This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 396 Final

Topic » TSC 396 Final

1443 days 4 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Valentina Monetta - Boot - Lame and boring, nothing about this is entertaining or interesting for the 1st half, production does pick up and becomes enjoyable but her voice is still too lame for me to care.

02) Inga & Anush - Boot - The production was entertaining but her voice is such a turn off as it brings nothing but cheese to it and not the good kind.

03) Ruth Lorenzo - Boot - This was like dancing in Acid rain, 100% lame and complete torture to listen to.

04) Jessica Mauboy - Boot - She went the lame root with this one, much better than the other 3 before it but it's nothing I would choose to listen to.

05) Christabelle - Toot - It's the 1st track to avoid the cringe territory, it's also the first to sound like a recording artist and not a contestant on a singing show.

06) Norma John - Boot - And we're back to cringe territory, Lame and boring.

07) Margaret Berger - Toot - It wasn't cringe but it had potential to be better with the production giving it a cool vibe that was enjoyable but her singing didn't fit the song for me so I'm not completely sold on it though it could just be this live version.

08) Nadav Guedj - Toot - Cheap thrills but it works for me.

09) ZAA Sanja Vucic - Toot - It's not my go to music thus I lack hunger for this style of song but her voice has attitude saving it from being cringe or boring.

10) Carola - Boot - Her voice has the rasp that I enjoy but everything else about it is cringe and just lame and stupid.

11) Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Boot - More cheap thrills but this one doesn't do it for me cause her voice is annoying.

12) Bonnie Tyler - Boot - I love her raspy voice on this but the song itself is just lame and stupid, I mean it's a nice song but I don't want nice.
1443 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
Ian says this and then sends CRJ and points her when shes sent
fuck off your opinion means nothing
1443 days 3 hours ago
VanessaFeltz
Valentina Monetta: The last minute of this is epic!

Inga and Anush: Well… this was a lot

Ruth Lorenzo: Remember her from X factor. Song is ok

Jessica Mauboy: Puts a smile on my face. This is fun

Christabelle: Very slow build up! Last minute or so is cool

Norma Jean: Can bring a tear to your eye. Beautiful

Margaret Berger: Edgy, dark and spooky

Nadav Guedj: The 3 minutes got to go line makes me chuckle

ZAA Sanja Vucic: I guess it’s ok but not my thing

Carola: Budget Shania Twain? Sounds cheap

Eleftheria Eleftheriou: And I thought the last song sounded cheap. Oh dear.

Bonnie Tyler: She is an icon but the song is garbage

Aisel: Fun pop track. Booty shaking worthy!

Silvia Night: If she doesn’t win will she have another tantrum?

Joci Papai: Way too artsy fartsy

Mariya Yeramchuk: Don’t like the whistling. Bit childish

Hera Bjork: Great song. Cool dance number.

Urban Symphony: It’s not very memorable

Greta Salome: Never got the hype. It’s average at best

Zalagasper: I adore this song! It’s so beautiful and stunning.

Kaliopi: Her scream is iconic

Gaitana: I will happily be her guest. This is fun

Lordi: I remember when people were shocked and had their “think of the children” moment when this won haha
1443 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) Valentina Monetta- I mean it’s cute and Valentina is a queen but there’s definitely 10 songs I like better in this contest so sorry sis.
02) Inga & Anush - The fact that some of you tasteless hacks wanted this banger to NQ really just tells me the direction TSC is taking is NOT. A. GOOD. ONE. EVERYBODY MOVE YOUR BODY!!!! WE ARE DANCIN!
03) Ruth Lorenzo - Genuinely never cared for this and I wish it NQ’ed tbh. Oh well, it’s cute but it’s far from a favorite.
04) Jessica Mauboy - I genuinely don’t like this song and don’t understand how one can like it. It’s just so… basic.
05) Christabelle - I refuse to entertain this Deban fantasy whoever submitted this is feeling. Should have stayed in the semis instead of Miracle. Stupid people.
06) Norma John - Very beautiful song, not one of my favorites and especially in a contest like this there’s a few ballads I like better but it should be decent enough to get low points.
07) Margaret Berger - If we’re getting a predictable winner I hope this is the one. It’s a great song all around.
08) Nadav Guedj - Eoin hating this song so much is the perfect example to show how much he lacks taste. This is a bop. Kinda sad my dad IMRI wasn’t entered but eh.
09) ZAA Sanja Vucic - THE best Eurovision entry of all-time. The progression of this song is fucking remarkable and I get chills every single time during the last 40 seconds when the bitch just starts fucking SCREAMING. Sanja Vucic was robbed as hell and she was even more robbed in 2020 because Hasta La Vista was also a bop. I can’t wait to see which pussy popper she delivers for 2021 though, queen.
10) Carola - This is kind of a disaster but it’s an entertaining one for sure. The problem is there’s 10 songs I’m like IN LOVE with so this kinda falls to the side sadly.
11) Eleftheria Eleftheriou - This song is like criminally underrated in Eurovision circles but I’m happy it qualified here. It’s totally dated and messy but I stan.
12) Bonnie Tyler - How the fuck did this qualify?
13) Aisel - Honestly, I’m happy this useless bitch didn’t bump Saara out of a qualification spot so thank you for your contribution to being shit enough for Azerbaijan to FINALLY NQ.
14) Silvia Night - I pee a little everytime I hear the boos to this. What a fucking disaster.
15) Joci Papai - I thought he was gonna qualify over Sanja so I was nervous for that but they both qualified so like crisis averted. This is very whatever.
16) Mariya Yeramchuk - Tolis really did the damn thing with the next 4 songs in the running order huh. I’m convinced one of them is winning this week, not sure if I support Mariya the most out of them though. Good song regardless.
17) Hera Bjork - This a nasty lil bop too. The gays really gonna win this week aren’t they.
18) Urban Symphony - I’m so fucking happy someone else submitted this. This song is BEAUTIFUL and just full of class. It’s totally not my type of music usually but this just WORKS for me. Wonderful entry, thank you for submitting it so I could 12 it.
19) Greta Salome - Probably the biggest robbery in the history of Eurovision? Yeah, probably.
20) zalagasper - One of my least favorite eurovision entries of all-time and I can’t fathom why you disgusting homos decided to point this.
21) Kaliopi - Honestly, I’d rather listen to the shriek for a full 20 minutes than listen to Sebi so yeah, queen.
22) Gaitana - YES GAITANA! SCREAM IT FOR THE GAYS! LOUDER FOR THE HOMOS ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK! ALL TOGETHER NOW! BE MY GUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
23) Lordi - I’m torn between giving this a ton of points or 0’ing it because it’d be a boring expected winner. Not sure where I’m gonna land yet.
1443 days 3 hours ago
Milkisgood
Comments:
01) Valentina Monetta: She has a pretty voice but I personally just found the song kind of boring until about 2/3rds through where she eventually picked it up. When it picked up it sounded well, but the first part I kinda was just sleeping through. Vocals are great but the song itself doesn't stand out; also idk what was going on the music video it was just kinda all over the place.
02) Inga & Anush: I appreciate the angle the song tried to go and I like the rhythm of the song, but the vocals just weren't it for me.
03) Ruth Lorenzo: I really like her voice, she hits some pretty good notes while keeping the song under control. It's pretty good for what it is but I feel like it's certainly something that's been done before. She does it well though and I like the series of powerful notes she hits toward the end.
04) Jessica Mauboy: I think this is a very strong entry, she starts with great vocals and it gets more powerful as time goes on. Definitely one of my favorite songs of the lot.
05) Christabelle: The song is kinda basic, it's fine but nothing stands out for me. Something I'd probably hear on the radio but not think twice about.
06) Norma John: I like it but it's one of those songs you hear and say "Yeah that's great!" but then if it comes on Spotify you skip it when nobody's looking
07) Margaret Berger: I like the instrumentals and beat more than the vocals here; it's a good song but something with it doesn't quite click with me.
08) Nadav Guedj: I think his vocals are okay, but this wasn't an entry that stood out after listening to the songs before it. It's fine, but far from the best I had heard.
09) ZAA Sanja Vucic: I like her voice and she has great control. The song itself isn't super exciting at first but picks up after a bit. I was hoping she'd explode a little more at the chorus but it's a good entry nonetheless. I think the end of the song is a lot better when she picks it up and shows she can hit more powerful notes.
10) Carola: This one was interesting to say the least; I think there weer some good points and then some less than good points throughout the song but overall it was fine
11) Eleftheria Eleftheriou: This is probably one of my favorites so far, I love the beat and voice idk it's overall pretty good in my opinion. A little poppy but still pretty great. Can't pronounce the artists' name for the life of me though.
12) Bonnie Tyler: I like her voice more than the song, but I think it's a strong effort and something I could listen to again!
13) Aisel: This one reminds me of a pop song that would have come out a few years ago. It's catchy and sounds nice but after a while you probably won't want to listen to it again
14) Silvia Night: Uhhhh that's a no from me dog
15) Joci Papai: I like the beat more than the vocals; the vocals themselves are fine but the beat is what makes me appreciate the song. The rapping was fine, although I preferred the singing.
16) Mariya Yeramchuk: This isn't Kesha... I like it though! Strong entry.
17) Hera Bjork: I like how she picks it up at the end; it's nice at first but with the power and key change at the end it makes it a lot better imo
18) Urban Symphony: I think it's nice but I'm just kinda bored with it, nothing super amazing in my books, but again not the worst of the songs so far.
19) Greta Salome: Another good voice with nice control; I like that the beat picks up in the chorus and doesn't keep me waiting for too long. It's a good pace to keep me excited and she hits some good notes throughout. Pretty catchy too and has a strong finish.
20) zalagasper: She's just sad whispering... I don't understand the hype for it
21) Kaliopi: It sounds nice, but compared to other entries I feel like it was kinda lackluster. It picks up in the middle which gives it points back but there are other songs that were more consistent the whole way through rather than for just half of the song. I'll give her this, the screaming note was pretty good.
22) Gaitana: She starts with so much power and it keeps coming throughout the song; the beat and instrumentals are both solid and the power just doesn't stop with this one so I enjoy it; actually it feels like it gets stronger throughout the song!
23) Lordi: I really like this song and knew it before even listening to it, but listening to it again made me re-appreciate it. I might be in the minority for this but I think it's pretty great.
1443 days 3 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) Valentina Monetta
ORIGINAL SCORE - 40/100
Given that 2013 is my second lowest rated Eurovision of the last 10 years, I wouldn't place too much stock into the 40 even if its higher than the others. I don't care that it's Valentina, this aint great.

02) Inga & Anush
ORIGINAL SCORE - N/A
This...is a mess. Glad I started at 2010 Eurovision because this is an utter travesty and I feel like whoever sent this has to know that it's a joke. That's probably why it's here. Nooope. So happy this got death slotted. The fact that this got in over anything I actually liked...disgusting.

03) Ruth Lorenzo
ORIGINAL SCORE - 75/100
I am so wildly entertained by the song that Felix dislikes. This and Aisel will do well with me solely because of that. I mean issa bop and she's a queen. This has grown on me so much also since watching

04) Jessica Mauboy
ORIGINAL SCORE - 97/100
This was on my countdown for 2018 I think LOL. I really stan this I don't care how basic it is. I really like it, it's probably my favorite Australian entry. Sue me. THE VERONICAS 2021!!!

05) Christabelle
ORIGINAL SCORE - 35/100
I feel like relistening to this now, maybe I was a little harsh the first time. This is fine. It's almost good. I liked it in the first semi and now it's growing on me even more. I don't know if I stan yet.

06) Norma John
ORIGINAL SCORE - 100/100
An absolute masterpiece that if it wasn't for the absolutely legends that are Fusedmarc, would have been my #1 song of 2017. Beautiful song...this and Zibbz most robbed of the decade imo. I AM HAPPY SHE AT LEAST QUALIFIED HERE.

07) Margaret Berger
ORIGINAL SCORE - 45/100
This was even more forgettable than I remembered it being. I feel like that 45 was generous now. She's a fine singer but I feel like I want more from her, and more from Norway.

08) Nadav Guedj
ORIGINAL SCORE - 0/100
2015 is my lowest rated year for Eurovision. I stand by this 0. I hate this so much. I hate that Felix likes this. This is an absolute disaster. Kill it with fire.

09) ZAA Sanja Vucic
ORIGINAL SCORE - 35/100
I know this is Felix's favorite damn Eurovision entry ever and I just don't understand. It's okay. It's very whatever and forgettable to me. I don't understand the wholehearted love for it.

10) Carola
ORIGINAL SCORE - N/A
Ok I've never watched 2006 Eurovision but this slaps so hard. It sounds even more dated than 2006 but I was really feeling the energy this bitch was giving. Kind of iconic...

11) Eleftheria Eleftheriou
ORIGINAL SCORE - 65/100
I don't want to say this definitively, but I'm pretty sure this is my best Greece scoring entry. It's a bop. I think it's appropriately scored still...it's a good song, but not my absolute favorite.

12) Bonnie Tyler
ORIGINAL SCORE - 0/100
How on gods green earth did this qualify? I know its Bonnie Tyler but this is a catastrophe. Literally everything in this video is white, and I think that's symbolism for the United Kingdom. Shocked this wasn't a Netherlands visual.

13) Aisel
ORIGINAL SCORE - 93/100
I feel like this has to be James but I'm not entirely sure if he's the one who really really stans this song. Felix hates that I like this. But I really do stan it lololol. Probably even more than a 93 now.

14) Silvia Night
ORIGINAL SCORE - N/A
I mean clearly this was sent because of the sheer iconicness this entire performance is. I don't really know how many irony points it deserves if any...I guess we'll find out!

15) Joci Papai
ORIGINAL SCORE - 30/100
All 30 points here are completely ironic because I love shrieking the OLOLOLO part of the song on call.

16) Mariya Yeramchuk
ORIGINAL SCORE - 85/100
I really want to 0 this because I feel like it might be Ian and if it is I don't want his stupid hypocritical ass to qualify after ranting about Felix and then doing something equally as stupid to piss me off. Good song though if it's not him!!! WAIT WHY IS THIS NOT THE LIVE PERFORMANCE LMAO.

17) Hera Bjork
ORIGINAL SCORE - 100/100
Literally one of the biggest bangers to come out of Eurovision in the last decade. Truly a legend and the fact that this didn't win is a disservice to all of Europe. The song, the key change, this song IS the moment.

18) Urban Symphony
ORIGINAL SCORE - N/A
No gurl, this aint the one. Sorry. Not for me. I have a feeling if I listened to 2009 I might not like it. Maybe one day.

19) Greta Salome
ORIGINAL SCORE - 33/100
Clearly from the 33 this wasn't bad enough to be memorable in an angry light, but it wasn't good enough for me to ever care about. This should have been left in 2016 where it belongs.

20) zalagasper
ORIGINAL SCORE - N/A
No the same people who like this nonsense are the people who think that Billie Eilish is a respectable artist. I cannot stand this. The fact that this qualified is a disservice to the entire contest. The fact that people were actually CELEBRATING that this qualified...this is truly the only thing worse than Carly Rae or Dua Lipa being entered to TSC. I don't think I have to be concerned about this winning, but to the people who pointed this and sent it, please re-evaluate your entire existences. This is vile.

21) Kaliopi
ORIGINAL SCORE - 60/100
I literally would 12 this if I could vote for only the shriek and nothing else. What a fucking legend.

22) Gaitana
ORIGINAL SCORE - 100/100
https://i.imgur.com/n4OlTjn.gif

23) Lordi
ORIGINAL SCORE - N/A
People who send stupid bullshit don't deserve any kind of respectable comment. Fuck off.
1443 days ago
ianfitz0012
3 hours 34 min ago Aquamarine
Ian says this and then sends CRJ and points her when shes sent
fuck off your opinion means nothing

---

what does CRJ have to do w the casual racism of TSC
1442 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
Firstly, what y'all did to Sofi Marinova was truly appalling. A one woman show with live vocals that the girls wish they could hit in studio. The disrespect. The audacity.
1442 days 20 hours ago
onemanarmy
13) Aisel - Boot - Perhaps Katy Perry could make this sound good but this chick was just so forgettable.

14) Silvia Night - Boot - This felt like it was meant to be a comedy skit only they forgot the comedy, the stupidest song yet.

15) Joci Papai - Toot - IT had interesting elements, could of been better but I'll take anything that avoids the cringe territory.

16) Mariya Yeramchuk - Toot - It was decent though her voice isn't that good.

17) Hera Bjork Boot - Pure cringe, absolutely hated this garbage.

18) Urban Symphony - Boot - Though it has something interesting going for it I simply don't enjoy listening to her sing.

19) Greta Salome - Boot - The production isn't my thing ....it's too theater

20) zalagasper - Toot - It's boring as fuck and yet somehow very tolerable.

21) Kaliopi - Boot - Instant cringe the moment she started singing, gawd awful , the rock elements help but not enough to make her tolerable.

22) Gaitana - Boot - It's just lame and hits the cringe territory.

23) Lordi - Boot - Not the kind of metal I enjoy, it be tolerable with a better lead singer, not really keen on his voice.
1442 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
https://i.imgur.com/588pzfY.gif

01) Valentina Monetta - I mean it's cute but gorgeous is gonna devour cute this week.
02) Inga & Anush - Armenia does these ethnic bops SO WELL, this might be one of my favourites.
03) Ruth Lorenzo - How the fuck did this horrible nonsense qualify??? It's so lame, so predictable, there's just nothing good about this garbage.
04) Jessica Mauboy - An iconic live. <3 And it's nice to listen to in studio to in spite of EVERYTHING. It's a pretty generic Eurovision song but it's executed well.
05) Christabelle - Come on budget!! Pretty good until the terrible chorus, such a shame for our horse queen.
06) Norma John - Stunning stunning stunning I hate the 2017 results so much for doing this and multiple other songs dirty, a disgrace. Still listen to this now.
07) Margaret Berger - Never really cared for this and it hasn't aged well. Kinda style over substance thing I just don't really care for at all.
08) Nadav Guedj - I LOVED this at the time, not sure it's aged all that well but I definitely enjoy the nostalgia.
09) ZAA Sanja Vucic - Really solid, it's so odd that she went from this to Hasta La Vista in four years but I do live for her versatility. Well executed, good song.
10) Carola - I'm #TeamSilvia goodbye homophobe <3 This song is shit anyway <3
11) Eleftheria Eleftheriou - This was my favourite from the first Eurovision year I ever watched so it holds a special place in my heart (even if Euphoria absolutely outsells now). Trashy bop. <3
12) Bonnie Tyler - The only thing I remember about this song is her being drunk in the live and barking at the end. God I'd literally forgotten anything about the actual song it's horrible LMAO I hate the UK so much.
13) Aisel - ICONIC I've always loved this song unironically. It's just really fun and optimistic, come on Aisel luna moon me up queen <3
14) Silvia Night - QUEEN!! I do enjoy this unironically but obviously most of its appeal is from the absolute mess it is.
15) Joci Papai - Didn't like this that much at the time but it's definitely grown on me. It's very different, love the instrumental more than anything else.
16) Mariya Yeramchuk - Fun at the time but it's pretty dated now even for 2014.
17) Hera Bjork - Solid banger, not a favourite of mine but it's definitely enjoyable.
18) Urban Symphony - Wasn't watching ESC at this point but I have heard this before and WOW. Just absolutely stunning from start to finish.
19) Greta Salome - I still have NO idea how this did so badly. One of the best songs in 2016, love pretty much everything about it.
20) zalagasper - I probably should like this but snore.
21) Kaliopi - Love her!! Not really a massive fan of this song like I'd never seek it out and listen to it but I definitely appreciate it for what it is.
22) Gaitana - GAY BANGER! It's definitely dated but I don't mind it at all here because it's so fun. Glorious trash we love to see it.
23) Lordi - Aw jesus, gross.
1442 days 17 hours ago
TheGoodMan
01) Valentina Monetta -OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH that first part lmao. This was a SHOCK I remember for everyone, to see Valentina come out with this absolute SERVE right after The Social Network Song (which is still iconic lets be fair), and I was mad it didn't qualify, fuck Christer Bjorkman. From 2 minutes on this really BRINGS it.
02) Inga & Anush - This is a fucking BOP. The s!sters (?) sing so well together, the ethnic elements it's all GENIUS. I really like this song and it sticks out to me as a modern classique for Eurovision. My main issue is this is NOT the live version. Which is better!
03) Ruth Lorenzo - It's a nice ballad, but it's not Quedate Conmigo that was IT! Probably a good idea to use the MV rather than live, because that vocal was a lil screechy. I would also say it has not really aged particularly well.
04) Jessica Mauboy - I am disappointed this is NOT the live version, that was so bad and iconic. She was LIVING for herself in that more than I've ever seen anyone else do. *puts mic to audience*. That said, in this strong field, this song that I still really do enjoy will probably just suffer because there are more memorable and higher impact entries.
05) Christabelle - This HORSEGIRL yall put thru? https://pics.me.me/thumb_jnox1-14h-yall-want-her-yes-8-no-92-send-36476779.png
06) Norma John - This is a really lovely song, I find it very haunting and it does its job. It was sad that this couldn't qualify. I think it might be outclassed by some similar entries here but I'm glad to see it qualify.
07) Margaret Berger - The ELECTRO Beat on this shakes me to my absolute CORE. This still sounds fresh as ever, it is a lot of what I love in a eurovision song, poppy but still edgy, distinct vocals and a thumping beat.
08) Nadav Guedj - Some of yall bout to be real mad at me, but I far prefer Eleni's interpretation of this song. It's a bit fun, it's a bit cheesy, very eurovisiony but it's never stayed with me as a particularly strong entry.
09) ZAA Sanja Vucic - I really never felt the impact that this was going for. It's a fine song and she does sell it well, but I just feel underwhelmed after it.
10) Carola - Oh Look! It's Carola! Again I think the studio is a poor choice because the live version is so MANIC and iconic I can't help but stan. I really like this entry regardless, it's got Carola's wild vocals and is anthemic!
11) Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Tolis you gon kill me but I NEVER liked this song. I always found it clunky and a little lazily written. Nothing has changed now!
12) Bonnie Tyler - Bonnie is definitely THAT bitch but this song just was never it was it. It's just too low key and maudlin for Eurovision, I love her voice always but this song doesn't even show it off to it's best ability.
13) Aisel - JANA MOON ME UP! This song has such hilarious lyrics I couldn't help but stan. I still actually quite like it as an entry! It's definitely not the best song here, but it's got a lot of fun and charm to it!
14) Silvia Night - THANK YOU FOR USING THE STAGE VERSION. The fucking BOOING <3 I can't help but stan her, and she's one of the entries I show to people IRL when they ask me why I stan Eurovision. Silvia is SO in character and really sells the fuck out of this nightmare demon song, that is still kind of a bop anyway!
15) Joci Papai - It took me a while to take to this song but it's very hypnotic, his voice is really emotive. It's a well crafted piece of music that blends together a lot of elements, but it's not a standout fave out of all the eurovision entries ever to me. The kinda 'rap' part always stood out as dodgy to me.
16) Mariya Yeramchuk - Never cared for this at all actually. I found all the fucking versions to be tiring, and I never found the lyrics or song to be in any way compelling under any guise. I think it's cheap and not in a good way!
17) Hera Bjork - YES!!! Queen of Iceland here (besides Silvia obvs) This is very 'of its time' but you can bet if this came on in Euroclub my ass would be FULLY out to this. The KEY Change always does it for me. It's hard for me to not love a good key change.
18) Urban Symphony - This is a really well made piece, the staging is minimal but really draws you in, I love strings in music! This violin work outsold Rybak that's for DAMN sure.
19) Greta Salome - Boy did they really drop the ball with this when it came to staging. It's definitely a toe tapper and has a nice studio version. I'm not sure it's aged absolutely well but I do still get quite a bit from this.
20) zalagasper - A very different flavor of song here, and one that I really like. Of course I am known as the group's primary Raiven stan, I still love this entry from Slovenia. It's hypnotic, mysterious and hits all the vibes JUST right.
21) Kaliopi - The screech in this was the most impactful thing to happen to gay rights since Marsha threw that brick. I have a lot of love for Kaliopi (Dona <3) and this is a really good entry, will be hard to see where it ends up because of the strong ass field.
22) Gaitana - I LOVE her voice, I find 2012 to be a really strong year so this got crowded out, and the staging is a little silly but I really like the performance and song. It does what it should, gets the party started. I find it weird that televote really didn't take to it. BOP!
23) Lordi - This is most WONDERFULLY CAMP! The fucking last chorus always does it for me. I really can't deny the memorability of this. I'm not even averse to metal music, and this is a great choice and a gimmick that really worked.
1442 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Valentina Monetta – This should have qualified for her. I really like ‘maybe’ as well, but this really elevated her imo.
02) Inga & Anush - One of my all time favourite Eurovision songs. Yeah ok, vocals are a little shaky, but when they get into Armenian it’s pure gold, pure gold. Sister! Here we go!
03) Ruth Lorenzo – I really thought this had a chance of winning ESC, I've never fully loved it and I prefer other songs by her, but I do enjoy this.
04) Jessica Mauboy – I’ve liked this song, not a lot it isn’t one of my favourites but I occasionally come back to it and enjoy it.
05) Christabelle - Never been particularly keen on this either, it just seems a little jarring haha. It’s pretty good, so I reckon it will be in my top 10.
06) Norma John - Always disliked this, I just can’t listen to this without cringing. It’s just so macabre for me.
07) Margaret Berger - One of my absolute favourite songs from Eurovision. This is amazing, listen to her fucking SING!
08) Nadav Guedj – It’s ok, I’ve never really liked it. It’s catchy in places but also cringey haah
09) ZAA Sanja Vucic – Good vocal. The song isn’t as impactful as others here but I still like it a lot haha :p
10) Carola - Never liked this as well, but she is a legend. :)
11) Eleftheria Eleftheriou – Ya it’s a bit cheesy, but the whole of Eurovision is haha. Yeah enjoyed this.
12) Bonnie Tyler – Bonnie is an icon…this song isn’t as iconic for me. I even prefer Engelbert’s song over this haha :p
13) Aisel -  I was surprised this didn’t qualify in ESC. It’s good, but I guess it’s just so standard of a song. It’s fine though, I can see this having so many lovers here.
14) Silvia Night - Iconic…I just don’t know if it's enough to get in my top 10 but it is probably one of the most iconic moments of Eurovision ever.
15) Joci Papai – I enjoy his music, I prefer others by him but this is good too.
16) Mariya Yeramchuk - Excellent song that deserved to do a lot better for Ukraine, one of my top picks for this contest :D
17) Hera Bjork - Just a complete guilty pleasure, plus her spirit is so lovely she was the star of this contest. Yeah ok, it’s cheesy but it’s fun.
18) Urban Symphony – The pinnacle of Estonia’s Eurovision for me, along with La Forza. Beautiful. The strings, her voice, the vibe. Perfect.
19) Greta Salome – Probably one of the most roobed entries of all time, there is no reason why this didn’t qualify. Still really good.
20) zalagasper - I’ve warmed to this one a lot since last year, honestly there is something really magical about it. It’s not going to be my favourite here, but it’s still good.
21) Kaliopi - This is beautiful, it isn’t something I can listen to on repeat though but when she goes for that note...you know..THE note, you have to sit up and listen
22) Gaitana – Fantastic vocal. Fantastic vibe. I’m not as keen on the horns but honestly this is just a joy.
23) Lordi – when I watched this in 2006 I didn’t get it, I didn’t get the appeal and now I totally get it. It’s catchy rock. :p
1441 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Valentina Monetta - This is such a classic as her voice is so moving and I love the last section putting it to new heights
02) Inga & Anush – Sorry Mans but this is also one of my favs as the music is just so goddam good and I love their voices so much
03) Ruth Lorenzo – Yes, I am so amazed by this as I am getting goosebumps just watching it all with those vocals being top level
04) Jessica Mauboy – Well this is underrated as this is a banger compared to the live performance and is a great tune
05) Christabelle – This is nice as I really enjoy the build up to the chorus, but it also felt like they don’t know what to do with it in other parts
06) Norma John – I have fallen in love with what I call a masterpiece from her voice to that lovely music that captures my heart
07) Margaret Berger – I just don’t get the appeal of this as the music is just static bad and the song is more annoying as it goes along
08) Nadav Guedj – He got a good voice for being 16 but the song didn’t reach the heights as the music sound effects downgraded it
09) ZAA Sanja Vucic – She is an awesome singer and this song is so powerful and epic that I love it as it was built up so beautifully
10) Carola – You know what I expected something better from her as the music just sounds cheap and there is nothing memorable from this
11) Eleftheria Eleftheriou – This is such a guilty pleasure as I just adore that beat and the whole song as it gets stuck in my head all the time
12) Bonnie Tyler – I got a soft spot for this as she is a good singer, and this is a nice ballad that makes me enjoy her once again
13) Aisel – The song is a bop as I do enjoy the beat it delivers but I think her vocals aren’t good enough with not enough energy
14) Silvia Night – She is an icon and I love this song to death as it is unique and so memorable and is dog level so congratulations
15) Joci Papai – I just don’t get the appeal of this as it is boring, and his vocals does nothing for me and sounds like he was gurgling water
16) Mariya Yeramchuk – Instantly I am thrown into the action as that beat gets stuck in my head and it is a classic even without a hamster wheel
17) Hera Bjork – This is very underrated as she sings her heart out as the song is an absolute banger as it gets me grooving on a Saturday night
18) Urban Symphony – The song is very haunting, and she got a great voice, but it does drag on in the end which is a shame
19) Greta Salome – I really enjoy the chorus as it got that hook, but the verses were lacking in power and wasn’t as memorable
20) zalagasper – Uh I hate this as the song is just downright boring me to death as that whisper singing is not helping
21) Kaliopi – She is amazing as this song just brings a tear to my eye with how well she does it from the soft start to the rock transition and that stellar high note
22) Gaitana – I am pumping my hands up in the air as she simply delivers and has an exceptional voice and sounds like a summer anthem
23) Lordi – Who can’t love this as it proves how great rock can be and it has so much power and energy that I can’t help to enjoy
1441 days 23 hours ago
ianfitz0012
Childhood friends Julianne Potter (Julia Roberts) and Michael O'Neal (Dermot Mulroney) had a deal to marry each other if they were still single by age 28. At the beginning, Alison was a quiet member of the Goliath tribe, but grew as the game progressed, managing to stay under the radar and develop bonds with both Davids and Goliaths. Now, four days before her 28th birthday, O'Neil announces that he's marrying a gorgeous 20-year-old named Kimberly (Cameron Diaz). Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Hannah Shoenfeld,[6] The Morning Show's head talent booker also stars.Fearing her injury could seriously affect her mixed-martial arts career, she quit the game.Suddenly realizing that she's actually in love with him, Julianne vows to stop the wedding at all costs.
1441 days 20 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
01)Valentina Monetta - good vocals but it didnt really give me goosbumpa and i do try and look for that when listening to music of this genre.
02) Inga & Anush - It was definitely a very unique song. Their voices were very good and the song did make me smile.
03) Ruth Lorenzo - It is clear that she has great voice but i do wish the verses were more impactful as they kinda lost me in the verse but the chorus was outstanding!
04) Jessica Mauboy- I really like this song because her vocals are unreal and it really does put you in a good mood.
05) Christabelle- I LOVE IT! From her vocals to the the beat . This really did it for me And i was shocked and angry when this didnt qualify!
06) Norma John - its good song but with that being said it is quite boring. I didnt feel that there was a high point to the song and it just let me craving a bit more oomph.
07) Margaret Berger - The song has a great beat but as tge song progresses their is nothing new or exciting about it and her vocals justnt arent asgoid as the others.
08) Nadav Guedj  - This is a great song because it gets you moving and the chorus just makes you want to dance and i feel like this is a great quality to have in a song
09) ZAA Sanja Vucic - She has really good vocals and the song is very captivating and moving throughout!
10) Carola - This song isnt bad but it is very old-fashioned in a sense and i just dont enjoy listening to it as much as the others.
11) Eleftheria Eleftheriou- Its a good song with a catchy chorus and its does give you that urge to dance!
12) Bonnie Tyler - Although this song is simple it is very calming and easy on the ear. Her vocals are really good and all in all its a very good song
13) Aisel- This song has a great punch to it and it does get you moving. Her vocals are very good and the beat is excellent
14) Silvia Night - This is a crazy song and although it is very unique it just isnt my cup of tea!
15) Joci Papai - This song is great because its very cultural and captivating. His vocals are on point aswell.
16) Mariya Yeramchuk-This song is great and the beat and the whistle really is a great addition to it!
17) Hera Bjork- Its ok but i do feel like its very repetitive and theres nothing exciting about it in my eyes.
18) Urban Symphony - This song is very unusual and i still dont really understand the concept or meaning of the song.
19) Greta Salome - I do like this song because it has features of traditional folk music and it is really effective and the beat adds another layer to the song!
20) zalagasper - I just didnt get too much out of this song it was very simple and the vocals in my opinion were nothing special
21) Kaliopi - In the chorus of the song it sounds as though she is straining her voice an dit just isnt pleasant to listen to
22) Gaitana - This song is good and very disco which can be annoying but in this song it works!
23) Lordi - From the costumes to the vocals and to the instrumentation in this song it is great! Very unique and crazy but it totally works!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!