This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 384 Final

Topic » TSC 384 Final

1523 days 5 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Alt Link:
1523 days 5 hours ago
CharlieBibi
27) Klava Koka - 'Zaya'
1523 days 5 hours ago
CharlieBibi
28) Boney M - 'Rasputin'
1523 days 5 hours ago
CharlieBibi
29) Jennifer Lopez - 'Jenny From The Block'
1523 days 5 hours ago
CharlieBibi
30) Kim Carnes - 'Betty Davis Eyes'
1523 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
31) Dalida - 'Gigi in Paradisco'
1523 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
32) Danna Paola - 'Oye Pablo'
1523 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj - 'Bitch I'm Madonna'
1523 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
*SEND ALL VOTES TO EOIN*

All 33 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments, and then send your votes to ME.

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favorite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The deadline is 3 PM EST/8 PM GMT on Sunday, which is when the results show will be hosted.
1523 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
Listening out of order from expected worse to best so I can finish on a high.

33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj - Bitch You're Madonna and this is the best you could do? I legit thought this was a new crap artist when it was first released. I still refuse to believe Madonna put fart sounds on a track thus this was done by her clone.

23) La Pegatina - hadn't heard of it but the thumbnail did not mislead me, utter cringe fest.

13) Cattle & Cane - another I never heard of before and now I know why, bore fest.

24) Abba - This was painful but all abba music is painful but that's an unpopular opion, especially here at tsc.

04) Nicki Minaj - Good album as a whole but this track is crap, her voice is soooo annoying on it.

06) Donna Summer - It's a bore fest and a cringe fest rolled into one.

08) Ray Lamontagne - this bore festhas me begging to hear Dolly.

10) Kristina Karo - If her voice didn't suck so hard I'd give this a penis point but alas I'm jumping off the Karo train and perhaps plunging to my death now.

17) The Madden Brothers - Haven't been impressed with their music for a while now, this was boring

02) Avril Lavigne - The one and only Avril single I don't care for.

09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo - Like most of her collaborations, this was a mess

18) Kaiser Chiefs - In a normal week something like this would get my low points , it'a something I'll tolerate but not really enjoy.

31) Dalida - Don't care for her voice, overall cheap sounding.

21) Alvays - Well this was like hearing seagulls singing in a construction site on garbage day.

15) Christine and the Queens - It's not bad but forgettable in comparison to what's to come.
1523 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Apologies for the mistake, there was a problem with the doc. Here is song #22:

22) Sam Fender - 'Poundshop Kardashians'
1523 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Tonight's Running Order (fixed)
01) Britney Spears
02) Avril Lavigne
03) Kellie Pickler
04) Nicki Minaj
05) Fountains of Wayne
06) Donna Summer
07) Carrie Underwood
08) Ray Lamontagne
09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo
10) Kristina Karo
11) Dolly Parton
12) Goo Goo Dolls
13) Cattle & Cane
14) Toto
15) Christine and the Queens
16) Twenty One Pilots
17) The Madden Brothers
18) Kaiser Chiefs
19) Lady Gaga
20) Mika
21) Alvays
22) Sam Fender
23) La Pegatina
24) Abba
25) Kacey Musgraves
26) Scissor Sisters
27) Klava Koka
28) Boney M
29) Jennifer Lopez
30) Kim Carnes
31) Dalida
32) Danna Paola
33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj
1523 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
I genuinely hate commenting on contests where I already know most songs. Know THAT.

01) Britney Spears - I vividly remember being in the ICU circa 2009 and blasting this as much as I could with those little shitty hospital TV remotes w/ the sound built in. I thought it was safe to fag out because it was the middle of the night, but someone came in to draw blood. Anyway, in my mind, that's how I was outed. A++ would get exposed again. Also, I'm old.
02) Avril Lavigne - Is this Melissa or real Avri- just realized I don't care.
03) Kellie Pickler - omg someone Picked Pickler. <3 I got more satisfaction from that than the actual song.
04) Nicki Minaj - LOL, I'm so sad that I didn't think of entering this m a s t e r p i e c e. I used to only like the rapping bits of this, but grew to ironically(??) like the rest.
05) Fountains of Wayne - Wouldn't necessarily say I LIKE this song, but I do appreciate it.
06) Donna Summer - She's reaching, your honor. Good song, though.
07) Carrie Underwood - Not my favorite Miranda Lambert song. Pretty, but not really my style.
08) Ray Lamontagne - Nice delicate vocal, but that's pretty much where the praise ends for me.
09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo - A current song? Blasphemy. If this contest didn't have some limitations and was full of CLASSICS that I loved, this would stand no chance with me despite it being good, but alas it's a very nice change of pace.
10) Kristina Karo - I'm good. Not even a hint of a smile was shown on my face in those 3 minutes.
11) Dolly Parton - A classic, but not one that's particularly my style.
12) Goo Goo Dolls - Considered this, but didn't want to send white men three contests in a row, ya know? I am first and foremost a "Slide" girl, but this one is great for the time as well.
13) Cattle & Cane - Oh cool, a song I don't know. It's super pleasant, but likely not memorable enough to outpoint songs that I have known 4ever.
14) Toto - One of those songs that others probably have a deeper appreciation of because they grew up with it, but I genuinely cannot recall hearing this when I was younger. Guess my parents had TASTE.
15) Christine and the Queens - I know it's not Tengaged Video Contest, but this early hand drama in the video is doing it for me. Subtle French stuff is cool, just not sure there was enough for me to grab onto here. 
16) Twenty One Pilots - "I love twenty one pilots!" - someone that isn't me, probably.
17) The Madden Brothers - Wouldn't they have been better booting everyone else from Good Charlotte and keeping the name? With that name value, it could have perhaps tricked me into thinking it was a good song. SORRY, GETTING BITCHY. It's not you, it's the theme. I promise.
18) Kaiser Chiefs - I had it in my head that I really liked a Kaiser Chiefs song and couldn't remember it in my head until I realized it was a song that someone covered from the Kaiser Chiefs OOOP. Not my thing.
19) Lady Gaga - Patrick talking someone into sending this over Judas is a hate crime. Going from my potential 12 pointer to fighting it out for my scraps. <3 This man doesn't have 35 wins for nothing.
20) Mika - He seriously has not aged lmfao. Also, a song I like. Thanks!
21) Alvvays - @Tolis, 12 points from Greg. This comment will mean nothing to the person that sent it, so I'll just give a simple "it's not for me."
22) Sam Fender - Now happy that this contest took me like 2 and a half hours, the completionist in me loves that. This is the closer for me -- it's solid, I liked the content, the vibe was fine albeit not totally my style. Might already have 10 songs I liked better?
23) La Pegatina - I'm genuinely confused what just happened but it had my complete attention, so that's a plus.
24) Abba - Not my Abba, but it's nice enough.
25) Kacey Musgraves - It's super pleasant and I remembered the melody despite the fact that I'm doing this comment like 15 minutes after listening to the song, so that's GOOD.
26) Scissor Sisters - Grating. Biddle biddle biddle.
27) Klava Koka - This is exactly what I fucking needed right now. Thank you, queen.
28) Boney M - One man is too much, I agree with Alan. This was like my 3rd back-up and I think I made a huge mistake (though I wouldn't have gotten it anyway).
29) Jennifer Lopez -

30) Kim Carnes - I love a just getting over bronchitis vocal (genuinely). As for the rest, issa vibe, but not one that I'm sure I'm entirely into.
31) Dalida - I might have liked this more if Boney M didn't just piss all over the runway to mark its territory.
32) Danna Paola - Had my hips goin' slow for a little bit, but I got over it pretty quickly.
33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj - Wanna know my secret? *whispers* I don't like this song. Don't expose me to the gay higher ups.
1523 days 1 hour ago
onemanarmy
Only 17 songs left  and still several I'm not familiar but I predict these 17 will be the ones battling for my points.

22) Sam Fender - Never heard of it before, It wasn't brilliant but it was decent, sounded like music at least.

26) Scissor Sisters - Not a big fan of them but I do like at least one of their songs, I wasn't thrilled by this one, pretty boring tbh.

03) Kellie Pickler - I remember her from Idol and she was good , I rooted for her but I'm not really in love with this song.

07) Carrie Underwood  = She's good and won Idol for a reason, this isn't one of hers songs that won my heart though, I mean it's a nice song but not my cup of tea.

16) Twenty One Pilots - I have a song of theirs on my playlist from before they blew up, never really got into them afterwards, this didn't really do much for me, it's tolerable but forgettable.

25) Kacey Musgraves - I recognize the name and wasn't sure which chick she was, the bland boring blonde country girl or the one who sung Follow the Arrow which I like, she was the later however this song passed me by and did nothing for me.

27) Klava Koka  - finally something worthy of points, never heard of her but the thumbnail was promising and didn't disappoint.

32) Danna Paola - The last of the unknowns for me, like above the thumbnail looked promising so had expectations they'd be decent, this wasn't bad but could of been better.
1522 days 23 hours ago
onemanarmy
Now down to the 10 songs I remember liking and know well, will they all sound as good as I remember them, it's been awhile for some.

29) Jennifer Lopez - I hadn't heard this in ages, I know it got overplayed like mad and became annoying at the time, she's had better songs but this is still a bop but likely not gonna get my 12, It's not that good compared to some others. It gets repetitive but most her songs did back then.

30) Kim Carnes - Next theme should be body parts ( eyes,Mouth,Head,Lips,Arms etc) This song has aged well, still loving it.

28) Boney M - Number of car rides with Dad where Boney M wasn't playing - 0 The only time I got away with changing it is if I was putting on Ace of Base. This was his ultimate favorite, It's been exactly 1 year today that he fell ill and then spent his last month in the hospital, I was scared to hit play tbh but this was exactly what I needed today but didn't know it. It's almost like he masterminded my hearing this today. I'd be a bad son if I didn't give this points. I remember my parents were watching Sally Jessy Raphaell when I was like 9-10 and it was to do with a parent disowning their kid for being gay and my Dad was appalled and I remember him making a statement of So what if your kid is gay, that's your kid! I never actual came out to my dad , I just started bringing boyfriends home knowing he wouldn't care, never felt I actually had to say it, he likely knew before I did anyhow..lol

2) Goo Goo Dolls - This aged well, still as good as I remember it.

14) Toto - It's never be a go to song for me but when it plays on the radio it's always enjoyable.

19) Lady Gaga - When I first heard this on the radio I thought Ace of Base had made a come back to mainstream and got really excited..nope it was just Gaga stealing their sound. Disappointed this isn't Judas but still worth points.

20) Mika) = Ya I still like this song,

05) Fountains of Wayne - I do like it, this could be a contender tbh, it won a season of my battle of one hit wonders which honestly surprised me.

01) Britney Spears - I was in love with this before it got released as a single, I still like it but not as much as I originally did. It's a bop.

11) Dolly Parton  - I only heard the original like maybe 5 years ago, originally fell in love with this song via people covering it on IDOl etc. I love the song itself more than I do Dolly's voice.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!