinary Heroes: Gotta admit the rock vibe here was good. Interesting song and not bad at all.

MANON: Good beat but the overall vibe was off for me.

Static & Ben El: This was cute and super catchy! I loved it!

rei brown: This isn’t exactly for me I’m afraid. Sorry!

Miso Extra: I kind of like this? It isn’t mind blowing amazing but I definitely grooved with it a bit!

Sevdaliza: I was waiting for something amazing but all I got was boring and basic.

FOUX: I was expecting this to be bad and not for me. But it definitely grew on me and I ended up enjoying this a lot actually!

Ado: Oh no this was quite bad I’m afraid. Just not working for me.

Lynn Hayek: As cringy and Disney/Nickelodeon vibes it was giving, I actually liked this a lot. Very catchy!

Cayenne: A bit messy and all over the place. Not great.

Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir: Bollywood music is so catchy and good but a lot of it sounds the same. Regardless I enjoyed this quite a bit!

Meejah: This was bad. Like wtf was going on here?!?

Priyanka Chopra: Honestly had no idea she sang. But she went off! Plus Pitbull? I am living for this!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!