This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 528 - Asia Week

Topic » TSC 528 - Asia Week

286 days 13 hours ago
QueenMichelle
Yoko Ono and John Zorn - u know what. this was SO fucking real. she just makes me giggle idk what else 2 say i love this queenie. when she said HAHWHAHAHWHHWWH i laffed

Mahajaran - this was cute in a way.. however its definitely not gonna stand out when ive listened to everything. just a bit middling i fear dolls

SUNMI - it wouldnt be a year of tsc if sunmi didnt pop up somehow. to be honest this song is not that good idk.. noir will never be topped unfortunately

GOT7 - oh this was god AWFUL. cringe ass song truly. how do ppl listen to this in any situation EVER. this would kill any vibe if it was played anywhere.

Mandark, Julian Moreen - a bit gorgeous actually wait.. we know i love a GORGE moment. that music coming in.. oh i just dont know girls. i was hoping this was gonna be more reliant on the vocals throughout w pretty background music. okay they brought me back in w that last minute ish.. it was just stun really. once i managed my expectations i got their vision omg.. quite the serve when you rly think abt it.

Yashraj Mukhate - now how did any1 find this song LAWL.. she kind of spilled. like its a DEEPLY relatable song. way too short actually. but bop

OJ Law - its CLOSE to being a collapse but idk. i think it needed something more. the effects on the voice arent rly doing it for me. its cute but yea i wouldnt listen again

Rahul Siplungji - YASSSSSSSSSSSS WOWWWWWWW. NAATUNATTUNATTU. ive never moved so hard. i just feel like this made a mark on me like im gonna rememebr this at the end.

Mekhla Dasgupta - its a pretty song but idk u guys it didnt really slay me too hard. we needed her to belt a bit .

HEIZE - she is unescapable yasss. i preferred her last entry but this was pretty good especially cause a good few of these songs havent been doing anything for me.

Xdinary Heroes - this was awful from the second it began. every choice made in the production of this song was the worst possible choice i would say. MAKE BETTER MUSIC.

MANON - as soon as this began i knew i was in for a collapsuous piece of music OMFGGG. im seriously so fucking bald u guys. GANADORAAAAAA

Static & Ben El - not these two.. the bgcasb ass claps at the beginning oMFGG. this was actually soooo so bad </3

rei brown - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. this was rly so good.. its giving me sumn i havent heard yet and i love that yass... i could see this winning also. id be here for that. OOOMGG HIT THE SPOT WHEN I TAKE THAT C*CK>????? i didnt notice the lyrics until that oUUUU... so good

Miso Extra - hmm.. im not rly living u guys. something feels JARRING.. a song should never make me wanna turn it down. like i did have to turn this down a bit she was annoying me in a way.

Sevdaliza, Villano Antillano - the way ive been seeing this on tiktok and wanted to send it.. didnt realize it was THIS ! what a collapse u guys seriously.. villano antillano u will forever b famous.

FOUX - this song pLZZZZZ. this was in my list AGES ago. i never sent it cuz it was actually kind of meh everytime i returned to it.. its not bad actually its just not great. its okay.

Ado - i never live for the anime opening vibes when it gives screaming raging lady idk.. it just rly could be better without all that ANGST.

Leen Hayek - HELPPPP @ the production. this was quite funny to me idk. its sorta bad objectively but when she was doing the traditional singing it was eating a bit..

Cayenne - the embodiment of the LOUDDDDDDD meme. we love this noise however.. a wall of noise will never not be delicious to me as long as the FOUNDATION is good. muthaaa

Shreya Ghoshal - sort of meshing all into one w the other songs of this style in the contest. i will never think about this song again

Meejah - i liked the mysterious vibes of this.  i wouldve liked a better payoff of the build but it was cute

Priyanka Chopra - exotic queenie.. im not obsessed or anything but love this 4 her yas
286 days 11 hours ago
varlto
01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn - im too boring for this
02) Maharajan - cutesy yas slay hahah 
03) SUNMI - will u ever shut uppp oh my godd
04) GOT7 - this was rly scary on so many levels i dont think u understand
05) MANDARK - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gorgeous
06) Yashraj Mukhate - ok
07) OJ Law - i mean this was cute yasss ss s  i love straight couples
08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava - YOURE ANNOYIN
09) Mekhla Dasgupta - her voice is so annoying
10) Heize - this gave me lizot ft holy moly or whatever idk vibes idk why is that supposed to be good idk idk idk idk 
11) Xdinary Heroes - oh what a JUMPSCARE rlyyy whyd u do this rlyyyy
12) MANON - slay!!!!!!!! hatsune miku
13) Static & Ben El - tscers rly decided to be funny this week HUH
14) rei brown - asian bajocero x XD LOL
15) Miso Extra - this is cute i think chill yea i wouldnt mind if this came up on a random go to sleep spotify playlist or whatever
16) Sevdaliza - now this is some real asian food
17) FOUX - this wasnt bad actua lee
18) Ado - u have to be kiddin me
19) Lynn Hayek - what in the 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20) Cayenne - slay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this was so slayful in so many ways guys!!!
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir - i have to say this is not rly for me sadly guys!!! im so sorry!!
22) Meejah - WOW this was so scary uwuuu
23) Priyanka Chopra - pitbull!!! the slay!!!!! yas!!!!!!!!!! sexy girl!!!!!! exotic!!
286 days 10 hours ago
selisic
01) Yoko Ono and John Zorn
Elton John is so lucky to have around such a talented vocalist like Yoko Ono!
02) Maharajan
Mam what is this, i'm not feeling this at all.
03) SUNMI
MADRE SPELL IT OUT EVERYONE M.A.D.R.E! I'm shocked this wasn't submitted before.
04) GOT7
KPOP boybands are trash and no one can change my opinion.
05) MANDARK
She's trying to show her inner yoko ono but with this music background it's not working.
06) Yashraj Mukhate
WE ARE JAMMING! oh my goddddd! Dance dance dance everyone!
07) OJ Law
I propose that we ban guys from the contest. PERIOD!
08) Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava
This is so overproduced that you can't even hear the vocals properly.
09) Mekhla Dasgupta
oh she's serving eurovision georgia ballad!
10) Heize
Yessss give us the BOPASOS! We are jamming.
11) Xdinary Heroes
KPOP boybands are trash and no one can change my opinion. x2
12) MANON
Oh this sounds like something Italy in NVSC should send!
13) Static & Ben El
Out of all songs you got from them you send this one? Leave the exit door is that way.
14) rei brown
Oh you know the girls are loving this hit!
15) Miso Extra
She's trying but it's not giving.
16) Sevdaliza
Oh mom is serving! She's giving us a whole buffett!
17) FOUX
We are swaying from time to time. But it sounds off sometimes.
18) Ado
I usally love chaotic sounding songs but this is just a pure mess.
19) Lynn Hayek
I already know who sent this and i'm gagged.
20) Cayenne
This would win Harmony Song Contest yasss!
21) Shreya Goshal & Osman Mir
Now this is how you do a bollywood song! I'm looking at you song #08...
22) Meejah
She's giving energy! And she's giving us a song!
23) Priyanka Chopra & Pitbull
Disqualified for sending Pitbull to an asian week.
286 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
HELLO
286 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
we'r egonna get to the next page by listing the first asian people that come to mind okay okay!
286 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
yeonmi park
286 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
simu liu
286 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
constance wu
286 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
namie amuro
286 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
the rat jumping around looking for a food woman who's a very big fan of namie amuro
286 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ariana grande(?)
286 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
kim garam
286 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
oli london
286 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
stephanie wu
286 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
bowe n yang

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!