This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 396 Final

Topic » TSC 396 Final

1434 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1434 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Tonight's Running Order
01) Valentina Monetta
02) Inga & Anush
03) Ruth Lorenzo
04) Jessica Mauboy
05) Christabelle
06) Norma John
07) Margaret Berger
08) Nadav Guedj
09) ZAA Sanja Vucic
10) Carola
11) Eleftheria Eleftheriou
12) Bonnie Tyler
13) Aisel
14) Silvia Night
15) Joci Papai
16) Mariya Yeramchuk
17) Hera Bjork
18) Urban Symphony
19) Greta Salome
20) zalagasper
21) Kaliopi
22) Gaitana
23) Lordi
1434 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Valentina Monetta - 'Crisalide (Voila)'

02) Inga & Anush - 'Jan Jan'

03) Ruth Lorenzo - 'Dancing In The Rain'

1434 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
04) Jessica Mauboy - 'We Got Love'

05) Christabelle - 'Taboo'

06) Norma John - 'Blackbird'

1434 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
07) Margaret Berger - 'I Feed You My Love'

08) Nadav Guedj  - 'Golden Boy'

09) ZAA Sanja Vucic - 'Shelter (Goodbye)'

1434 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
10) Carola - 'Invincible'

alt link:

11) Eleftheria Eleftheriou - 'Aphrodisiac'

1434 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
12) Bonnie Tyler - 'Believe In Me'

13) Aisel - 'X My Heart'

14) Silvia Night - 'Congratulations'

1434 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
15) Joci Papai - 'Origo'

alt link:

16) Mariya Yeramchuk - 'Tick-Tock'

1434 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
17) Hera Bjork - 'Je Ne Sais Quoi'

18) Urban Symphony - 'Randajad'

19) Greta Salome - 'I Hear Them Calling'

1434 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
20) zalagasper  - 'Sebi'

21) Kaliopi - 'Crno I Belo'

22) Gaitana - 'Be My Guest'

1434 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
23) Lordi - 'Hard Rock Hallelujah'

1434 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
All songs have been posted!

You have until SUNDAY at 3pm EST/8pm BST to get your votes in.

Finalists are required to vote, or they will receive a vote penalty. Non-finalists are invited to vote but not required to do so.

Good luck!
1434 days 10 hours ago
ianfitz0012
Destiny's Child        Cater 2 U        TSCb26        8
Destiny's Child        Survivor        TSCb44        2
Destiny's Child        Independent Woman, Pt. 1        TSCb55        9
Destiny's Child        Say My Name        TSCb66        2
Destiny's Child        Bootylicious        TSCb81        8
Beyonce        Crazy In Love                TSCb74                1
Beyonce        Listen        TSCb79                5
Beyoncé        XO        TSCb17        2
Beyoncé        Halo        TSCb28        6
Beyoncé        Pretty Hurts        TSCb39        12
Beyoncé        Irreplaceable        TSCb51        5
Beyoncé        Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)        TSCb63        10
Beyoncé        Love on Top        TSCb93        2
Beyonce        Disappear        TSC14        17
Beyonce & Jay Z        Crazy In Love        TSC176        2
Destiny's Child        Survivor        TSC10        72        5
Destiny's Child        Bills, Bills, Bills        TSC90        17
Destiny's Child        Say My Name        TSC254        2
Destiny's Child        Independent Women, Part 1.        TSC392        3
Michelle Williams        Say Yes (ft. Beyonce and Kelly Rowland)        TSC179        10

Beyonce has been in TSC regular + beta 20 times. She has won once.

Examine your bias. Recognize it. Change.

TSC hates overhyped black women.
1434 days 9 hours ago
Darbe
1.        San Marino 2013 – Don’t see why this was so popular. Maybe it’s acceptable for San Marino standards but no.
2.        Armenia 2009 – One of my favourites pre 2010. I prefer it live and it was a mistake sending the studio cut.
3.        Spain 2014 – Thank goodness you changed it from the studio version. I don’t like the song, but she did so great live I can’t lie.
4.        Australia 2018 – This is such a basic, cliché bop LMAO.
5.        Malta 2018 – This stopped global mental health problems.
6.        Finland 2017 – “Now you remind me of something I’ll never have”. That hurt. This was too good for Eurovision.
7.        Norway 2013 – One of the few really great songs from ESC 2013. This doesn’t even sound like a typical ESC song, it literally is just good on its own merits.
8.        Israel 2015 – Certainly one of the most memorable ESC songs in recent years, this basic bop sounds like it would be a hit.
9.        Serbia 2016 – The best part of this are the Balkan elements which honestly don’t even fit into the rest anyway. She’s shouty and distracting ngl.
10.        Sweden 2006 – It was one of my favourites that year. This is one of the most Swedish things I’ve heard at Eurovision lmao
11.        Greece 2012 – Lmfao this cheap bop always makes me laugh
12.        UK 2013 – She’s so much better than this song meh
13.        Azerbaijan 2018 – This is cute honestly but it’s very safe, so it’s funny seeing Azerbaijan pay the price for it
14.        Iceland 2006 – LMFAO honestly. Them booing her before she’s even on stage.
15.        Hungary 2017 – This is pure art.
16.        Ukraine 2014 – Obviously it’s a bop but it’s very safe. I definitely prefer it live.
17.        Iceland 2010 – This is incredibly Eurovision, and I’d never listen to this in my spare time, but its good as a Eurovision song yes.
18.        Estonia 2009 – I’m not as familiar with ESC 2009 as some other years, but this sounded decent.
19.        Iceland 2016 – Honestly this reminds me of an Avicii track. I personally prefer it live with the visual aid.
20.        Slovenia 2019 – Yes, I love Sebi. Production is so rich/textured, and this literally transcends me.
21.        FYR Macedonia 2012 – I agree with 2:28
22.        Ukraine 2012 – LMFAO the verses to this are a hot fucking MESS. Chorus is anthemic, waka waka wishes it was on this level.
23.        Finland 2006 – This makes me feel super nostalgic. It’s so fucking good.
1434 days 7 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Firstly, what y'all did to Sofi Marinova was truly appalling. A one woman show with live vocals that the girls wish they could hit in studio. The disrespect. The audacity.

01) Valentina Monetta - I immediately had it in my head that I need this to not qualify because I don't want the TSC girls to know that I don't like Crisalide. But it will qualify and here's a confession: I don't like Crisalide.
02) Inga & Anush - Throwback... Thursday to when Mans outed himself as queer by randomly singing this as one of his favorite ESC entries ever. Like it, don't LOVE it.
03) Ruth Lorenzo - This is the complete opposite of Crisalide. I WANT it to qualify so the TSC girls know that I fucking hate this song. <3
04) Jessica Mauboy - I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I think I would have automatically 12'd the live version of this out of principle, as it's my most watched live performance of 2018 outside of Eleni. I legit just cackled out loud thinking about it. I could write an essay about my complex feelings for #WeGotLove, but I'll spare all of you -- Tolis knows.
05) Christabelle - Thinking about how this qualified over Love Unlimited. It's a competent studio song, but it does not hold up to so many of the other songs here.
06) Norma John - It's never been my cup of tea, but it's admittedly a pretty song and I understand why it has a strong fanbase.
07) Margaret Berger - One of my favorite ESC entries. I hate giving entries the kiss of death and proclaiming it a runaway winner that people strategically vote against, but I do feel like this is the frontrunner and I'd be super happy with that.
08) Nadav Guedj - Another one of my favorite ESC entries. Sue me, men haters. Tolis is SOBBING.
09) ZAA Sanja Vucic - Just a really solid all around song that's also performed well.
10) Carola - I *think* I would have went with the wind machine live performance of this. One of those entries that I appreciate more than I personally LIKE it.
11) Eleftheria Eleftheriou - ELEFTHERIA ELEFTHERIOU QUEEN OF MALLS, JUST ASK ANYONE IN GREECE.
12) Bonnie Tyler - LMFAO @ this being entered unironically. I'm certain if this was an outright joke, the live DWI/DUI (take your pick) car crash would have been used, right?
13) Aisel - Misty Moon, I'm your loon. I go back and forth between genuinely liking this and liking it mostly for the shitty lyrics. <3
14) Silvia Night - The boos at the beginning of this always get me THERE. This might actually be my first exposure to ESC when Tolis used to try and convince me that I would like it and I wanted nothing to do with it. As a song, obviously it doesn't hold a candle to a lot of things here, but as a MOMENT? Whew.
15) Joci Papai - I adore this song. The instrumentation is gorgeous and it's so emotionally on point vocally.
16) Mariya Yaremchuk - I will not stand for the slander of the original Tick Tock that I saw in the chat earlier. WE BELONG TOGETHER LIKE A SISTER TO A BROTHER, BAYBAY. Ironically love that version, genuinely love this version.
17) Hera Bjork - So dated even for the time, but it absolutely goes off in an era of Eurovision that I don't particularly care for.
18) Urban Symphony - Class, girl. There's your class.
19) Greta Salome - I probably would have used the live visuals for this one because the performance doesn't really take a dip at all. Alas, another really solid song.
20) zalagasper - So chill and delicate. Not sure how it stacks up with some of my FAVORITES, but it was super underrated by the TSC crowd last year IMO.
21) Kaliopi - Here's me showing my ass again: I don't care about Kaliopi outside of the screaming memes.
22) Gaitana - Iconic. Life changing. Perfect. Queen of flower crown before the filter. Stunning. Welcoming. So glad you used the live version of this masterpiece.
23) Lordi - I appreciate this/Lordi more than I particularly LIKE this/them. Not my cup of tea, but undoubtedly an iconic ESC entry.
1434 days 7 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Destiny's Child        Cater 2 U        TSCb26        8
Destiny's Child        Survivor        TSCb44        2
Destiny's Child        Independent Woman, Pt. 1        TSCb55        9
Destiny's Child        Say My Name        TSCb66        2
Destiny's Child        Bootylicious        TSCb81        8
Beyonce        Crazy In Love                TSCb74                1
Beyonce        Listen        TSCb79                5
Beyoncé        XO        TSCb17        2
Beyoncé        Halo        TSCb28        6
Beyoncé        Pretty Hurts        TSCb39        12
Beyoncé        Irreplaceable        TSCb51        5
Beyoncé        Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)        TSCb63        10
Beyoncé        Love on Top        TSCb93        2
Beyonce        Disappear        TSC14        17
Beyonce & Jay Z        Crazy In Love        TSC176        2
Destiny's Child        Survivor        TSC10        72        5
Destiny's Child        Bills, Bills, Bills        TSC90        17
Destiny's Child        Say My Name        TSC254        2
Destiny's Child        Independent Women, Part 1.        TSC392        3
Michelle Williams        Say Yes (ft. Beyonce and Kelly Rowland)        TSC179        10

Beyonce has been in TSC regular + beta 20 times. She has won once.

Examine your bias. Recognize it. Change.

TSC hates overhyped black women.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!