This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 384 Final

Topic » TSC 384 Final

1519 days ago
adeleadele
01) Britney Spears- This contest has been trashed so badly this surely must be the winner right? I mean its a really good Britney song, nice listening to it again!
02) Avril Lavigne- I would've been 8 years old when this came out, it sounds so familiar like i remember hearing this even when i was that young. I loved this tbh just a very lovely ballad!
03) Kellie Pickler- I really enjoyed this one! I don't mind female country, and the chorus is very catchy! Would prob do ok in this "weak" week?
04) Nicki Minaj- 1:46 the best ever 3 seconds in music industry. This is so fucking trashy but i honestly love this lol, 4 songs in and i really like them all!
05) Fountains of Wayne- I'm fine with this being bad cuz of the iconic 4 songs before this. Lyrics are cringy, and the song is just boring (also not into rock).
06) Donna Summer- Donna <3 This won't be respected in TSC mostly cuz people aren't use to songs released in the 70s. I loved this so much, it started off as a ballad then went into a disco bop, the vocals :0 Plz get top 10 atleast <3
07) Carrie Underwood- "Jesus take the wheel" is my favorite sentence ever tbh, i use it anytime i'm in a stressful or anxiety inducing situation. This is another really good female country song, just beautiful!
08) Ray Lamontagne- You could use literally any other name, but you decide to use "jolene" i would be pissed if i was Dolly. Oh and this song put me to sleep and makes me wanna commit suicide.
09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo- I just noticed, 9 songs in and this is the first one that is actually a recent release  lol! I guess this has an advantage, but the song is just ok for me. Kinda a boring song, but its not bad.
10) Kristina Karo- -In english with a russian accent- "The sexy Kristina Karo train is about to leave the station, will all the sexy people get onboard" bitch my wig. Me at this video, and tbh a good sequel to "give me green card" A good troll entry :P
11) Dolly Parton- A. CLASSIC. This has to win a contest that was basically made for this song? Loved this <3
12) Goo Goo Dolls- Yeah i heard this before, not bad tbh it has quite a beautiful melody, just not keen on the vocals. Decent!
13) Cattle & Cane- Ok the chorus is good, but the verses are very plain and meh. It's decent overall, but could've been better.
14) Toto- Eh it's not for me, but it was also kinda just boring. It's so long too yikes, the length just makes this bad.
15) Christine and the Queens- Not sure about this one, its interesting but was also kinda bored. Its decent, just wish it left an impact on me.
16) Twenty One Pilots- So one note, the song just went nowhere, verses and chorus have the same energy. Bad.
17) The Madden Brothers- Just meh, vocals are not that good and the song is very boring, also not my kind of music. Just a very weak effort.
18) Kaiser Chiefs- I would say this is a strong rock song? It's not for me, but i can respect this. A decent entry!
19) Lady Gaga- I was not paying attention to the tsc skype group, but i bet this was a clickrace entry. The chorus is so damn good my wig is gone, verses are also good but i think the chorus is better. A really good song :)
20) Mika- Don't like the singer, but the song is kinda cute. Not much to say, its just ok.
21) Alvvays- I see a canadian flag yas bitch! Production is not good in this song it just sounds a bit messy. Not into it really, but its ok!
22) Sam Fender- A pretty standard alternative/rock song, this left no impact on me, next.
23) La Pegatina- Iconic thumbnail! I know it's a troll but i don't care so fucking iconic. It could of been even more of a server but the chorus serves! Overall really enjoyed this, alot of fun!
24) Abba- Dissapointed by this cuz its from ABBA. I enjoyed the chorus its relaxing, but the verses are boring. Decent, but i don't see them doing well (they would only do well cuz of the name).
25) Kacey Musgraves- Nothing special, but its good! Most of the entries have been meh/decent or amazing and this is like the only one that's just good ya know lol!
26) Scissor Sisters- That group name does not sound right. This was just weird, kinda put me in a depressing mood. Awful.
27) Klava Koka- Lowkey though is there someone who speaks russian in this group? Cuz how did u know that was a name lmao! Yeah its a good russian bop that will stand out since its very modern!
28) Boney M- I remember hearing this song in history class lmao! I loved this i just don't think tsc will appreciate this :(
29) Jennifer Lopez- The most 2000s sounding song ever. Unpopular opinion this is my fav Jennifer Lopez song, i've always loved this and still do!
30) Kim Carnes- Not bad, not sure on the release date but this sounds late 80s? Kinda boring.
31) Dalida- This was a fun throwback entry! Never heard this before, but it was really fun, enjoyed this!
32) Danna Paola- Eh very basic and generic, did not really like this at all.
33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj- Two words, 0 points.
1518 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Britney Spears        Boppity bop bop bop
02) Avril Lavigne        i remember when this came out and was like... i still don't want to see this movie
03) Kellie Pickler        and we have Carrie and Kelsey here... hun you can't stand next to them
04) Nicki Minaj        wow someone loves tiktok
05) Fountains of Wayne        i mean it's iconic but like i don't LOVE it
06) Donna Summer        Manila served
07) Carrie Underwood        not her best but i mean QUEEN
08) Ray Lamontagne        let's just say this isn't the jolene that will be ranking high
09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo        i mean i'm dancing but it's not like super iconic
10) Kristina Karo        if this was any week, i'd be like yes give me this troll, but this week. it probably won't do too well
11) Dolly Parton        iconic. I FUCKING CONIC
12) Goo Goo Dolls        well this probably will get 12 from bibbs... and should
13) Cattle & Cane        girl you need to stand out this week. not fall into the background
14) Toto        this isn't africa
15) Christine and the Queens        another one that could've been used in another week and done okay
16) Twenty One Pilots        i don't get why people like them
17) The Madden Brothers        well this will probably flop
18) Kaiser Chiefs        ah no here's bibb's 12
19) Lady Gaga        i mean.... BOP
20) Mika        this should be the highest placing male this week
21) Alvays        who? this ... well... no
22) Sam Fender        wow something that actually got t5
23) La Pegatina        this is quite hilarious
24) Abba        i wish this was covers allowed because we need the Cher version
25) Kacey Musgraves        spoiler... i haven't actually gone out of my way to listen to her... like she's good but like... doesn't do much for me
26) Scissor Sisters        i always feel like i should be liking them but i never do.. but sometimes do... i mean i don't with this one
27) Klava Koka        another one that would slay in a non-open week
28) Boney M        i never got into them. sorry about it
29) Jennifer Lopez        Honestly never liked this song
30) Kim Carnes        sorry i'm not a lesbian
31) Dalida        i mean outsold
32) Danna Paola        another that is good but like can't stand next to the super bops
33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj        this is so messy i love it
1518 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Britney Spears – Her music was always hit or miss for me but this song has always been a hit. I can’t listen to it over and over again but this is just solid in all ways.

02) Avril Lavigne – I honestly quite enjoy the fact that people literally think she is a doppelganger and can’t cope with the fact that her music changed. This song is a good, her vocal ispretty good, the song itself is a bit bland but overall very solid.

03) Kellie Pickler – Hello windows movie maker. Not keen on her voice, I’m just not keen on country music particularly, it has to be a special country song to get points from me. Honestly it’s ok though.

04) Nicki Minaj – Lol the accent is pretty iconic. She had a fantastic appearance on RPDR, this is fine, not going to be in my top 10 but it’s pretty enjoyable.

05) Fountains of Wayne – This is an iconic mess :p I thought this was going to be entered and I wasn’t disappointed :p A wave of nostalgia for sure. I was kind of over it by the 2nd minute or so haah :p

06) Donna Summer – I love this version of Macarthur’s park. Absolutely stunning. I only know this was a cover because my dad used to play Richard Harris’ version over and over and over and over again and it was painful haha :p This is tunning though and I think it may be able to win even with the penalties.

07) Carrie Underwood – Comparing her with the other American Idol country enter here, I prefer this one. The song is a little questionable. I think the better message would be trying to get help with from another human rather than a deity but…hey….this happened.

08) Ray Lamontagne – My first real pass. The vocal isn’t for me, it reminds me so much of the painful music that my dad would play in the car when I was growing up.

09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo – Considering they are two pretty big artists I’m surprised I’ve never heard this. I didn’t expect the edited vocals and I really didn’t like them.

10) Kristina Karo – This happened. Ok not to question lyrics, but is she referring to herself as a train and that everyone should ride her? Iconic mess :p

11) Dolly Parton – Brilliant. Iconic. A country song that I actually really like. Honestly there is just so much passion and emotion in this. Stunning. Also Dolly is a big advocate for education and that makes her even more icon.

12) Goo Goo Dolls – Iconic. I can’t listen to this over and over but as occasional listen it is cool haha The chorus is very anthemic.

13) Cattle & Cane – Even I’ve ever entered a song about Jesus which is better than this. :p Not keen.

14) Toto – Absolutely iconic. Iconic vocal. The way his vocal lifts is so special. Really enjoyable.

15) Christine and the Queens – Iconic again. When I first heard this on the radio, I was like ‘wtf is this glorious mess :p’ Jer accent is stunning.

16) Twenty One Pilots – Not one of their best. Let’s be honest. It’s fine though, but eh…it was a bit of a drag.

17) The Madden Brothers – Yeah this has that late 2000s twang to it which I just don’t enjoy. You know the orange county California twang…… :p

18) Kaiser Chiefs – God this was such a school anthem. As indie and male vocals go in this contest, this is the best by far by a country mile tbh. Very enjoyable.

19) Lady Gaga – It doesn’t matter which Gaga song you entered, all of them would be in contention for high points from me. This is stunning. Love everything  about it. I kind of wish Judas was entered and the running order put her after Carrie Underwood :p The queen stays queen adios.

20) Mika – I like this song, but him as a person? He’s definitely eccentric. :p This hasn’t aged particularly well but it’s fine.

21) Alvays – Mess. I don’t enjoy her vocal or the song in general. Sorry.

22) Sam Fender – Better than I thought it was going to be haha. I  enjoyed the big brother style vid though. This song hit hard about the idolise and love to see them fall part. It reminded me of Caroline Flack. The media needs to change.

23) La Pegatina – I knew we were in for a treat just from the thumbnail. I’m disappointed about the whole thing but this lady is an absolute icon, keep being iconic missus!!!!!

24) Abba – I nearly entered ‘Angelo’ by brotherhood of man which was Britain’s answer to this song but it just can’t compete with this masterpiece. It is a masterpiece. So much emotion…and just the vocal is wow.

25) Kacey Musgraves – This is cute, but still cute isn’t going to be good enough in such a strong contest with iconic entries.

26) Scissor Sisters – iconic. I slightly prefer Mary by them, if I had to choose one of their name songs, but this is still fantastic.

27) Klava Koka – Interesting. The contest has taken a interesting turn and I’m kinda here for it. It most likely won’t be in y my top 10, but it was enjoyable.

28) Boney M – Iconic. Absolute iconic. I thought this was going to be win by a landslide for me but there have been so many other strong entries. This is still fantastic, one downside to this is the incredibly long intro…everyone is just waiting for RA RA ARARARARRARARAA bits haha :p

29) Jennifer Lopez – I get that this iconic…but this isn’t anything I can listen to in full really, I want to pause it badly haha :p The flute is interesting :p

30) Kim Carnes – another iconic song that I just don’t enjoy haha :’( Every time it’s played on adverts, I cringe slightly.

31) Dalida – Mess :p Yeah not for me, but an interesting pick welld one haha :p

32) Danna Paola – That intro seemed to never end haha :p This is cute…but again cute isn’t going to cut it here.

33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj – I must have missed this messy stage of her career :p I’m not sure what I just watched…my senses are overloaded :p Rita getting her life was my fave bit though ahah :p
1518 days 17 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Britney Spears - 'If U Seek Amy' Not a fan. I don't think I knew the song before.
02) Avril Lavigne - 'Alice (Underground)' The song has a beatiful vibe, however it doesn't go anywhere in my opinion, it could have been more complexic. But it's a nice song, anyway.
03) Kellie Pickler - 'Bonnie & Clyde' Quite outstanding, great vibe, it's totally on my style.
04) Nicki Minaj - 'Roman Holiday' It's annoying, but catchy and smooth in some parts. I wouldn't mind this winning, it has something extra, but it's not for me. Maybe Nicki at her best.
05) Fountains of Wayne - 'Stacy's Mom' Really enjoyable, quite famous, not outstanding. Good video.
06) Donna Summer - 'MacArthur Park' Good voice, but the music is quite boring and way too long. Never been a fan of the style, they simply impress vocally and that's all.
07) Carrie Underwood - 'Jesus Take The Wheel' Beautiful and kinda emotional, it's a really pleasant listen.
08) Ray Lamontagne - 'Jolene' Beautiful voice, the song is pleasant, but quite long and not eactly impressive if we compare it to the others. I guess there's only one Jolene.
09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo - 'Jacques' Odious! When I was starting to think that we'll listening entirely to good music.
10) Kristina Karo - 'KARO TRAIN' Magnificent!
11) Dolly Parton - 'Jolene' PS Song nb 8: And there it is!
12) Goo Goo Dolls - 'Iris' A classic of between newer music. Great entry, of course!
13) Cattle & Cane - 'I Wish I Knew Jesus (Like You Do)' The song is good, but doesn't evidence itself too much. I think that in a normal contest I would rank it pretty high, today is a little harder though.
14) Toto - 'Rosanna' Toto is great! Rosanna is good, but not his best.
15) Christine and the Queens - 'Christine' It's ok, but pretty poor in comparison to the rest of them.
16) Twenty One Pilots - 'Nico and the Niners' Didn't know they're rappers. It's ok, but not really memorable.
17) The Madden Brothers - 'Dear Jane' Nice vibe, but quite boring till the end. Not too remarkable.
18) Kaiser Chiefs - 'Ruby' Another newer classic of the genre. It's impossible to not appreciate that.
19) Lady Gaga - 'Alejandro' Never been a fan, I find it quite cheap.
20) Mika - 'Grace Kelly' Great voice, really catchy music, it's another classic.
21) Alvays - 'Archie, Marry Me' Good vibe, but otherwise it doesn't say too much to me.
23) La Pegatina - 'Maricarmen' I wonder if it will gain at least 1 point.
24) Abba - 'Fernando' I would have been surprised to miss it. It's a good song, of course, but I was never impressed by anything of it. I've always seen ABBA as something always enjoyable but never asking for more.
25) Kacey Musgraves - 'Velvet Elvis' Pretty uninteresting.
26) Scissor Sisters - 'Laura' Again, the vibe is ok, the song doesn't say too much.
27) Klava Koka - 'Zaya' Pretty bad. No, really bad.
28) Boney M - 'Rasputin' One of my favourites songs all time, without a doubt. The band is amazing.
29) Jennifer Lopez - 'Jenny From The Block' This is the most possible narcissistic choic for this theme. Never been a fan, I guess that most of us will be though.
30) Kim Carnes - 'Betty Davis Eyes' The song has some magic in it, it's really pleasant, I guess that her timber in the voice is helping a lot.
31) Dalida - 'Gigi in Paradisco' Didn't convince me too much, too generic.
32) Danna Paola - 'Oye Pablo' This is even annoying, I don't enjoy the style at all.
33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj - 'Bitch I'm Madonna' Really, really bad. She did way better without Madonna earlier.
22) Sam Fender - 'Poundshop Kardashians' Not bad, the vibe is good, but like many others, just a nice track won't help.

No idea why the song I've submitted isn't there.
1518 days 17 hours ago
Talian
01) Britney Spears : The best Britney song. Periodt. If I wasn’t 90 years old I would have clickraced for this. Also... if I had any idea the charting rule wasn’t in effect.

02) Avril Lavigne : This is nice. Long distant from her best. But nice.

03) Kellie Pickler : For brings  rock country song it is not bad. But this is nothing groundbreaking and becomes kinda repetitive towards the end.

04) Nicki Minaj : The rap is damn great. The chorus is such a mess I can’t help but stanning this hard.

05) Fountains of Wayne : I don’t know what it is about this kind of songs but I just love them. I mean... this makes me want to go back to grade school and learn multiplication tables. Don’t judge.

06) Donna Summer : I’d love to love this baby but I can’t.

07) Carrie Underwood : I have to admit I am not familiar with Thai side of her but I guess I need to get back into her discography because this is brilliant. Her voice is amazing. The overall package is just another level.

08) Ray Lamontagne : Unfortunately this wasn’t really for me. Yes. Very smoothing. Very relaxing. But didn’t really went anywhere. And I am all about a nice ballad. But classic country ballads don’t really do it for me.

09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo : I am sorey this was uneventful.

10) Kristina Karo : Ok I think I might really jump on this train. This was tacky. But I loved it.

11) Dolly Parton : Fucking masterpiece.

12) Goo Goo Dolls : Fucking masterpiece part deux.

13) Cattle & Cane : Jesus and Christianity is a touchy subject for me. It makes me uncomfortable.

14) Toto : This is nice obviously. And it stands out from the rest. But this ain’t no Africa or Hold The Line.

15) Christine and the Queens : This wasn’t despicable...

16) Twenty One Pilots : Nice. I mean... it’s rare for them to fail.

17) The Madden Brothers : Is this the Good Charlotte brothers? I mean... this is such a glow-down.

18) Kaiser Chiefs : LoL I used to hate this song when it  was overly popular. Now I kinda like it. I am not in love with it but not bad.

19) Lady Gaga : My fav Gaga song. Is it saying much? I don’t know...

20) Mika : This was my second pick just because I was 100% sure someone already entered it before me. Now... listening to this now in the running order it’s still nice even tho it doesn’t really stand out but definitely it is nice and a very good pick.

21) Alvays : These is something about this that doesn’t really appeal me.

22) Sam Fender : The verses are very wtf. But the chorus is amazing honestly. Plus... I think I haven’t disliked anything he has released yet so you know I like it.

23) La Pegatina : I believe thsi could have a big trash appeal. If it wasn’t a genre that just finished being overused.

24) Abba : I mean... it’s a classic. But not my favorite.

25) Kacey Musgraves : Country is really a hot or Miss for me. And mostly it’s a miss. This is nice. But doesn’t really hit me honestly.

26) Scissor Sisters : Icons. This is not their best. But still iconic.

27) Klava Koka : Definitely not my genre.

28) Boney M : I honestly didn’t even consider this. And honestly... I don’t get the hype?

29) Jennifer Lopez : OMG the throwback is just too much for me. I think this was one of the first songs I lipsynced to. Even before I knew what lipsyncing was.

30) Kim Carnes : Nice. Not my fav 80’s rock powerballad. But will do.

31) Dalida : Not really for me.

32) Danna Paola : once again. Not really for me.

33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj : You know what irks me the most about her? She is a whore. Nothing wrong about it. Indeed, I think for girls and women around the world it’s important to have other women portraying and supporting sex liberation. Then she comes to Europe and she plays the intellectual American hero who came to being civil action to us poor troglodytes. But on this song. Honestly I could have 12d any other songs from her because I love her.
1518 days 17 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Britney Spears ~ Man I feel old, this reminds me of my first year on tg :o although if I’m honest, I’ve never been keen on this song. It’s never gone *there* for me and felt more trashy than anything else.
Avril Lavigne ~ Very nice production but damn so much screaming!! I think I’d have liked it more without screaming. It was only ok overall.
Kellie Pickler ~ This was actually really fun, better than I thought it would be. Nothing I’m in love with but still decent.. maybe I do like country pop!
Nicki Minaj ~ Lolll I actually quite like this. The chorus slaps I can’t deny. Remember her performing this on the only Grammys I’ve watched, was watching it with a TGer.
Fountains of Wayne ~ Ha, throwback to being 13 and the lads at school singing this about MY mum -.- crrringeee! Still really like this song though, it was quite a bop back in the day.
Donna Summer ~ I adore Donna.. but this song isn’t it. Always felt it lacked real substance and too much cake??? Dinner with Gershwen would have got in my points huns.
Carrie Underwood ~ I do like the message of this song and obviously her voice is solid.. is it entirely my thing though? No tbh, just a little cheesy.
Ray Lamontagne ~ Just went absolutely nowhere if I’m honest.
Jax Jones & Tove Lo ~ A more modern song like this is definitely advantageous in this contest. She sounded a biiit one-note if I’m truthful, but the song was still pretty good.
Kristina Karo ~ ... Jesus please do take that wheel.
Dolly Parton ~ Dolly: Jolene Jolene Jolene, JOLEEENE
Jolene: Oh for the love of god, WHAT!!
xD good to be back to a classic. I do enjoy this.
Goo Goo Dolls ~ An absolute classic. Instant brilliance.
Cattle and Cane ~ This was actually pretty good, really liked his voice especially. Not heard it before but I would listen again.
Toto ~ *whispers* I’ve always actually preferred this to Africa.. it’s true! Really like the cleverly worked key changes in this. Long but it kept my attention.
Christine and the Queens ~ Ohh I know this - the English version used to play a lot on the work radio, before they recently changed it -.- It’s pretty good, I thiiink I prefer it I’m English though :x
Twenty One Pilots ~ I should probably explore their music more, although the production in this felt a bit barely there, their voices still carried the song pretty well. Not a bad entry at all.
The Madden Brothers ~ Felt very radio friendly background music. Twas ok, but I don’t think it can really compete for my points at this stage.
Kaiser Chiefs ~ Looove this. 2007 was such a banging year, both in life and for music. Dint get my wrong, lyrically this is poor bit the chorus slaps. Great pick.
Lady Gaga ~ Shes such an artist xD Not sure if this is my favourite by her, but it was still a bop. Judas would have been a slightly better pick though if I’m honest.
Mika ~ I crushed on him so hard omg! Another example of 2017 being banging. Love this.
Alvays ~ I kinda wanted this to pop off more than it did, I wanted to like it more.. but it just felt very radio friendly indie. Not for me.
La Pegatina ~ LOL WHY does the woman in the video remind me of Sandra off survivor?! I actually liked this?! It at least popped awfff. It also felt familiar, I feel like I’ve heard this before, possibly on a holiday, but that could be this genre.
ABBA ~ THIS IS MY FAVOURITE ABBA SONG, bravo whoever sent it. I’m going to find this contest very hard to rank jfc.
Kacey Musgraves ~ Omg before our work music changes, me and my coworker used to sing this ALL the time, didn’t know it was Kacey that sung it. Honestly such a lovely song, country done very well.
Scissor Sisters ~ I forgot how good they once were! Memories of the end of year 9, great song. I’m disappointing a few people who’s songs I liked and I’m very sorry!
Klava Koka ~ Actually pretty good, and girl you have a FB message! (See I do listen through!) In a weaker week this would get solid points for being sultry but still cool.. but this week, Klava May just struggle. I’m sorry!
Boney M ~ Jesus take the W!!! Fucking banger. One of my all time favourite sings for sure.
Jenifer Lopez ~ Oh nice throwback, reminds me of sleepovers! Nicely sassy, even this might struggle in my points this week though :x
Kim Carnes ~ Oh yess a real classic! Always loved her husky vocal.
Dalida ~ It sounds like a musical opener. Not bad actually but not really holding a flame to previous entries.
Danna Paola ~ Umm yeah, see directly above if I’m honest. Not bad but not for me.
Madonna ft Nicki Minaj ~ REALLY?! I literally had Dear Jessie on my list, I’m annoyed that was passed up for this dirge.
Sam Fender ~ Yeah id have happily forgone this one. Bitta nothingness.
1518 days 16 hours ago
AlanDuncan
26) Scissor Sisters - This had good elements but overall it made little impact.
27) Klava Koka -  Very middle of the road. Didnt hate it through just didnt do much
28) Boney M - In a word. Bizzare.
29) Jennifer Lopez - A classic, enjoyed this but its a bit dull
30) Kim Carnes - I thouht I woud enjoy this more but she sounds a bit possesed
31) Dalida - Is paradisco disabled people disco? Anyway I kinda stan gigi
32) Danna Paola - This was ver boring.
33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj - I MEAN STAN. This kinda slaps.
1518 days 14 hours ago
TheGoodMan
01) Britney Spears - TAKE NOTE HANNA FERM, This is how you do a La la La....
02) Avril Lavigne - she peaked with Let Go tbh, this is not what I need from an Avril song, make Avril Lavigne 16 again
03) Kellie Pickler - This was cute. I do love country music so that probably helped my feeling towards it.
04) Nicki Minaj - This song is just lmao. It is SO clunkily made. I do have to stan though it is an unpleasant listen lol. It’s also far longer than it ever had any right to be lol.
05) Fountains of Wayne - I think it’s a classique in the realm of 00s ‘“rock”’ songs I sang on Singstar Rocks
06) Donna Summer - this really is legendary, that poor cake left out in the rain!!
07) Carrie Underwood - I love JESUS I want him inside me, around me, all over my chest and face.
08) Ray Lamontagne - big ‘spotify white girl “chilled vibes” playlist energy here’
09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo - Tove delivers here, this is sexy and a good bop, nice entry
10) Kristina Karo - LOL Choo Choo I wanna jump on this train tbh, a very enjoyable trainwreck
11) Dolly Parton - THIS is how you write a song Alexander Rybak. Dolly is a genius and I love her and this song forever.
12) Goo Goo Dolls - As an Irish person this is probably sacrelige but I hate this fucking song it’s so overplayed and melodramatic
13) Cattle & Cane - an inoffensive ditty? It might have snatched a low point in another contest but I wouldn’t imagine so in this strong field.
14) Toto - kinda deliciously kitschy but I don’t think it could really compete with some of the others here
15) Christine and the Queens - Was tilted never really entered? Wow, I love Christine. J’adore.
16) Twenty One Pilots - hahaha absolutely not! Not in my house!
17) The Madden Brothers
18) Kaiser Chiefs - an undeniably catchy hook, I do kinda hate this song for its laddish droll. I just think of lads swirlin pints around ugh
19) Lady Gaga - top 5 gaga song and undeniable pop classic. PËRĮØÐ
20) Mika - my brother loved this album, i was not a fan when it came out, i think he comes across quite irritating still, happy ending was a bop tho
21) Alvays - wow I did not know this song before this and I have really taken to it. Love this kinda alt-indie grungy girl vibe. Love it.
23) La Pegatina - very fiesta quinciñera baila, I actually enjoyed it tbh!
24) Abba - pop royalty, that chorus is GOLD.
25) Kacey Musgraves - fun fact this was my Album of the Decade, and I’m currently wearing a Kacey T shirt, it is not the best song on the album, but it is still a fantastic song
26) Scissor Sisters - Another pop classic, I think they have had some huge songs that are very under appreciated, also my fave by them
27) Klava Koka - This was kinda a serve but I just don’t think it’s good enough to unhinge my top few
28) Boney M - A very legendary disco track, I’m glad the children are gonna be educated on classiques
29) Jennifer Lopez - This is a very important song tbh, I love JLo, I wouldn’t say it’s her best song but it’s very iconic, don’t be fooled by the rocks that she got
30) Kim Carnes - I love her voice in that she ate gravel and decided to sing, a very comforting song lol
31) Dalida - LOL I also enjoyed this one, whatever a Paradisco is, I wanna go to one.
32) Danna Paola - a cute lil lowkey bop, it would do better in a less competitive week
33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj
34. Sam Fender - I hate the clickbait title, really not something I enjoyed it all.
1518 days 14 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Oh and for Madonna ft. Nicki Minaj - A mess but I do appreciate SOPHIE's impact on this song lol
1518 days 14 hours ago
TheGoodMan
and the Madden Brothers were gross, not a fan!
1518 days 14 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Britney Spears - didnt even realise what she was actually saying until years later omfg i had no business singing this when i was like 9, its a bop and iconic
02) Avril Lavigne - never rly was into avril when i was younger so this doesnt do much for me, i think its rly pretty at points but then gets a bit shouty in other places - its just okay
03) Kellie Pickler - not a huge fan of country tbh but this was OK, didnt rly leave a huge impact on me
04) Nicki Minaj - i loved this song unironically when it came out and would listen to bootz durangos cover years ago and lived for it, now its kind of a meme it's became a joke but honestly i still enjoy this
05) Fountains of Wayne - such a throwback, this was good tho a nice trip down memory lane and rly catchy
06) Donna Summer - yh i rly loved this LMAO it was just an enjoyable listen and shes a legend
07) Carrie Underwood - god i was never a fan of hers i just think shes rly boring and uneventful and this song dont rly change my mind
08) Ray Lamontagne - rly love the tone of his voice, rly thought this was quite pretty and enjoyed this a lot
09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo - i think this is good and at points i absoluely love it but that chorus is a proper let down, interesting to see how it'll do
10) Kristina Karo - i think shes a queen
11) Dolly Parton - just an iconic piece of history and it will forever be a timeless classic
12) Goo Goo Dolls - omfggg i remember screaming the lyrics to this song i totally forgot about it but i still really enjoyed it
13) Cattle & Cane - omfg this is quite bottom of the barrel you must have been struggling for songs this week or something bc.. this was so uneventful
14) Toto - sorry i rly liked this, the instrumental was rly enjoyable to listen to
15) Christine and the Queens - i liked this too obviously i enjoy tilted more and this is baso the exact same but in french, i still like it. it doesnt have a stand out moment but im okay with that
16) Twenty One Pilots - absolutely borin n awful.. nothing redeeming abt this at all
17) The Madden Brothers - rly not my type of music at all.. didnt enjoy this at all felt like it was abt boring - extremely bland
18) Kaiser Chiefs - omggggg this one also takes me back LMAO i love this so much and its still a timeless bop idc
19) Lady Gaga - was never rly huge on this song back in the day but its lady gaga and its still obviously rly good and i can still scream all the lyrics.. yh it could probably still get rly high points frm me idk
20) Mika - byeeee im loving this contest atm, all of these throwbacks omfg.. mika is an icon and rly enjoyed this one its a fun one
21) Alvays - i wanted to like this but idk it was just a little lifeless but it is endearing in a way idk what i feel abt it
22) Sam Fender - went to see him last week and i was never rly a huge fan of this song until he dedicated it to caroline and i just had a new found love for it, really enjoyed this
23) La Pegatina - queen its a shame about the song tho
24) Abba - abba can do no wrong at the end of the day, granted this is probably one of my least fave abba songs its still good
25) Kacey Musgraves - hmmmm... bit boring and bland didnt rly enjoy this honestly she was never someone i gravitated towards, the chorus is cute tho
26) Scissor Sisters - totally forgot abt this song aswell im getting so much nostalgia this contest, this isnt as eventful as i remember tbh but still good
27) Klava Koka - rly interesting production on this which i liked but other than that i didnt rly love it
28) Boney M - LMAO this was soooo good i loved this there is a little corner of my brain tht vividly remembers this song absolutely iconic
29) Jennifer Lopez - was never rly a jlo fan ever honestly.. i dont sit there and think ah let me listen to her, this song is okay and its probably controversial but i rly dnt LOVE it - chrous is cute tho
30) Kim Carnes - RIGHT sorry i remember this frm an advert and thats the first time i ever heard it and honestly i love it, this voice is so raspy and rich
31) Dalida - omg idk if im in a good mood or what but im loving so many of these songs this contest, this was a rly fun one
32) Danna Paola - bit of a bop at places but idk the chorus was kind of uneventful, not my fave
33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj - yh sorry what a gorg way to end.. the verses.. the chorus.. the nicki minaj feature.. the random videos of beyonce, kanye, katy etc popping up.. a masterpeice
1518 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Britney Spears - ICON. LEGEND. Godney can do no wrong. All of her songs are great but this in particular is extremely catchy and feel-good.
02) Avril Lavigne - Melissa looks good! This feels pretty disjointed to me. The verses are decent, but the chorus spirals into nothingness. Not my favourite.
03) Kellie Pickler - The only thing I know about Kellie Pickler is her embarrassing herself on Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? This isn't my cup of tea I'm afraid. I have no opinion of it other than the fact I'd never want to hear it again.
04) Nicki Minaj - LMFAO. I went from enjoying this ironically to enjoying it unironically. The modern day Bohemian Rhapsody. A literal art piece.
05) Fountains of Wayne - This is the first song I thought of after hearing about this theme. Normally not my thing, but enjoyable due to the chorus.
06) Donna Summer - When it picks up.. I felt that. Another song that normally isn't my thing, but I can't help but adore it.
07) Carrie Underwood - I would never go out of my way to listen to this, but the chorus is iconic and lyrically enjoyable. I'm torn. It might scrape in for my lower points depending on the overall quality.
08) Ray Lamontagne - Nice instruments, but the song was a drag.
09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo - LOL this feels so out of place compared to the rest of these songs. But you know what? I don't mind it. It feels rather tame compared to other Jax Jones productions, but still decent.
10) Kristina Karo - This is a humorous find, but also a literal nightmare. The beat is actually kind of good during the chorus, but everything else about it is a distraction.
11) Dolly Parton - Ok so congrats on your win. Stunning.
12) Goo Goo Dolls - I totally forgot about this song's existence. It's pretty good for what it is. Great chorus with a timeless feel.
13) Cattle & Cane - Ooh, this is interesting. Strong production, and nice voices. The duality between their vocals works well. This might be my favourite yet because it's a song I hadn't heard yet. Great find.
14) Toto - It has a catchy quality to it, but I'm mostly left underwhelmed. It's fine.
15) Christine and the Queens - I've wanted to hear this song every time Christine has been entered, not realizing that it normally wasn't eligible due to charting restrictions. Easily the best thing she's done. Artistic yet accessible. Brilliant.
16) Twenty One Pilots - Cool. I like them, and this is a nice song. It starts to drag after a while so I wish they mixed things up, but still decent.
17) The Madden Brothers - His vocal sounds off to me. It was quite distracting. The song also just doesn't appeal to me much.
18) Kaiser Chiefs - I thought we already heard bibbles?
19) Lady Gaga - I'm glad to see my plan worked. I'm sure everyone is rolling in their gave but STAN ALEJANDRO!!
20) Mika - I was considering submitting Mika next week so thanks for ruining my plan. This will have its audience, but I'm not sure if it's for ME. I think I prefer new Mika.
21) Alvays - This was the ultimate drag. Not for me I'm afraid.
22) Sam Fender - This is actually the last song I'm listening to and well I would have been better off not hearing it. Meh.
23) La Pegatina - I was into the clear Mediterranean vibe of the instrumental, but then they started singing.
24) Abba - This is like their worst song but do I still stan? Yep. I'm almost asleep but Abba don't have a bad song.
25) Kacey Musgraves - This is cute. It doesn't go anywhere after the first minute though.
26) Scissor Sisters - I so wanted to like this because some of their songs go OFF, but this underwhelmed. I didn't appreciate the vocal here either.
27) Klava Koka - This is a clear standout for being extremely Russian. I wanted to like it more than I do though. The instrumentation is great, but I wish it had more punch.
28) Boney M - ICONIC. Boney M don't have a bad song. I grew up listening to them thanks to my mom. She would play them all the time. RA RA RASPUTIN LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN. This is disco perfection.
29) Jennifer Lopez - During senior year I sat next to a girl named Jen in English class and she would always call herself jenny from the block. This is iconic. Great pick.
30) Kim Carnes - This is fine. The track is objectively good, but something about it doesn't excite me or anything. It feels flat.
31) Dalida - This and Boney M are both disco perfection. They saved the contest for me. This is so cute.
32) Danna Paola - Find the Natepresnell entry. I mean this could be varlto too. It's pretty weak for a Latin pop song. Where's the chorus?
33) Madonna - Madonna reinvented what it means to have a name in the song title. BITCH, I'M MADONNA. I kind of enjoy this but it's also messy af. I'm torn.
1518 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
https://www.facebook.com/events/494052701487550/

01) Britney Spears – not a birtney fan, really don’t like the way shes singing this.
02) Avril Lavigne – I can hear another song in there! Its okay. Shes a bit squeaky.
03) Kellie Pickler – a bit countrified, its okay!
04) Nicki Minaj – not even if hell froze over!
05) Fountains of Wayne – bit American high school, it’s a bit weak, a bit sexist, its okay.
06) Donna Summer – quite like donna summer, this quite good.
07) Carrie Underwood -  a bit sugary, its okay.
08) Ray Lamontagne – tad depressing, but I like his voice.
09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo – to repetitive, didn’t enjoy that beat.
10) Kristina Karo – that was awful! Watch it get points for being “iconic”
11) Dolly Parton – after the other song being call Jolene was hoping this would appear!
12) Goo Goo Dolls – I love this song, mini bibs did this on holiday when she was about 13!
13) Cattle & Cane – a flurry of good songs!! Like this one.
14) Toto – blimey, I love these, and this song,  I have too many 12s!!!
15) Christine and the Queens – I just listened to toto, so this is very bland now!
16) Twenty One Pilots – love this!!!
17) The Madden Brothers – this was quite good, doing points this week is going to be soooo hard!
18) Kaiser Chiefs – I do like this song, been over played but I still like it!
19) Lady Gaga – not a go ga fan!
20) Mika – hes okay, he was heralded as the new Freddie, which irked me a bit.
21) Alvays – can hear another song in there, its okay.
22) Sam Fender – ive already give all my points! He swears, its okay!
23) La Pegatina – not for me!
24) Abba – goodness, another good one!
25) Kacey Musgraves – didn’t do much for me!
26) Scissor Sisters – never really sure about these, sometimes I like them, sometimes I didn’t! this was okay.
27) Klava Koka –didn’t like it!
28) Boney M – oh gosh, love this one too!
29) Jennifer Lopez – never liked this song!
30) Kim Carnes – should have done more points, to 20!
31) Dalida – so much nostalgia, poor lady had a sad end.
32) Danna Paola –is there a song, is this a tv show, oh there it is!! Wasn’t worth the wait!
33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj – bad enough I had to listen to her up there!! Why  does Madonna sound like teenager!
1518 days 12 hours ago
jojo7784
01) Britney Spears - Bop.
02) Avril Lavigne - Yeah honestly not a fan like no im good
03) Kellie Pickler- Its cute I guess, nothing special but I didnt hate it
04) Nicki Minaj - Love her but this song is not good at all LMAO
05) Fountains of Wayne - I honestly do love this song I cant lie LMAO, bop
06) Donna Summer - Eh, its fine I guess like whatever did not love it at all it was pretty boring
07) Carrie Underwood - Love Carrie, and this song is okay, better than most songs Ive listened to thus far so
08) Ray Lamontagne - This did nothing for me at all, very boring
09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo - Honestly I kind of loved this I cant lie, loved the beat lmfao
10) Kristina Karo - No.
11) Dolly Parton - I love this song LMFAO, bop.
12) Goo Goo Dolls - omg I love this song, i love whenever it plays in TV shows
13) Cattle & Cane - This was cute, not great not bad just chillin in the middle
14) Toto - Eh, this kind of annoyed me I wont lie, not a fan
15) Christine and the Queens - I had to listen to this in french class one year, bop then, bop now
16) Twenty One Pilots - This is fine I guess, dont love it but better than a lot of songs this week
17) The Madden Brothers - This is cute I guess
18) Kaiser Chiefs - Um,,,,, Idk who thought this was good but seek help
19) Lady Gaga - Best Artist of All Time, Bop.
20) Mika - Eh, it wasnt awful but i def didnt like it
21) Alvays - I hated the voice of the singer tbh, like something about her really bothered me
23) La Pegatina - LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
24) Abba - Never loved Abba, very boring to me so.
25) Kacey Musgraves - Love this queen and love this bop, it snaps.
26) Scissor Sisters - this annoyed me at first, but honestly as the song went on it grew on me I cant lie
27) Klava Koka - Kinda loved this, the beat was super catchy
28) Boney M - Anyway,,,,, moving on….
29) Jennifer Lopez - Overrated rape apologizing man…. Moving on
30) Kim Carnes - Wasnt a fan, not good vocals and the song bored me
31) Dalida - I did not love this, the beat annoyed me more than anything
32) Danna Paola - Kind of loved this, her voice is like sexy and the songs beat is super catchy and cute to me
33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj - Honestly this song gets a lot of hate but its so funny like bop LMFAO
1518 days 12 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Britney Spears - An actual certified bop! I'm not the hugest of Britney fans but I enjoy a lot of her music and this is included in that comment. Queen!
02) Avril Lavigne - I really like Avril as a person and I love some of her songs but this didn't do it for me it all. Everything felt off and it actually was uncomfortable to listen to.
03) Kellie Pickler - This is the first song on this list that I actually got to on the Spotify playlist (got through, like, 20 songs on that playlist throughout just driving to school and back for a day or two) and I actually like it a lot. I'm not a country fan but Kellie did THAT.
04) Nicki Minaj - Love Nicki but I've never liked or cared for this song so, in the words of Simon Cowell, it's a no from me....this honestly sucks if you ask me.
05) Fountains of Wayne - Another one I got to listen to on Spotify but I obviously knew of this song beforehand. I have this on so many playlists cause it's totally my vibe so yeah...definitely will do good with me!
06) Donna Summer - This song takes me back to how Delta Work looked stupid on stage, like she always does, while Manila lipsync'd circles behind her. Other than the "aahhaaa! *cue Manila crazy eyes here*" moments, I don't really care for anything else in this song. It's good but it's not my style.
07) Carrie Underwood - This is one of the most conflicting songs for me. I've always never cared for it. Undo It? Bop. Before He Cheats? Literally not only a bop but a top 100 song of all-time! Jesus Take The Wheel? Never did it for me. On my Spotify playlist listen and even here, it still doesn't do it for me but god damn the chorus has gotten stuck in my head...is that a good thing? I don't know.
08) Ray Lamontagne - The superior "Jolene" submitted this week? No, but this was a discovery that I'm super grateful for this week cause this so raw and emotional and easy to get into. It's a beautiful song. Not my style but the raspy voice just draws you in automatically.
09) Jax Jones ft Tove Lo - Discovered this last year when listening to Sunshine Kitty and it was in my #3 behind Sweettalk My Heart and Bad As The Boys. I only did a top 50 ranking for 2019 music but if I did top 100 songs of last year, I'd have that in there. I love this bop and you can guarantee the person who submitted it will be happy I'm jury'ing cause they'll get, at the bare minimum, something out of me. Sidenote - Mateo is a good song too but I'm happy Jacques was submitted cause it's superior so taste!!!
10) Kristina Karo - Yeah................no. Next!
11) Dolly Parton - An oldie but a goody! It's not gonna get high points from me if I give it something but I thoroughly always enjoy when I get to listen to this although I actually prefer Miley's live performances of Jolene over the OG Dolly. I think Miley's voice makes this song 1000 times better, so it sucks that it falters to that comparison.
12) Goo Goo Dolls - Take my 12! Take my future career! Take my everything! This, no joke, is my #1 song of all-time ever made, ever listened to by me so like...not even gonna hide it. Enjoy my 12 cause this song is the best song ever and I stan everything about it! You don't know how many times I've chanted along, sang along like no one was watching, cried to this song, etc. A bop.
13) Cattle & Cane - I actually like this song and it was another fun discovery but in a competition with so many songs (33!...really wish I didn't oversleep last week so I could've made it 34 with Ariana Grande's "Jason's Song"), I just don't think it'll get anything out of me other than future listens after this contest. It's good but I don't believe it's good enough.
14) Toto - Oh I remember this song on Spotify playlist. I've heard it before but not as much as you'd think. I don't know...Toto should stick to Africa. I just found this to go on for wayyyyyy too long and go nowhere within the LONG time they had. Meh.
15) Christine and the Queens - I've never liked Christine and the Queens. Once in awhile she'll bring out something that I'll find through TSC that I think is good but she's so overhyped here and in other music places that explores beyond mainstream that she's just become annoying to me. I didn't care for this song.
16) Twenty One Pilots - I'm so mad that this week was the first time I've ever heard this song. When Blurryface came out, I listened within the first day of release and it's, like, my second most listened to album to this date, but I still have yet to even go through one listen of Trench. Anyways, I like this. It's definitely a grower cause it's gotten better each time I've listened to it.
17) The Madden Brothers - I've heard this song outside of this contest too although only once or twice while in my one friend's car cause she's super into this music. It's not bad and I kind of like it but it's nothing huge enough to get anything from me this week.
18) Kaiser Chiefs - This fucking song. This was the song on the Spotify playlist that I didn't like at all and I really tried to because this is basically within one of my favorite styles of music and I usually love this song but I actually dislike it a lot. The chorus ruins in!
19) Lady Gaga - Judas > Alejandro but this'll have to do. I'm a basic bitch and this isn't nearly as shitty as her new single. I enjoyed it! Like I said, she had better out there but I enjoyed being able to listen to this a couple times throughout the week cause it's one of her singles I don't listen to that often anymore.
20) Mika - The song gets better with more listens but MIKA's annoying voice does not and the kaching at the end irritates me so much. Anyways...don't like MIKA's voice here and I've never liked it. I just don't like him in general so that's a bias that puts this song automatically at a disadvantage. Plus he was part of one of Ariana Grande's worst songs ever (definitely the worst by far on her debut album) "Popular Song"...
21) Alvvays - It's Alvvays, not Alvays...anyways...This song was definitely my guilty pleasure of the week while listening. I shouldn't like it and it has parts that I don't like but that chorus has been constantly stuck in my head and I love it and I love the vocals. A great discovery that I guess has been around for awhile (5+ years).
22) Sam Fender - I mean this song obviously has a message but it's still horribly sung, horribly cheesy, and just plain horrible. Next.
23) La Pegatina - This song reminds me so much of bullfighting. I actually enjoyed it! It's a lot and it ends before you know it but it's a very enjoyable listen and, since it's so quick, its easy to get through and goes right before it could potentially start getting annoying.
24) Abba - I wasn't joking in the Skype chat when I said this made me fall asleep. This is soooooooo boring. It was boring during my car drives to the playlist and it still is here.
25) Kacey Musgraves - Kacey is such a queen and I enjoyed this song but it suffers from being easily described as 'cute'. It's cute...that's all though. Regular contest would have this potentially seeking points but since I know a lot of these sounds which helps their chances of scoring better cause I have pre-listening connections, 'cute' isn't good enough.
26) Scissor Sisters - I just don't know. I wanted it to go somewhere so bad like I've repeated this song a lot cause something is urging me to like it...but I can't. It's just too mediocre.
27) Klava Koka - Nope. Nope, nope, nopity nope nope nope. Not today satan. Just felt like a combination of all the trends in music that are bad...
28) Boney M - Throwback to Just Dance! Ugh Rasputin was my favorite song to dance to even though all you technically had to do was the arm movements. I love this song! I don't have it on playlists beyond this week but it's always a great once-in-a-while listen! Love it!
29) Jennifer Lopez - I've never cared for most of J-Lo's music and this isn't one of the few I'm huge on but it's a nice bop. Not amazing but definitely a head bopper. Overrated and will probably do well here but I like it.
30) Kim Carnes - Oh I love Kim Carnes's voice so much. Although I do prefer Chloe Kohanski's cover of this song just cause Chloe's voice is so unique and amazing as well, Kim does amazing here and I've always loved this song! It's just so hypnotic in a way!
31) Dalida - It was so bland and boring and then there was an annoying volume issue in the middle of the song. Plus it's not my style whatsoever. Hard pass!
32) Danna Paola - The long intro in the music video made me hope maybe it was like that to hype up the song that was about to come on but the song that followed is the dictionary definition of mediocre. This is nothing special. This is a rock. Not a diamond, not gold, not even copper....it's a rock.
33) Madonna ft Nicki Minaj - This is what Madonna's come to? Sad...

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!